NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

It’s Time To Plan GL Reunion 07’

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2006 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by Mojoman Mojoman wrote:

PS: Just keep voting and put in alternative dates in July that are doable and we will tally the results.

I can do any weekend in the summer, EXCEPT for July 28 & 29. Maybe either of the previous 2.

That being said, I agree with Mojo as far as hotels go. Last year, the wife and I stayed at the Green Lake Inn, which only had about 20 rooms. I imagine they go pretty fast.

Rob
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2006 at 7:28pm
OK Simply reply to this message, stay inside the quotes and vote.

Date

"July?               " or        "move to August?        "
MOJO                            The Lake       
Hollywood
M3Fan
81nautique
Rleinen79
TRBenj
Nautique2001
scottb (something other than 14/15)
Quinner

Venue

"Stay in Park?    " or "      move location? "
Quinner                           MOJO- undecided
                                  Hollywood
                                  M3Fan
                                 81nautiq if poss.
                                 Rleinen79

Band or DJ

"Band ???        "   or    "    DJ???                 "
                                   MOJO(ask me why)
                                   Hollywood
                                   M3Fan
                                   81Nautique
                                   Rleinen79
                                   TRBenj
                                   Nautique2001
Quinner                            79

Sat Night Dinner

"Pig Roast?? " or " Bring own meat?? " or " No Dinner?? "
                           MOJO
                           Hollywood
                           M3Fan
                           The Lake
                           81nautique
                           Nautique2001
Rleinen79           79
scottb

Possible Barefoot or Wakeboard Lessons

Barefoot ?? or Wakeboard?? or neither??
               MOJO
               81nautique
The Lake       
TRBenj                     
Nautique2001       
Rleinen79       Rleinen79
scottb          scottb
Quinner                        Hollywood
                               M3Fan

Boat Show

In water w/beers? or   Parking lot w/o beers?
MOJO
Hollywood
M3Fan
The Lake
81nautique
Rleinen79
TRBenj
Nautique2001
scottb
Quinner

On the food, instead of pig roast box lunch style from the sub shop or pizza?
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2006 at 10:28pm
I see a Green Lake, WI west of Fond du Lac. Am I looking in the right place? How far a drive is it from Milwaukee?
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2006 at 10:39pm
I quess I must be to computer dumb to figure out how to vote......but I am with the Lake....August. WE are the minority Chuck. Maybe you and I just should meet up in August.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2006 at 10:46pm
Is there a campground on the lake? and is there an award for most miles traveled?
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2006 at 10:48pm
jbear...are you going??
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2006 at 10:53pm
Mark; If it is in the middle of July I cannot. Bummer, but I have work camp at my job and then I hit Norris Lake in Eastern Tennessee to see all my Ohio buds. But I sure will miss it. Sounds like those guys had a great time this year. We got alot of guys down here, maybe we should get something goin' for ourselves. Possibly around April and tie into the Orlando reunion. We could have our own "C/CFAN" area. Did you go there last year?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2006 at 11:03pm
Jbear, I'd love to make Green Lake, but in the middle of July I'll be in the middle of a South Dakota reservation. Maybe something else will out. 62 (Steve) is looking at a little something in Iowa for May.
Where you wanna meet in August Jbear?

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2006 at 11:06pm
yeah.. i was there, it was cool, im going this year too. I will see you at the free Beer stand..but Blondie and I are thinking about a road trip,I have a 30ft camper...
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2006 at 11:10pm
Chuck: If all works out for us, we will stay over in Tennessee after all the Ohio guys go home. But that may be a little far for you to come. But you guys would love it there. I don't know....lets look at a map and see what is "halfway" between you and me. Trouble with that tho is you don't know what you are getting into water wise. How about a Spring Training trip?

john

MM: How did I miss the free beer tent? We gotta set something up for this year. And why on earth would you and Blondie want to go on a road trip when we live in the land of the year-round vacation weather?
"Loud pipes save lives"

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2006 at 11:11pm
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2006 at 11:15pm
Oops-Senior moment...I forgot ya posted that pic of that great lookin' boat. Musta spent to much time at the beer tent.

You guys always amaze me with the tricks you can make these computers do. It would take me a hour to find and post that pic!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2006 at 12:46am
Hey Guys,
Sorry to make you all vote again but I created a new Form call CorrectCraftFan.com Reunions. There you will find six polls that cover Mojoman's questions and each have a place to post comments.

Thanks,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2006 at 6:42am
Originally posted by 63 Skier 63 Skier wrote:

I see a Green Lake, WI west of Fond du Lac. Am I looking in the right place? How far a drive is it from Milwaukee?

Yes thats the place, milwaukee approx 2 hours.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2006 at 6:44am
Originally posted by MaddMarxx MaddMarxx wrote:

Is there a campground on the lake? and is there an award for most miles traveled?

Yes to the campground, as for awards for longest traveled, yes, we all get to check out blondiegirl.

Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2006 at 8:47am
For those interested in going and are looking for information, please visit www.greenlakecc.com

Keep the voting alive, even if you have not attended before and want to spend a great weekend in beautiful Wisconsin.

Thanks
Moj'

87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 5:43pm
hopeing to go depending on which week end in July, wouldn't be much fun with out my own boat. As i let my parent's use it the first two weeks of july. have to check and see when they are coming back home.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 6:10pm
where are they going to be? maybe they could just take it over to GL for you for the week-end. hell just make them move of their schedule a week and then you'll have the bases covered?
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2006 at 9:36pm
As I sit here in the dark at 5pm, looking outside and knowing the temp is hovering around a steady 40 degrees during the day, let me be the first to ask.......is it July yet?

Rob
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2006 at 11:54pm
rob, swing down here...I skied with no wetsuit this morning.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic