NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake 2007

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
Author
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2006 at 7:10am
Originally posted by Mojoman Mojoman wrote:

Also, I'm not sure why the word didn't get out about the empty lot a half a block West of the ramp?? It was ours to use, but no one took advantage of it...(next to the old moble station)...

Moj'

Mojo. very simple, we didn't have enough help and that's why I started a signup list. We need to a$$ign responsibilities for all the different aspects of the reunion and get a volunteer to make sure everyone knows where to park, where we're meeting, what times things are going down,etc.

The list is so we know who is willing to help, they may not end up as the Grand Pubah but anytime anyone can put in is valuable.

With that said and after reading these latest posts I agree we would be better served leaving it at Green so Mojo how about the Fab Four hooking up in November and get started

PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2006 at 9:17am
Here Here!

Green Lake it is.

Alan, put me down as a volunteer, I'll do what I can.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2006 at 9:48am
Originally posted by PLBC PLBC wrote:

Alan, put me down as a volunteer, I'll do what I can.

Me 2
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2006 at 10:05am
Originally posted by PLBC PLBC wrote:

81Nautique
Mojoman
Nautique2001
Hollywood
PLBC x 2
Quinner
M3Fan
Rleinen79 x 2
Gotwake
Ultrahots
62 wood
stang72

There you go guys.
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2006 at 10:08am
Sounds good, gentlemen. I'm looking forward to Green Lake 2007. Do we need to book far in advance for lodging? I'm sure those places fill up quick.

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2006 at 10:15am
Originally posted by 05 210 05 210 wrote:

Micro brew is for sipping.Coors light is for chugging.Let us know in advance if we're going with local or dark beer, so I don't bring any food.That stuff is a meal in itself.There's a pork chop in every can

Mike

I agree, Mike. Coors light, Bud light go down easier than, Sam or Harpoon. There's no sipping, just chugging.

Ken
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2006 at 10:37am
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

Sounds good, gentlemen. I'm looking forward to Green Lake 2007. Do we need to book far in advance for lodging? I'm sure those places fill up quick.

Ken

Ken, You gotta chill a little. I bet we won't have a date set until after the first of the year. Hang in there, we'll let you know as soon as we can.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2006 at 10:56am
Sorry, Alan. I'm just a little excited as you can tell. My fun at the NE reunion was cut short, so I'm ready to make up for it. I'll take a backseat on this one.

Ken
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2006 at 11:55am
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

Sorry, Alan. I'm just a little excited as you can tell.

Ken

The more excitement the better. Last year GL was the best weekend of the summer for my wife and I. Met a lot of new people, made some new friends, obvioulsy saw some bad a$$ boats. Hopefully, with the excitement buzzing this early, we'll have a huge turnout this year. Anyone know how many people/boats showed up last year? I know there were quite a few no shows, but I still think there were probably 20 boats or so. Think how sweet 50 would be!

Rob
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2006 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Originally posted by Mojoman Mojoman wrote:

Also, I'm not sure why the word didn't get out about the empty lot a half a block West of the ramp?? It was ours to use, but no one took advantage of it...(next to the old moble station)...

Moj'

Mojo. very simple, we didn't have enough help and that's why I started a signup list. We need to a$$ign responsibilities for all the different aspects of the reunion and get a volunteer to make sure everyone knows where to park, where we're meeting, what times things are going down,etc.

The list is so we know who is willing to help, they may not end up as the Grand Pubah but anytime anyone can put in is valuable.

With that said and after reading these latest posts I agree we would be better served leaving it at Green so Mojo how about the Fab Four hooking up in November and get started

Amen Alan on the help.. It's great that the list has provided such stand up guys that want to help us crank up the band and drink beers with us !!!

No, really, we'll organize the core (4) from this year and get things rolling for another killer reunion when I return the the Far East.

Everyone else just needs to relax and continue to just make helpful suggestions, etc. Hell there will be plenty of time to participate...

Moj'
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2006 at 12:16pm
Thanks, Rob. I get like a little kid sometimes. I love pumping energy and excitement into events, especially involving friends and boating. I see that I'm getting way ahead of myself here, so I'll let the decision makers set the pace. Let me know if I can help.

Ken
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2006 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Todicus, if you are ever in Kenosha give me a shout, I am only about 20 mins. from there.

Quinner....... you bet. I noticed we are 31 days apart on the b-days. Looking forward to sipping, chugging, slamming or whatever a few tastey brews with you and the rest of the party crew.
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
  Share Topic