Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2005 300hp 5.7 chevy (no longer for sale)

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
doug e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2005 300hp 5.7 chevy (no longer for sale)
    Posted: October-24-2006 at 3:05pm
No longer for sale
Cheap thrill fishing team
redneck7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redneck7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2006 at 9:50pm
Nice boat...is it yours? If so, would you mind talking to me a bit about it? I'm in the process of trying to bring mine back to tip top right now and yours appears to be closer to tip-top than mine.

Also, why selling such a new engine?
doug e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2006 at 7:15am
Thank you, I found the hull a couple of years ago and re-made it.Alot more work than I expected, Hull had alot of stress cracks that I had to fill.As for the motor, my family and I like going to the islands here in NC and the inboard drafs too much. I love the boat and the lay-out so I am going to try an outboard with a bracket.Feel free to call me if you have any questions.
redneck7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redneck7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2006 at 4:03pm
Sounds like a plan...what motor(s) are you going with?

Also, if you're getting rid of the rest of the gear (prop, shaft, rudder, stuffing boxes, etc let me know (if they are worth having).
doug e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2006 at 5:38pm
Redneck7-- Yes everything for the inboard is for sale and all are in good to new condition. Prop is left handed thou. not normal for an correct craft. All steering, shifter, (New guages,only new) Etc.. I fish king tournaments in north carolina and wanted eveery thing in good working condition.I would like to put a f250 on her or a 300HPDI.
redneck7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redneck7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2006 at 12:20am
Can you shoot me an email at spearfishin(at)gmail(dot)com. I'd like to talk to you about what you've got and what you want for it.

Oh yeah, and I just reread your first post where you said that the running gear and such were for sale...I'm an idiot...I don't read well...
doug e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2006 at 4:56pm
Redneck sorry I haven't emailed yet, I wanted to see if the motor sells first.But I will be getting in touch with you after the auction is over. Thanks
redneck7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redneck7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2006 at 9:54pm
No problem...I'd actually be interested in the motor since I'm in VA and need a new motor for my fish nautique, but a.) I'm dealing with an insurance company and I don't have the money from them right now and b.) I can't stand eBay
doug e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2006 at 7:31am
New updated post
doug e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2006 at 2:49pm
Redneck I tryed emailing you, did you ever get it?
redneck7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redneck7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2006 at 9:29pm
EDIT: I sent you an email.

Didn't see one, but I'll look again...I'm supposed to be hearing from the insurance company any day now, so I'll know my financial situation and the need for your parts shortly.

doug e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2006 at 7:15am
Went twenty miles offshore fishing last weekend motor ran great. I want to pull the motor this weekend. Anyone want or need a good motor this one is still for sale..
redneck7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redneck7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2006 at 7:40pm
Any chance you'd install?
doug e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2006 at 8:14pm
I have someone who works for me that does marine motor repair. I'm sure that I could pull it one day and install the next day. We just would have to work out his price (won't be very much). let me know and I'll work out the details with him.
Thanks
Doug (910)340-9238
redneck7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redneck7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2006 at 8:56pm
I'll probably give you a call Monday if not tomorrow. I'm interested for sure...Insurance is totaling my boat and most likely paying out enough to get it repaired and then some (I hope).
doug e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2006 at 6:21am
I TALKED WITH MY MECH. (MARK) AND HE SAID NO PROBLEM. JUST LET HIM KNOW WHEN, HE HAS ALL THE EQUIPMENT TO DO IT (CORRECTLY) AT HIS SHOP.
doug e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2006 at 1:49pm
It's out of the boat and on ebay at a reduced price need to sell, Will thro. in steering and shifter with control cables if someone from here gets it.
Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=005&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=150069448181&rd=1,1
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic