Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

79nautique

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
Author
Dtaylor373 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dtaylor373 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 79nautique
    Posted: November-05-2006 at 9:30am
Now that you are on line this morning. How about returning my emails, about the part you have not sent me.
David T
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 12:34pm
Yah that sure is a week or so or maybe 5 day's guess buisness week, oh well.

Bottom line I didn't care for some of your comment's in the e-mails and figured you would do something like this which so I just was waiting to see when, hey everone enjoys my commints and such so that's cool I'm not going to sweat it. I Knew I should have posted it on e-bay or sold to the guy that wanted to but it on his Fed-ex account or even the third person asking about it, but I sold it to you since you responded first. Personally I feel I took a little bit of a hit compared to what I could have gotten for a very sought after part oh well, this is a little more entertaining and it's kinda been slow on here anyway.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dtaylor373 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 1:03pm
My emails were to the point. Just wanted to know why you did not ship the other part. You may the choice not to answer. Sorry you took such a big hit on the part and lost so much money. I guess that is why you did not send the other part. I guess you sold it to someone else and tried to make up the difference you lost with the other slide. I really do not care, it just does me good to see how you are trying to cover your tracks. What it all boils down to is you failed to send what you said you were.
David T

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dtaylor373 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 1:30pm
Subj: Re: Let's try again about the boat parts
Date: 10/6/2006 8:00:09 AM Central Standard Time
To: DTaylor373@aol.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

I did the same on everyones packages and stated it as
shipping and handling and got the cost form UPS to box
the the items and ship, so that would have been 10 for
boxing and 10 for shipping. I forgot to pack the other
arm and have it at home in St Pete, I'm in IN right
now and won't be back home until 10-19. I also will be
making a donation to CCF, usually what I have done is
ask the buyers to make the donation as part of the
sell, decided to do it myself this time.

Thanks,

Chris

--- DTaylor373@aol.com wrote:

> I got the side window and the plastic slide, that
> was attached, but did not
> receive the other plastic slide mount. I was under
> the impression via your
> emails, that you were sending both. Also was
> wondering why you charged $20.00 for
> shipping and the postage was only $9.86
>

David T

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dtaylor373 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 1:30pm
I rest my case

Have a good weeken
David T
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 1:37pm
Holy sh*%! I see why you are so upset, he said shipping would be $10 when it was really $9.86, he owes you $.14!

Friggin rip off artist!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 1:39pm
Maybe that $.14 was for the donation to CCF??? How generous
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 1:50pm
Where's the love my brothers

Seems like David T asked reasonable questions: what happened to the other part, and why 20 bucks for shipping?

Also seems that 79/Chris B was willing to take an uncharacteristically calm approach in response to this morning's post.

So where's the harm in that. I've found www.ufc.com to be great site if you want to read about guys who kick the crap out of each other. Peace out. BKH

Livin' the Dream

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by bkhallpa$$ bkhallpa$$ wrote:

Seems like David T asked reasonable questions: what happened to the other part, and why 20 bucks for shipping?

that was shipping and handling, I'm not in the packaging business so I have to go buy the supplies to do it and charge a fee for my time, gas to get the supplies and for the supplies.

sold a mirror to paul for a flat fee and by the time it was boxed and shipped I lost money, not much so I was not going that route again.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dtaylor373 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 2:06pm
bkhallpa$$ notice how he stills avoids your question, what happen to the other part, in the above post.
David T
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 2:12pm
This " I'm gonna tell on you " attitude is totally frickin' childish......... go cry to your mommy, not here.
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 2:12pm
I think it's pretty clear what happened to the other part, read e-mail

what isn't clear to them but is to me is why I choose not to send it and as previously stated it was because of your responce to the above posted e-mail you sent me that pissed me off and caused me to take the route I did plain and simple.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 2:23pm
79; i have read this post from the start and have seen some valid points about TRUST,this may be a new word to some.To me it means i will do what i tell you i will do,no ifs, ands or buts.I have sold a few items thru this site,did i make any money,hell no,on a rudder a$$y. i lost.But you know a CCF member got the part he needed,i dont have a 40 lb. paper weight taking up space in my shop.And i bet he will return the favor,it is called friendship and sharing.you have a sad outlook 79,10.00 for handling kinda steep for a CC Fan............ boat dr

i have seen several post that say "make me an offer,or just pay the postage,these are the people that make this forum enjoyable for all,i will share with all parts and knowledge..........
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 2:28pm
David T,

I'm not asking any questions. I wish I didn't even know about this whole thing.

My point is that you and Chris have gotten a bit sideways with each other - but ONLY a LITTLE as far as I can determine. Hell, everyone knows that Chris doesn't back down from a war of words, but in this case, he seemed to be doing so. If he didn't want to get into WWIII, I just don't see much sense in the rest of us egging it on.

I get the part about the cost for a box, etc. I can't believe how much they charge for that crap. I hope the window you bought works well.

I dont' know if 79 still has the other part, but if he does, I hope he will send it to you. Maybe if you could cover whatever it costs to mail the second part, everyone can be happy.

If he doesn't have the part maybe someone else can help you.

BKH

Livin' the Dream

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 2:36pm
Fool Me Once,shame on you
Fool Me Twice,shame on me

79 nautique & DELETE ; works for me
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 2:42pm
Doc as you can see in the posted e-mail I was willing to send the extra part , What you cann't see is His repsonce to that e-mail where everything went south. Does it do any good to cuse out the customer service rep and have an additude when resolving issues? no it get's you no where.

Does he post here regularly? no he doesn't.

There are certain members that I would cut slack, help-out, treat them as they where my best friend, others there just joe blow down the street that I've never known and I could careless if I help them out or not.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dtaylor373 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 5:00pm
The main issue here is I paid for the part as part of the deal 79 decided not to send. He can do what ever he wishes. I just wanted to let people, know that these things do happen. I hate knowing, that just because I sent emails wanting to know when I could expect the last part, 79 could take it upon himself to not send. Business is business, and yes I do not post very much, but does this make me an outsider, I do not think so. So I will move on and consider this a learning curve. I can live with myself and my actions.
David T
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 5:12pm
Fool me once...That reminds me...
have you seen this video in which Bush tries to use that saying? this video
It's not too long. Stay with it to the end and you'll die laughing.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 6:03pm

Does it look like I was intentionally planning on not shipping it?

No that's not the case looks ready to be shipped to me.

What is the lesson here?

When someone screws up and admitts that they left it out by mistake and tell you so and when they return home they'll send it.

Don't respond back and get up in their a$$ because your pissed off about the S&H charge and because they made a mistake and forgot to pack it. Especially if there name is 79nautique ... ya d*ck Head.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 7:13pm
dtaylor- i know is only a few bucks etc. but if your that pissed find 79 at a reunion and beat the !@#% out of him.......simple as that..a deal is a deal.........at least that is how we get things done 'round here.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 7:34pm
Maybe...the right thing to do is...

dtaylor...say's hey sorry if I was being a d*ckhead.
and 79...ships the part!

Would that satisfy you guy's! Otherwise...rumble city and I get to drink beer and watch.

A deal is a deal...true. Also...people need to show respect!You both can correct this!!!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by ryanandrews ryanandrews wrote:

find 79 at a reunion and beat the !@#% out of him.......simple as that..a deal is a deal.........at least that is how we get things done 'round here.

good luck with that, wouldn't catch me trying it
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 8:27pm
good luck with that, wouldn't catch me trying it

.if i was your size i wouldn't try too much either............just my.02 cents......yes plbc i know size does not matter...
Atmspltr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atmspltr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2006 at 12:03pm
Wow...shocker. 79 isn't playing well with others.

The beauty of this website is that there are people who share a common interest and are willing to help other members with knowledge and parts when they can. I have never considered it to be a moneymaking venture. Yes, I don't expect to lose money but I'm also willing to do what it takes to get the stuff to someone who wants it and it's not always about the money. I wouldn't even consider charging someone S&H...these people are your friends. 79 is a knowledgeable guy but boy does it come at a steep price.

When all is said and done...all you have is your word. Ship him the parts. You've made your point.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2006 at 1:12pm
Robert ,could not agree with you more. My Dad had a neat saying" there just ai'nt enough sugar here for a nickel" this forum will continue to be a benefit to all that read,ask for knowledge,or those looking for parts,with or without my input, and i think that goes for all that contribute to this site.
one person can ruin the party for all,we dont need the attitude of one(79nautiqe)to dominate or intimidate those that he feels are under his IQ level. seems this site does just well without your input or for that matter output( doo doo) we will fill the void left by members that no longer feel they cannot keep it between the ditches................boat dr   
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2006 at 2:05pm
Take this dispute elsewhere....bad form!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2006 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

this forum will continue to be a benefit to all that read,ask for knowledge,or those looking for parts,with or without my input, and i think that goes for all that contribute to this site.
one person can ruin the party for all,we dont need the attitude of one(79nautiqe)to dominate or intimidate

You seem to do a pretty good job trying to dominate a posting or giving your bit of advice and I'm glad you now the history of this site in the couple of months you've been here. I guess all us old timers that have been here five times as long as you, really haven't helped it out over the years, I'm sure glad we managed to stay here this long for you to save us from our evel demeaning ways. Guess maybe you never where able to hang out with the popular kids and now your bitter because of it, then again maybe it's just a southern thing.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2006 at 2:18pm
Gary I agree, I would have thought kieth would have pulled it by now but oh well I have thick skin and it really doesn't bother me, I just concider the source.

Had a nice drive up to meet brent this morning trying to help him out with his dixie skier, it's a reverse rotation motor as well, I thought CC was the only ski boat manufacturer that used them, Learn something new everyday I guess. Might even try and drag jbear up there to watch and learn a little about turning wrenches.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2006 at 2:42pm
[QUOTE=79nautique] Had a nice drive up to meet brent this morning trying to help him out with his dixie skier, it's a reverse rotation motor as well, I thought CC was the only ski boat manufacturer that used them, Learn something new everyday I guess. QUOTE]

Ski Centurion used reverse rotation as well. Don't know exactly what years, or if they still do, but I know they did in the late 80s and early 90s. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-12-2006 at 4:06pm
Mercruiser made them as well back around 1980.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
  Share Topic