Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

post your cool summer pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 5>
Author
hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 12:46pm
..that guy may have caught the football had he been jumping from a CC instead of a Mastercraft.
Heath
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 1:14pm
The then and now theme is back........ 1989 at lake Pillsbury

October 8th, 2006 at Lake Berryessa

notice the poop flying

Ed still shredding at 55 - owner of a very nice Malibu Response with a 335 Monsoon motor

Tyler doing his thing

Ed's Malibu
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 1:56pm
broke down and did the photobucket thing, lets try it out. 35k is a small small picture

todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2006 at 12:53pm
Great shots......lots of girls !! You lucky dog
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2006 at 1:14pm
Its not this year its last year and its
not me (unfortunately, but I'm not 26 any more). These are my wacky nephew and his friends. My sister showed me a bunch of pics and clips at the end of last summer. I liked them, so I took them and put this together for my nephew for Christmas. Be sure to have your speakers on as that adds to it.   Click on the pic to make it go.

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2006 at 1:38pm
Larry, why you holding out with those babes?

Seeing that video and going to lunch today while it's 70 outside really makes me want to ski. I swear the summers get shorter and winters longer!
92'NIQUE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 92'NIQUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2006 at 3:37pm
Chill'in with the 'fam

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2006 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

I swear the summers get shorter and winters longer!

No, they are the same, you are just getting older. Wait till your my age, there are two seasons, winter and the 4th of July. Especially living north of the Mason-Dixon line. Which is going to change one of these days.
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2006 at 4:18pm
Delete
ReidP
1973 Mustang

reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2006 at 4:28pm
OK, what am I doing wrong, or does it post this time.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2006 at 4:31pm
Reid,

Go back to photobucket. You can not have any double s's in your picture URL. CCF antifoul language protection turns them into $$ and mucks up the link.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2006 at 4:32pm
Reid, its the name of the pic- it has the word "cla$$ic" in it. The forum language tool puts in the $$ there and screws up the link. Try renaming the picture?

Edit: Larry you beat me to it. I think its the a$$ that gets screwed up. SS by itself should be ok.
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2006 at 4:38pm
I'm such a dumbas.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2006 at 4:54pm
i think the new one is "dump a$$"
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2006 at 4:55pm
Why would CCF.com need an antifoul language feature?

Ken
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2006 at 4:58pm
Now maybe I got it. This is me and chocolate kids (Boaty and Skipper and best friend Guiness)on the 63 Cla$$ic. Randy should have never shown me this photo tool, as I got lotsa boat picts.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2006 at 5:08pm
Reid keep 'em coming; we can't get too many picutres. Here's another of my youngest, Connor, driving this summer
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2006 at 5:28pm
Will the photobucket work with a video?
ReidP
1973 Mustang

skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2006 at 6:05pm
Yes Reid photobucket will do videos. Now will you go back into hiding. It's bad enough you throw it into our face that you have more correct crafts than the dealers, now you are showing us how great they look too!

Just kidding, that 63 looks great. Let's see them all!
Greg

86 BFN
Shortline View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shortline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2006 at 10:19pm

Like father, like daughter. Well, hopefully my daughter will grow up to be a much better skier than her dad. Yeah, I know, it won't be hard!

It wouldn't be that hard if the balls weren't so far apart and the boat wasn't going so damn fast!
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2006 at 10:21pm
It got so hot here this summer, we had to put the hammock under the dock.

ReidP
1973 Mustang

reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2006 at 10:30pm
Two old Mustangs, 69 & 70, hanging over a 88 Shamrock 17 inboard.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2006 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

Will the photobucket work with a video?

Reid, There is an example of a photobucket video a i posted a couple of posts up from the bottom of the previous page. You upload them the same way.

1987SN2001 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1987SN2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2006 at 11:10pm

This is how I spent the summer, patrolling downtown Sadr City in eastern Baghdad.

This is how I spent my mid-tour leave. The lake is Lake Powell, Utah.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2006 at 11:30pm
Hey 1987,

Thanks for what you do over there. Agree or disagree, it is a difficult thing you guys have been asked to do and I appreciate your loyalty to your service. BKH
Livin' the Dream

stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2006 at 11:34pm
reidp....good to see your alive a kicking!

The cla$$ic is cool!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2006 at 11:49pm
Mrs. Dude getting a birthday run in this morning:
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2006 at 11:58pm

Thank you for protecting and serving our country!

Be Safe!

Quinner
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 12:05am
Bill: Just caught the two contrasting pictures. Worth a 1000 words as they say.

I have always dreamt of goin to Lake Powell. Must be an awesome place to ski from the pics I've seen.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
1987SN2001 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1987SN2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 12:26am
JBear,
Lake Powell is quite amazing. Each year we spend ten days on a houseboat. Best part of the year. There is a place called Last Chance Bay where we can get far away from most boaters, set up the insta-slalom, and ski some very smooth water.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 5>
  Share Topic