Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MY COMP DIED

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
CCxHYPERLITEx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCxHYPERLITEx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MY COMP DIED
    Posted: November-02-2006 at 11:24pm
my computer's hard drive files got corrupted so thats why i havent been on in a while im sry.hows everything goin?
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2006 at 11:37pm
Glad to hear from you will. Welcome. How's school?
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCxHYPERLITEx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2006 at 11:39pm
school is good!german is HARD!girls are makin me depressed
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2006 at 9:03am
ehhh don't be depressed, just know that you will NEVER understand the inner workings of the female mind, & that'll help you out quite a bit...IMHO

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2006 at 9:08am
Hey, Will, buddy, what's up my friend? Glad to see you're back. Are you plugging away with your school work? As far as the ladies, just have a good time. Don't get depressed. Just be a gentleman and treat them well. You'll find the right lady for you. Enjoy yourself, you're young and have lots more to experience.

Take Care,

Ken
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2006 at 9:52am
Originally posted by CCxHYPERLITEx CCxHYPERLITEx wrote:

girls are makin me depressed

time to find some new girls then.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCxHYPERLITEx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2006 at 11:34am
i am.i know im young but comin out of a 13 month "relationship" is hard.......BUT life goes on its 29 days till my b-day so i gotta start lookin for a job! i think i wanna work for ship shape......they worked on our boat a while back and are nice people.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2006 at 12:44pm
Hey Hollywood, help the guy out here. What are some good pointers you have in pursuing a nice young lady? I know looks isn't everything to you, right?

Ken
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2006 at 1:11pm
I use my big skylon to impress the ladies. They always seem to come crawling back...

Remember the 5 C's:
Confidence, comedy, cash, commitment, cock. You can skip the commitment but they do need to be performed in this order.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2006 at 1:35pm
Hollywood,

Our friend Will is 16, if you're going to reference the male organ, say penis or Jimmy. This is a family site. I'm sure you remember sex ed, right? Don't embarrace the guy. Anyway, were's the word love in there? It's not all about the Jimmy.

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2006 at 1:43pm
Why do Will's few postings on CCF.com send us way off track? You're a nice guy, Will, next time post on Off Topic. Keith added this link for these educational posts.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2006 at 1:51pm
If he's 16 and on the internet I'm confident he can handle my suggestions.

As for the love aspect, no advice for that it just happens.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2006 at 2:09pm
Wow. First I've heard of the 5 C's. I can understand how that would work though!

Rob
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2006 at 2:10pm
Sorry, Hollywood, my sarcasm kicked in. Will's a tough guy, he can handle it. I certainly wouldn't "fall in love" at 16-17 years old. Way too many young ladies out there. I'm not saying to be a player either. If we could only go back with the knowledge we have now, right? My advice, don't settle down with one girl for too long. That's called marrage! Sometimes, marriage isn't the answer, except in my case of course.

Ken
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2006 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

Hollywood,

Our friend Will is 16, if you're going to reference the male organ, say penis or Jimmy. This is a family site. I'm sure you remember sex ed, right? Don't embarrace the guy. Anyway, were's the word love in there? It's not all about the Jimmy.

Ken

Ken,
Stop reading romance novels for kerist sake my man !! Hell the 5 c's can even get cut down a few,, and if she can't handle "Mr. Jimmy", she's not worthy !!!! 16-17, and we're giving out woman advise to this??? WOW..

Moj'
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2006 at 3:11pm
Where's quinner at? I'm sure he could share some wisdom here.
WakeSlayer View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2006 at 3:18pm
The five C's are awesome,   You could cram two more in there somewhere. Correct Craft. They never hinder the pursuit.   I used all of the aforementioned, and added the 6th an 7th after marriage. Great combo, highly effective.
Mike N

1968 Mustang

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCxHYPERLITEx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2006 at 3:19pm
HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thank you for ALL the advice and for the record she could handle "the jimmy" but thats beside the point!
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2006 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by rleinen79 rleinen79 wrote:

Wow. First I've heard of the 5 C's. I can understand how that would work though!

Rob

Now Rob, you know that doesn't work on the Italian Honey's now do ya hahahaha

Moj'
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2006 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by Mojoman Mojoman wrote:

Stop reading romance novels for kerist sake my man !! Hell the 5 c's can even get cut down a few,, and if she can't handle "Mr. Jimmy", she's not worthy !!!! 16-17, and we're giving out woman advise to this??? WOW..

Moj'

Moj, I can't help it, I have a romantic bone in my body. I think I watch too many shows with my wife. I feel like a love Dr. sometimes. I'm just spreading the love around, you feel where I'm coming from?

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2006 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by CCxHYPERLITEx CCxHYPERLITEx wrote:

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thank you for ALL the advice and for the record she could handle "the jimmy" but thats beside the point!

Hey now!
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2006 at 3:59pm
What happened to the four "F's or the three B's, I think your getting a little foggy
"the things you own will start to own you"
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2006 at 4:23pm
the find them. finger, f n forget them out weighs the lame a$$ C's any day. Their's so much Pussy to be had in high school why sweat it, move on find a bigger set of t*ts to suck on and be done with it or are you a homo in the closet reading romance novels with a bottle of hand cream close by? please just move on quit crying about it too many out to be had. Hell get some balls and get a couple on the hook and find one that's good at it.
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2006 at 4:59pm
Now there's some sex-ed for ya Ken hahahahahaha... Cla$$ic 79'insight !!!

Moj'
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2006 at 5:01pm
Sorry, Keith, this thread has crossed several lines. Freedom of expression without censorship just prevailed.

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2006 at 5:07pm
I was being pretty ginger with Will. 79 doesn't mince words. What if you were gay, 79, would you like somebody calling you names? Do you know any gay people?

79, are you this romantic at home?

Ken
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2006 at 5:11pm
I think 79's romance novels come in the mail wrapped in brown paper
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2006 at 6:19pm
That's right allen and once the wrapper is off you can see the words like hustler, juggs, and playboy that's why I don't ware plaid shorts and cann't stand any show that has a gay theme.

I have a couple of friends that live alternate live styles but they don't act flaming and keep to them selves and look like average women and men and you would be hard pressed to figure them out and wouldn't know they where gay.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCxHYPERLITEx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2006 at 7:16pm
i would like to state for the record I AM NOT GAY-thank you for your time
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2006 at 7:20pm
Will

Don't sweat it that's just Ken, He's not ready to come out of the closet yet. It was directed towards me and not you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic