Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

West Coast CC Owners?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
79Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: West Coast CC Owners?
    Posted: November-05-2006 at 10:56pm
It seems most of the action on this site is comming from the east. Just wanted to see who is from the north west or CA. I'm in Oregon. Any one around that want's to drink some beer and work on boats or go ski/board?
Work to live, not live to work.

bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2006 at 11:58pm
SF Bay Area, CA. I travel up to Portland every 6 or 8 weeks. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Darrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2006 at 12:16pm
30 miles east of Los Angeles in sunny Southern California, Home of The Lakers but not many lakes. 90 degrees today, still no wetsuits this year.
79Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2006 at 8:18pm
Good to hear from you CA folks. I get down to CA a couple of times a year. We love Shasta mid- week.

Soulscream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soulscream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2006 at 8:29pm
Im in between los angeles and san diego, planning to hit lake Elsinore this weekend. Might only have a month before its to cold.....
Rick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2006 at 12:51am
San Diego Unfortunately our only fresh water course is closed at San Vincente till mid Nov.
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2006 at 1:26pm
SF Bay area........ love Shasta as well.

79Tique - What part of Oregon do you live in ?
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
79Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2006 at 8:01pm
I'm in Sisters. It's about 20 miles north/east of Bend on Hwy 20 east of the Cascades in the middle of the state.

79Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2006 at 8:05pm
You folks from CA are lucky to still be on the water. I winterized my boat in late September and it was 8 degrees F for a few days last week. My boat will see water again in April or May.

todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2006 at 1:02pm
79Tique,

You are really out there in the middle of the wilderness......... must have lots of great outdoor activities to occupy yourself with !!

Are you a local or a transplant ?
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
79Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2006 at 9:01pm
I'm an orignal Oregon boy, but grew up on the west (wet) side of the mountains near Albany and Corvallis. Also lived in Alaska for a while.
Been in Sisters for about 12 years.

The Boat - 80 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boat - 80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 4:48pm
All those around LA...I'm currently living out here until Feb. I own an 80SN back in IL, which is all wrapped up for the season. If anyone would be interested in giving a weekend pull while I'm out here, I'd really appreciate the kindness! And...I'll bring the gas money. I ski and board and have a wetsuit should the water be too cold.

Free feel to email me if we can make something work!

ozmokis@gmail.com

Thanks
Scott
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 5:40pm
Scott, if you decide to do a weekend
up toward San Francisco, I got you covered on the pull. BKH
Livin' the Dream

The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 11:24pm
79T that's a beautiful place where you live. We always used to say it, "Seeesters," when I lived in Boise. Go Beaves!
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
79Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2006 at 12:32am
The Dude, are you still out west?

The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2006 at 11:56am
Houston. I miss it out there like crazy though. We get back to Idaho almost every year. Ski on Cascade and Payette lakes. Beautiful!
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
79Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2006 at 10:45pm
Dude,
Do you drag you boat up to ID? We have some great lakes around here, if you or anyone els reading this comes around central Oregon I'll be happy to take you out. I just have a little 79 Ski Tique, but it pulls hard and make a pretty good wake.

great78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote great78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2006 at 1:28pm
SACramento!
Man it was 70 here yesterday. Hard to be off the water but,little skiers play soccor too!
Maybe a little Turkeyday run? I think 2 ml will do it!
Sounds like we have enough out west for our own mini reunion
88 Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 88 Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2006 at 10:46pm
Jamestown, Ca. I can look out my window and see New Melones Resevoir. I also have Lake Don Pedro and Lake Tulloch nearby.
Lake Tulloch would be a good site for a party.

Lake Tulloch R.V. Campground & Marina
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic