Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Parting Out 1987 Martinique

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
87martinique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87martinique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Parting Out 1987 Martinique
    Posted: October-05-2006 at 12:18am
Hey everyone much to my dissapointment my 1987 Martinique will have to be parted out. Due to a recent accident the boat is no longer able to be on the water. Let me know if you are looking for anything.
Nautique Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2006 at 9:55am
Hi 87-

I'm looking for a pair of CC trailer loading poles. I'm guessing they will work for my 78'sn trailer/boat. Any available?

Sorry to hear about the boat.
Best-
NM
Nautique Mike
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 10:45am
454 powered ??
69 Mustang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69 Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2006 at 3:06am
Trailer?...without guide poles, of course.
Platform and brackets?

Thanks,
Mike
For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong.

"Where the **** are we?" Amelia Earhart. July 2, 1937

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87martinique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2006 at 4:12am
nautique not sure what your looking for as far as guidepoles. mine are just some pvc pipe that sits over some metal poles that are built into the trailer.

ultra hots the boat has the orginal 351 ford pleasure craft marine motor but was running when the boat was damaged.

69 mustang are you looking for a trailer. mine is a tandem axle trailer but as of right now i havent receive the title back from the insurance company. also i dont know if i could get rid of the trailer yet because the boat is still on it right now.
Feelgood M.D. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feelgood M.D. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2006 at 8:38am
Hows about skegs? Speedo + Pitot? Tach? If you got any pictures could you please send them to Shawn.Curry@plboatclub.com... thanks.
Hunting for a Early 2000s Super Air or Super Sport w/ a Python
Former Boats:
2001 SN 196
1986 BFN
TRebhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRebhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2006 at 11:38am
I'm lookin for two Airguide speedometers for my '83
VT. Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87martinique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2006 at 4:18pm
Feelgood i will go and take some pics to send to you. should have them within a day or two

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69 Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 2:19am

I understand. If possible, I would like the first shot at it when the time is right. Just keep me in mind, thanks.

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 3:29am
HI 87-m..here is my list,the drink holder back left side. the crome hub that the steering wheel bolts too.the name plate on the left side of dash,steering wheel center cap,and the teak platform,let me know what you still have w
hen you get a chance,THANK YOU-MADDMARXX@AOL.COM-PHONE 321-231-6041
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 9:29am
Feelgood, pick up that pylon too. It's the newer style w/o the ring/finger and should be the same height, will save you $$$ on a skylon rather than the flitepipe.
Martinique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martinique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 1:05pm
If no one took the trailer I would love to upgrade to the tandem axle trailer. I have an 86 Matinique with a single axle and tow a lot and would feel much safer with the tandem.
inboard60 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inboard60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2006 at 9:43am
Looking for right hand rotation 351. call me on my cell at 870 926 4828.
Lets go to the lake one more weekend!!!!!
Feelgood M.D. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feelgood M.D. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2006 at 1:57pm
Yeah, as Hollywood said, I'm interested in the pylon if it is the newer style. Thanks guy.
Hunting for a Early 2000s Super Air or Super Sport w/ a Python
Former Boats:
2001 SN 196
1986 BFN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69 Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2006 at 5:30pm
Martinique,

Maybe we good engineer a three-way deal. I don't need a tandem but I would like another trailer. If it works out, you'll get the tandem and I'll get your trailer.

Of course, this all depends on the trailer becoming available. Think about it.

Mike

Martinique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martinique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2006 at 12:58pm

Sounds like a plan if it becomes avalible...my trailer is in great shape but I really would feel better with my 4300lb martinique on a tandem. Let me know if you hear anything or if you want some pics of mine. I even put sealed led trailer lights on it. It is the orginal CC trailer and the color is blue.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87martinique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2006 at 12:22pm
hey everyone sorry but it has been a busy week for me. im going out today to take pictures of all the parts that people want and will have them to send out tonight.

martinique and 69. the 3 way trailer deal is a possibility. give me some time to get the boat stripped down and get it to a salvage yard.
Martinique87 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martinique87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2006 at 8:15am
I'm kicking myself for not checking the posts sooner. I've got a list of things I could use for my 87 Martinique, are you still parting it out? Also if something doesnt work out with the trailer consider me "plan B".
michigan dave View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michigan dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2006 at 6:42pm
How much for the power plant?? is it a right hand engine?? thanks dave

1984 Fish Nautique
351ci- 14x13 four blade acme
south haven mi.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69 Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2006 at 8:38pm
Sounds great 87...I'm patient. Thanks.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87martinique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2006 at 10:41pm
michigan dave im looking to get 2000 for the engine. it is right hand drive and complete. i have the transmission also for 500.

martinique87 i still have a lot of stuff so let me know what you are looking for.
Chopper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2006 at 10:53pm
What are your manifolds & risers like.?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87martinique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2006 at 9:31pm
the manifolds and risers look to be in good condition.
Chopper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2006 at 10:44pm
I just need them to be usable and look reasonable

What sort of $$$ will you be asking for them.

Could you email pics of them to me.?
amundt@ipswich.qld.gov.au

Thanks.
87sn2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87sn2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2006 at 7:29pm
If the dash is the same as the 2001 I'am in need of a complete dash less the gauges...some crack head broke mine for a $199.00 cd player.. thanks
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2006 at 10:13pm
I still need the crome hub that the steering wheel bolts to..thanks
advsouthwind View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advsouthwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2006 at 10:24pm
might you have the swim platform for that or didnt it have one    thanks
gave up sea ray life for a 77 southwind 20 project just livin the dream
skibama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skibama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2006 at 10:05am
I am intrested in the fibergla$$ pedastel for the driver's seat.I have an '89 Barefoot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87martinique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2006 at 11:03pm
southwind i still have the swim platform. ill take $400 plus shipping for it.

not sure what you are asking for skibama. my drivers seat is on a woodenbox.

madmarx ill sell the cromehub for $75 plus shipping.

87sn i dont think the dash is the same but im not sure send a pic of yours and ill let you know if it matches mine
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2006 at 5:07pm
87martinique,
I know I'm late to the party but did MaddMarxx get the center cap for the steering wheel?

- Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic