NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I’m catching up!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I’m catching up!
    Posted: October-06-2006 at 8:41am
Thought I would cruise thru Ebay before I get some work done this am & found this 79 Nautique for $999. It did not get winterized properly & the block froze & broke. Think it is worth it?

Greg

86 BFN
hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 8:45am
....if eveything else is good and all you need is an engine, go for it!
Heath
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 8:45am
thats nice
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 8:46am
you shouldnt even be asking.........eric
all the basics are there, if you dont jump on that we'll think different of you lol.
"the things you own will start to own you"
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 8:52am
ya know last time i took a buddy (in confidnce) to look at a 33ft donzi in which the owner pa$$ed away, i made the brother a offer a week later and he told me it sold, about a week after that it was sitting in my buddies buddy drive. i wonder how that happened......
"the things you own will start to own you"
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 8:54am
It looks to be in pretty good shape, so Id say $1k is a steal. I couldnt find it on ebay though, so maybe someone grabbed it. Hope it was you!
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 9:18am
I know better than to share that kind of info with this group unless I wasn't interested. I didn't wait too long to hit the buy it now. Already talked to the lady at the marina & she said it was a great boat except for the block. They are cleaning out a marina they recently bought. Looks like a road trip in the morning!
Greg

86 BFN
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 9:34am
GREAT BUY SKICAT take a look and see if there is any other CC parts laying around that marina.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 10:33am
skicat,
Man did you get taken to the cleaners! A grand for a boat that doesnt run?!!!
Would you bring it to Il for $1200?

Actually, I would have given a G in a minute from what I see... Ive got a brand new 300hp Crusader engine/trans , still in the crate , just waiting for something like that!

Keep us posted!!! GREAT BUY!!!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 8:36pm
Nice find! Good luck with it
Scott
GottaSki View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GottaSki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2006 at 9:44am
kripes ya, get it!
"There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worthwhile as messing around with boats...simply messing."

River Rat to Mole
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2006 at 11:09am
Did you get it????
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2006 at 8:44pm
Well, I left yesterday morning at 4 am for Virginia & got back to Atlanta this morning at 1 am. Long day of driving by myself, but another trip well worth it. It will be a little more work than I was hoping for, but it is a great start. For now I am working on my skier & this one is next. Can't wait to get them both done.
Greg

86 BFN
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2006 at 10:46pm
Greg; Get some pics up for us. You know we'll all be interested in your progress.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2006 at 11:06pm
Congrats! What a great group of guys here. A guy would just drive across the world to get another CC project!
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic