NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Haloween Party @ Magicman’s

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Haloween Party @ Magicman’s
    Posted: October-15-2006 at 5:52pm
Well I've sent out invites to everyone in our area that I had email addresses for. There are a lot more that don't have emails listed and we didn't want to leave anyone out so this is open invite to any CCFans in our area.   

We met a ton of great people at Green lake this summer and if you want a good excuse to get together one more time get out here and join the party.

Saturday Oct28th starts 5pm til whenever. It's an all ages party with quite a few kids so bring em with you. Food is on us, BYOB. Shoot me an email for details, we had over 40 last year and the list is growing fast. Costumes are required or we'll throw you in the tar pit in the back yard.

SO to p/allen, Gotwake, PLBC, Scottb, bigwavedave and anyone else I've missed try to make it,we have a blast. There are already 5 other CCFAns coming out.

You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2006 at 6:56pm
Alan.........Dena and I will be there. Can't wait!

Rob
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-15-2006 at 9:43pm
Still working out the details but I will be there .
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2006 at 10:44pm
Alan, sent you email .Looks like wendy and I should be able to make it .

Thanks Pat
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2006 at 10:48pm
Wish I could make it.....uh...my invite musta got lost in cyberspace!

You know I would come if I was a little closer!

Guess I'll just wait for the Magicman to visit the Magic Kingdom.

john

"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2006 at 6:46am
Way to go Pat, the list is growing, should be a good time.

Jbear, the door is always open. PS, I don't visit Florida too often, I have too many relatives there.   Dana and I will sneak down some day though.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2006 at 8:18am
Originally posted by p/allen p/allen wrote:

Alan, sent you email .Looks like wendy and I should be able to make it .

Thanks Pat

Pat, Your email kept bouncing back, let me know if you got it please or shoot me one at this address and I'll reply email

Thanks
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-20-2006 at 10:17am
Just heard from Stang, he and his family will be coming out. Good times ahead.

Here's the cool part, since meeting at Green Lake this summer our kids have been keeping in touch and will get to hang out again for an evening. My kids fly in friday night for the weekend and get to hang out with their new buds from 1000 miles away once again. That's just pretty cool and we owe it all to Keith, thanks man.

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2006 at 11:17am
HALLOWEEN PRE-PARTY SKI

Hollywood and I are tossing around the idea of skiing on Saturday before going to the party. a$$uming we have decent winds and no (substantial) precip, we'll be out there. Anybody else in? We'll be skiing in NE Illinois, about 1.5 hours away from 81's place. Details to follow as we figure stuff out. I have two drysuits if anyone needs to use one.
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2006 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Just heard from Stang, he and his family will be coming out. Good times ahead.

Here's the cool part, since meeting at Green Lake this summer our kids have been keeping in touch and will get to hang out again for an evening. My kids fly in friday night for the weekend and get to hang out with their new buds from 1000 miles away once again. That's just pretty cool and we owe it all to Keith, thanks man.

Alan, please say hey to them from Mojo !! They are great kids and I'm going to regret not getting to your event !!!! My girls would have loved it !!!! Especially my "rock" selling genious Danielle....

Moj'

rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2006 at 9:28pm
Alan

Are both kids going to make it? Dena and I thought you had said Emilie couldn't be there. That's really great if they're both coming! Can't wait to see all of you guys again!

Rob
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2006 at 8:34am
We're gonna miss you Mojo, head count is over 50 now.

Rob, Emilie's plans at school changed so she will be here.

Here's a couple of characters from last year
The good doctor and his lovely a$$istant

Uncle Fester, yes that's his real head

And what's halloween without Frankie

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2006 at 9:27am
Alan,
Man,am I sorry we cant make it!!..(Pam and I just became first time grandparents..what a rush!!)..

Looks like stiff competition!
Besides anytime you can help society with free health care programs! What a laugh!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2006 at 8:53pm
Wood: I'm with you, watching ones health is very important.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2006 at 10:17am
Alan,

Wish i could make it ! But i'm having my Halloween party on the same night.

have fun all you guys and gal's

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2006 at 1:24am
Party was awsome and hospitality was OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!! Had a great time . Cant wait to see you all again. Swamp maiden and the Count did a fabulous job decorating .

Thanks Pat & Wendy
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2006 at 2:11pm
Well, here's the crew before the arrival of Stang72 and family. Can you guess who's who?

79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2006 at 3:05pm
well there's ranger rob and his wife, the hard one to figure out,

dracula looks like allen, is that pat on the right end and did hollywood trim the beard a little? and M3 you must have the wig on.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2006 at 8:38am
I really have to thank everyone for coming out, Dana and I had a blast and we hope you did as well. I can't believe we had 50+ people in the house.

I've said this before but here goes again, Dana and I have never run into a better bunch of people to hang with than the CCFans.

It is insane just how far some of you guys drove to get here.

Joel... Peace out dude, I was in stitches every time I looked at you. Hillarious

Rob, I think you guys got a family pic of Stang's gang, please post one if you do. They were awesome as usual.
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2006 at 9:03am
Looks like you guys had a blast !!! Alan, if you have one in 07', I'll be there for sure !!! Great costumes you guys !!

Moj'
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2006 at 9:03am
Great party, nice seeing you guys again too bad we missed Gary. Thanks again Alan and Dana.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2006 at 9:18am
Originally posted by Mojoman Mojoman wrote:

Looks like you guys had a blast !!! Alan, if you have one in 07', I'll be there for sure !!! Great costumes you guys !!

Moj'

Im with you moj!!! .....we had to miss it too .. hope to be there next year!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2006 at 2:45pm
A big thanks to Alan and Dana. They really know hot to celebrate! It was great to see some of the CCF people again. As Alan said earlier, truly a great bunch of people.   

Here's the requested pics of Stang and his crew

stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2006 at 8:31pm
Count Magic Man and the Swamp Diva....thanks for hosting! Great time it was ...and the home was way spooky and cool! Food...fantasico

Great seeing all...bummer missing you hollywood(I think we got there a few minutes after you left)...see ya at the next thing (what ever...where ever) We just caught Pat on the way out though...good thing too, had a set of heads to deliver!

Joel...hip brother flower child(great duds....and the WIG), did you ski Sunday???

Rob... thanks for posting pics! Great seeing you and Dena again.

THE PEOPLE...you all ROCK!!!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2006 at 9:16pm
Hollywood and I did get out Sunday. 45 degree water means it's time to hang it up for this year.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic