NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any Slalom Skiers in Phoenix?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
cspruill View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cspruill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any Slalom Skiers in Phoenix?
    Posted: July-29-2023 at 2:50am
Just moved to Phoenix from Utah and I’m looking for some ski partners. I keep my ‘83 SN at Lake Pleasant. Happy to use my boat or yours, be a third, etc. Always help pay for fuel and wipe down the boat. Free slalom skiing is my jam but I’ll try course work too. If I’m in town, I will never say no! PM me and I will shoot you my number. Name is Cam.

1983 Ski Nautique 2001
Jonny Quest View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonny Quest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2023 at 3:12pm
desertskier
AZ86SKI

In PHX or Tucson I believe.
Current
2003 Ski Nautique 206 Limited

Previous
2001 Ski Nautique Open Bow
1994 Ski Nautique Open Bow

Aqua skiing, ergo sum
desertskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2023 at 3:31pm
Hey Cam,  I live in Tucson and keep my boat and RV at Apache Lake Marina.  We typically are there every other weekend.  Probably too far out of your way just for skiing but if you ever make it up there hit me up.  Apache is a good ski lake especially during the week and not too bad on the weekends either.  Much less crowded than the Phoenix area lakes.  Sean
92 SN - Owned since 93
99 Pro Air
89 SN - Went to live on a lake in Texas
75 Donzi 16 - Sold in 93
cspruill View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cspruill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2023 at 3:20am
Thanks JQ! Good to meet you Sean. My daughter is going to be a sophomore at UofA so I'll be in your neck of the woods soon. I'll shoot you a PM.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
AZ86SKI View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AZ86SKI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2023 at 3:06pm
Hey Cam, 

Welcome to Phoenix. Unfortunately, I am still troubleshooting some issues with my boat. I am hoping the issues are finally resolved (with all the help of CCF of course) but I still need to run it under load a few times to see where it's at. I will shoot you a PM. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic