NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

79nautique

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
Author
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2006 at 9:32pm
   I agree Chris.The Pats are the kings of not getting it done "pretty",but a win is a win.I personally can't stand either of the Mannings(I have no idea why),but no one can say the Colts haven't earned it,they play one helluva game.Marvin and Reggie are amazing.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2006 at 11:21pm
Marvin is the man. Peyton has redefined NFL quarterback. Colts need to win the big one. I hope this is the year for them. I just can't see Rex Grossman leading a team to the superbowl. But I can see Ditka doing it. Ditka vs. the Colts all by Distka'self? I'd take Ditka and give you 21 points.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2006 at 11:03am
Ditka vs. a hurricane?

What if the hurricane's name was Hurricane Ditka?

Grossman needs to get his sh*t together if they are going to do well in the playoffs. We also need Bernard back too, or continue to let special teams and the defense score the majority of you points. Gould is perfect this season, correct?
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2006 at 11:25am
Ditka vs. Ditka?
G Stonicher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G Stonicher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2006 at 4:02pm
If David T. had been told up front what the shipping and handling were going to be,then he could have had the option to say yes or no. But as I understand this e-mail it looks like he was not told up front so he just ask the question and 79 got his panties all in a wad because someone questioned him. What I don't see is if he ever shipped that part with $10 worth of packing material wrapped around it, or will that be another $10 & $10
20' Southwind
G Stonicher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G Stonicher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2006 at 4:19pm
It seems that David T. was not told of the $10 & $10 up front, if he had been then he could have said either yes or no. Then 79 could have kept his part and David T. could have kept his money. But as I see it he just ask a question and 79 got his panties in a wad and decided to not ship the part that David T. paid for. And where is he coming from bitching about loosing money on the part, who set the price him or David T. I think 79.
I and everyone else here have learned alot reading 79's responces to other people problems with their boats, but that does not give him the right to just do as he pleases with parts people have paid for.
Did he ever ship the part or is he waiting on David T. to send him $10 and $10 to get that part also. Not a bad racket if you can do it often enough.
20' Southwind
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2006 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by G Stonicher G Stonicher wrote:

79 got his panties all in a wad

I remember the talk about 79 wearing a pink shirt or something like that, now 79 wears panties? Could it be 79 is really a chick?

That sure would explain all the hostility.

Hmmm....
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2006 at 4:31pm
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2006 at 10:55pm
well...we tried.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2006 at 7:14am
Originally posted by The Dude The Dude wrote:

well...we tried.

Yeah,so much for changing the subject

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2006 at 7:54am
Oatmeal...do you eat oatmeal for breakfast?...AND if I put brown sugar on it , does that offset any health gains I would have gotten if I had just eaten it plain?

lets try again......
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2006 at 9:24am
'62,

I do like a lot of fiber in my diet. I eat Honey Bunches of Oats. It's healthy, yummy and keeps the body regular. Top it off with a nice gla$$ of orange juice in the morning and I'm good to go. I don't eat stuff like Captain Crunch or Fruit Loops. Too much sugar.

Ken
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2006 at 9:42am
Steve,
Oatmeal in the winter, not the quick oats, but the good old fashioned ones. I add some no-sugar syrup, and some non-sugar sweetner. In the summer shreded wheat or Cheerios. I have my lap top in front of me to "read" the newspaper and check in on this site.   Wow . . . the post is turning.
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2006 at 10:17am
So who likes boobs?

I certainly do.
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2006 at 10:26am
Originally posted by PLBC PLBC wrote:

So who likes boobs?

OK....but what about Ditka v. God?

Bernard and his pansy ribs are killing my fantasy team.

BTW, Oatmeal in any form sux (go ahead and fire away, I'm ready to rumble )
Life is Good.
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2006 at 11:52am
I like Peanut Butter. Can you Swim?

And yes I like boobs too!! haha
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2006 at 11:54am

So who likes boobs?

I certainly do.

Boobs over oatmeal any day !!! "Mikey likes"
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2006 at 12:15pm
Hey Mojo, I think you got your quote backwards. Isn't it you prefer the oatmeal over the boobs?
Greg

86 BFN
joed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2006 at 12:51pm
Oatmeal over Boobs... no sugar necessary! Just make sure it's not too hot. HA!
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2006 at 1:51pm
I usually eat my GRITS while lounging around in my underwear. Speaking of which, not mine, just in general, view this funny foreign commercial, if it attaches.

[/IMG]
ReidP
1973 Mustang

reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2006 at 2:12pm
I need some I.T. support with my grits obviously. I saved the video clip to Photobucket as a video, but then whenever I try to attach it hear it shows up as an image.??

ReidP
1973 Mustang

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2006 at 2:26pm

So who likes boobs?

I certainly do.

Kurt,

Do you like perky, big gazongas or hand size?

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2006 at 2:31pm
Kurt,

What's your thoughts on brumskis? Speaking of boobs and brumskis, where has Hollywood been?

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2006 at 2:34pm
Definitions from the urban dictionary. I meant this meaning:

When you stick your face in between a chicks breasts and shack your face back and forth while making a "bbbbbrrrrr" sound.

Man that chicks got some big t*ts...I would love to brumski her.

NOT this meaning:

The exclaimation said before reaching out, grabbing and squeezing a man's testicals. He can prevent said attack by exclaiming, "No Brumski."

Even though Keith is a heterosexual, it hurt when he said, "brumski" and grabbed my boys!

82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2006 at 2:38pm
T.M.I.
Life is Good.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2006 at 3:20pm
?.?.?.
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2006 at 3:22pm
Too Much Information.
Life is Good.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2006 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

When you stick your face in between a chicks breasts and shack your face back and forth while making a "bbbbbrrrrr" sound.

NOT this meaning:

The exclaimation said before reaching out, grabbing and squeezing a man's testicals. He can prevent said attack by exclaiming, "No Brumski."

Even though Keith is a heterosexual, it hurt when he said, "brumski" and grabbed my boys!

Um huh huh What

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2006 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

NOT this meaning:

Whao, WTF, maybe we need to switch back to 79' away from the Switch Hitter?

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2006 at 3:45pm
Alright, we'll switch gears:

Funny Clip
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
  Share Topic