Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pro wakeboarder injured

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
BlondieGurl1443 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondieGurl1443 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pro wakeboarder injured
    Posted: October-07-2006 at 10:14pm
Reading the news paper friday morning, i saw a face i've seen numerous times before. This time it wasn't from her walking in to my job. Dallas Friday womens professional wakeboarder is in critical condition in a hospitial in Singapore.
Here's the link to the news paper article.

read this

scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2006 at 10:46pm
Bad news for sure. Is she a friend of yours?
Scott

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondieGurl1443 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2006 at 11:17pm
not really a friend bur someone i talked to 3x's a week when she came into the tanning salon i worked at. she's really a sweet gurl. it just hits close to home, everyone in this area has seen her riding around in her denali! the last report she was getting a little better!
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2006 at 11:13pm
Hope she's well soon.
Why do you have to tan when you live in FL?
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondieGurl1443 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 10:15am
tanning is for people that dont have time to lay out in the sun, also we want even tans!
hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 12:49pm
...hey Blondie I saw that article about Dallas in the paper, but haven't heard anything more about her condition. I used to work with her mom, Darla at Sea World years ago, but don't have any contact with her now. If you hear anything please keep us posted. I don't know if the newspaper will say anything else, unless it's negative.
Heath
joed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 4:26pm
You can get updates on Dallas (and a lot of Monday morning quarterbacking regarding her care) at the wakeworld link below. I wish Dallas a speedy recovery.

Dallas Link

Joe
hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 5:26pm
..Thanks for that link Joe. I'm glad to hear she is recovering well.
Heath
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic