Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

few pics, Just started WB this summer

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Root View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Root Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2006 at 7:11pm
Love that Miller beer can next to what looks like a Harley hat! South Louisiana is indeed paradise.

Mark, the hat is not a harley hat. It says Alabama Talladega 2005 We go every year. Went in Aug. and the Trucks ran for the first time. But I do have NHRA harley Screamin Eagle hat from when we went to the Houston drags this year and it looks kinda like that. I have some nice pics from the drags if anyone care's to see some. If So I can post some in the Off Topics forum. Yea it's still nice Boat crusin weather down here but the water is cold.       Dave, I was just kid'in about them gators. Don't see many on the intracoastal, more in the bayou's and low lying waters   LoL Gator suit, thats a good one that's the new name for it. Oh and that's my 19 year old son Chad wake boarding in those pics . I enjoy riding in the CC doin the Pullin and watchin them have a good time.

RootRacing
92'NIQUE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 92'NIQUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2006 at 7:43pm
Root,
Thanks for squaring that one away. You could have had me going on the gator story!
I too am a 90-10 CC owner (90% driving, 10% skiing). I hope to change that once my son is able to take over the wheel. He's soon to be 15. Anyways, I have no problem with my current duties.
Chopper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2006 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by 64 Skier 64 Skier wrote:

Love that Miller beer can next to what looks like a Harley hat!

A man is not a cammel
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2006 at 11:03pm
Root ;where are you located,with the gator reference you cant be too far from me,La boys gotta stick together.
as far as 79 goes some days his MEDS dont work well,and he skips his anger mang. cla$$es too often..........his role here is CLa$$ CLOWN just roll with his punches

Root View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Root Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2006 at 5:17pm
Figured somthing was wrong.   I just laugh at that kinda stuff.    Anyway, Billy im in Addis, WBR parish. Have U been here before?
RootRacing
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2006 at 6:46pm
Root; lived in baton rouge for ten years, but don't seem to put a handle on Addis,is it on the river,as in cancer ally? where do you ski or run that C/C in the pix? we have a lot of water here that does not see many inboards, only 1.5 hrs. north come see...........boat dr

go to my profile and you can link at bottom of page to see the clunker we use,dont do the board thing tho,we pulla 26 ft. parasail with KNOT CORRECT,she loves the colors
Root View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Root Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2006 at 9:47am
Billy, it's on the river on the west side of BR. about 7 miles south of the Miss.river bridge on La.1 yep right in the middle. If u look across the river u might see Tiger Stadium.     We put in at a place called Morley Marina on the intacoastal. That will take u almost anwhere's u want to go. Somtimes go out to the Amite river at the camp and ride to lake marpaus.   don't see what u are talkin about at the bottom of your profile.
RootRacing
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2006 at 7:34pm
Root;at the bottom of my post you will see the word profile,above that you will see (in blue) my links to a couple of pics,her name is KNOT CORRECT.you ain't that far, will have to hook up before the season ends,still have not winterized yet,maybe when old man winter arrives.........

did you find Monterey on the map,20 miles south of vidalia/ Natchez........boat dr
Root View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Root Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2006 at 11:47am
yep not bad about 125 miles go up 61 to Natches cross over and come back down a little and your there. Took the 86sn out yesterday for a cruise it was a nice day for it I think it was in the high 70's. Those hunters got it bad they take over the place back there around this time of the year.   Hey Billy, in the arial shot that river that loops in front of 565 looks like they have it damned off. Why was that done? and what is the name of it? looks like it starts off as the ouachita and turns into either the little,red,black,tensas which one or none of these.   That Cocodrie lake is only a few miles from you. Is that where U parasaile at.   We come close to U about 6 times a year in the RV when we go dirtbike riding in the woods. U might know where, It's called camp Beaugaurd old WW.II base in the Kisatchie Nat. forest.   yea my girlfriend and I will have to head up there one day and drink a few cold one's
RootRacing
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2006 at 8:43pm
Root ,we are blessed with almost too much water here,within a 40 mile drive we have 5 major lakes of at least 10 miles long,not counting all the bayous that tie all water together.Monterey has Black River Lake (the one that is dammad off) Horseshoe Lake(cocodrie lake)Workinger Bayou,Cocodrie Bayou and Cross Bayou all connected . That gives you 68 miles to ski or WB and never stop or see the same pier.And we still have the MIGHTY MISSISSIPPI major water.call if you get a chance 318-386-2825, maybe we can hook up before we put the CHUTE up for the winter,i can show you some real AIR,450 feet high.............. boat dr   
dans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2006 at 10:17pm
My 82 2001 has a Monster Tower that is easy to install & works great.Only 2 holes to drill on each leg.It would be easy to epoxy the holes if you resold it without the tower one day.I have wakeboarded behind some $40,000 boats & the SN 2001 is my favorite for wakeboarding! Bigger wake than my buds Wakesetter when my I rear sac is full.I must have smoked something also cause SKYLON makes towers also.Here is a pic of my Monster Tower & a SKYLON TOWER.I think your son is learning very fast how to do tricks.He's a natural.Check out the2001.com for wakeboarding with a SN 2001 ideas.Dan
Root View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Root Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2006 at 1:25pm
LOL Thanks for clearing that one up Dan. Nice pic of your boat too.    That monster tower looks good on your boat. Thinkin about gettin one like that for the 86. Does it fold down OK without hitting the windshield?? Yea as far as the wake goes where We go their's not many ski boats to compare it to. only other ski boats are 3 Mastercrash and the SN beats those, even beat em when they call me out for a drag race.    
RootRacing
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2006 at 2:50pm
Root,

That monster tower will fold right down. Visit their website at www.monstertower.com. They've got a little video showing the tower fold down (and a lot of photos of the monster tower bikini girls to boot). BKH
Livin' the Dream

Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2006 at 2:58pm
Ive got one on my 76' SN.. They fold down and then in... Really easy to move !!!

Moj'
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic