NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

post your cool summer pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 5>
Author
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: post your cool summer pics
    Posted: October-05-2006 at 6:51pm
It's about that time to post all your cool summer pics. Should be a ton of them by now. I'll start with my favorite not because it's really that awesome but when I put it next to a shot from 23 years earlier I thought it was worthy. Notice much less hair and a quite a bit more weight.

Same Barefoot Handle, dig those 1980's colors, pink & green, way cool, hahaha
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2006 at 9:53pm
Wow, Magicman you are my hero. Tumble turns 23 years apart. Nice form. Cool that you can still do 'em and with the same handle.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 7:10am
Jbear, After further review, the handles are different . The pic on the left may be even older than I thought
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 7:36am
I think the guy on the right is a stunt double...
"the things you own will start to own you"
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 8:55am
That's pretty cool.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 9:45am
Awesome pics.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 10:24am
SMay81SN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMay81SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 10:37am
My favorite summer pic, me trying to get air. I know, I know I could get more if I had boots, but I spend 95% of time behind the wheel of the SN. Wish I was there now..:-)

Like the shorts?
Scott
Our 94 SN
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 10:47am
Originally posted by SMay81SN SMay81SN wrote:

Like the shorts?

Love 'em. I think Magicman has you beat for biggest parachutes though...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 10:59am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Originally posted by SMay81SN SMay81SN wrote:

Like the shorts?

Love 'em. I think Magicman has you beat for biggest parachutes though...

You caught that huh, I'm gonna work on that this winter. My kids had a field day with my lame threads this summer. You kids are all punks teasing an old man, I tell ya I get no respect.
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 11:09am
Alan,

Are you kidding me? I thought the photos were the same, but a cool black and white effect. I think you guys look younger with age.

Mike (05 210)

Ken (Nautique2001)

Eric

My Boat All Fixed Up

My new graphic in 2006

Otis and La La - My Pugs

Ken
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 11:13am
Ken, you're killing the "cool summer" vibe with the snow in that last picture!

Alan, I actually had very similar shorts a few years back, except they had the cargo pockets. Columbia with the elastic waistband right? I went through 2 pairs of those before I got fed up with them. Not only did the balloon up with air, but ripped easily and couldn't get the waist tight enough to stay on during my wipeouts.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 11:39am
Yeah what the hell was columbia thinking making a bathing suit with an elastic waistband anyway, forget wipeouts you cant even dive off the boat and keep your shorts.. my friends saw my a$$ so many times they threatened to file a cla$$ action suit against columbia...
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 11:45am
Unfortunately, I don't have any cool action shots from this year, but I do have this one......It's my favorite pic and is currently the wallpaper on my desktop.

My 97 SNOB on the left and Joel's (M3fan) 2000 SN on the right. Oh yeah, and our smokin' hot wifes, mine on the left, his on the right!

Pic taken at the first annual midwest reunion in Green Lake. By the way....time to start thinking about next year's yet?

Rob
Dank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 12:36pm
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me"
SMay81SN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMay81SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 2:01pm
Good one Dank....those are ones to have like this one of ours on the 4th of July...Always fun to have the family and kids enjoying the SN!
Scott
Our 94 SN
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 2:18pm
Six person ski behind the old 86er
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 4:43pm

My son Eli and I cruising at Lake Shasta....... great fun and great memories for the whole family. It was the last trip for my 88 SN as well.
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 6:10pm
All great shots guys.

Alan, man am I going to have to dig deep in the archives to find anything close to your shots!

Todicus, whoa dude, looks like you may be sporting a mullet there, now we need a shot of the real Dude to see if he is truley Mullet Free!

Look out, me, Hollywood and the rest of the goon squad are getting together tommorow AM to see if we can top all numbers on skiers and footers pulled and posted!
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 6:46pm
It's the only thing left that I have control over..... the length of my mullet. Oh wait, I forgot, my wife scheduled a haircut appointment for me on Saturday.
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 8:18pm
It always starts with beer...the boys stealing Dads!
And then some fun!

stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 10:28pm
This was our last trip to Lake Berryessa Sept. 9th. - I'm ready to go again !!

Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 10:40pm
Great shots guys, keep em coming.

Quinner, you guys are gonna have a blast, can't wait to see the fallout.

The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2006 at 10:52am
Great thread. We're hitting the water in the morning and will get some shots up by Sunday evening.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
redneck7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redneck7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2006 at 12:10pm
I use my Nautique a bit differently...here's the sunset from 10 miles offshore:

And here's the seas from earlier that day:
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2006 at 12:14pm
Here are four pics the first two of our youngest son, the last two or our middle son and his friends.

Boating is best with you kids.
Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2006 at 3:31pm
Pics of kids in the red Nuatique, how cool is that?!

john

ps to Todicus; You gotta work on that mullet man-not long enough. You gotta see mine, its a real 70's mullet. Mrs jbear tries to get rid of it at every cut, even calls our hairdreeser but she still cuts the way I want, as long as I got the dollars!
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
BlondieGurl1443 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondieGurl1443 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 11:07am
pics of a wanna be football game on the sandbar!

Before

After

He tried!
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 11:22am
The only thing I wish this forum did was host pictures. Really don't want to go do this photobucket thing. I've got some good pics
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by PLBC PLBC wrote:

The only thing I wish this forum did was host pictures. Really don't want to go do this photobucket thing. I've got some good pics

Kurt, there's a new icon on the right that lets you upload photos to the CCF server. They must be 35K or smaller, I did a few tests and it seems to work fine.

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 5>
  Share Topic