Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2007 Green Lake Reunion Q1

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
Poll Question: What month should we have the Reunion?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
17 [80.95%]
4 [19.05%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2007 Green Lake Reunion Q1
    Posted: November-08-2006 at 12:11am
Trying to help out Mojo with these questions. Feel free to post comments.
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2006 at 6:53am
Wow Keith, you've been busy.

Thanks for getting us straightened out.
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2006 at 8:40am
Thanks Keith !!! In lieu of the fact that you New England guys have your reunion in August, we will certain lean towards a mid July date..

Moj'
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2006 at 9:20am
July would be great as the NE reunion is in August, probably first week.

Ken
scottb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2006 at 10:53am
July is good for me, but if possible, I would rather do it some weekend other than 14/15.
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2006 at 4:58pm
the week end after the 14/15 week end would be great. Have to work first two weeks of july and the 87 is gone up north both of those weeks with my parents, and the rest of my family except me.
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 10:25am
OK, it looks like the weekend of 14-15 or the next 21-23 of July is looking like the possibles..

Keith, Ken, Tim, 87 etc, would the 21-23 be to close to the NE Reunion?? It's looking like more people could attend this weekend....

Thoughts/ comments??

Moj'
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 10:50am
I prefer the 14-15 since I already booked my room for that weekend! I'm not fooling around this year
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 11:15am
14-15 please. I already booked some strippers for the sand bar.
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 11:45am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

14-15 please. I already booked some strippers for the sand bar.

Well in that case....
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 11:52am
Moj', don't forget those dark tinted sungla$$es...
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 12:08pm
Moj'

I don't know what exact date Keith has in mind. We are going to have it in Maine this year at Keith's Dad's lake. Keith was discussing getting part of the lake reserved for us. I'll have to catch up with him. Do what is best for you guys. I will make the trip regardless.

Ken
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Moj', don't forget those dark tinted sungla$$es...
Maybe I have to forget my wife on the dock?? doh'So much for GL 08' it would be nice while it lasted ....
HOT FOOT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HOT FOOT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 11:10pm
The only weekend I can't come is 14-15. Any other weekend in July is good. How about 21-23
'99 nautique super sport
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2006 at 1:19pm
Ok all, Since there is a landslide vote for July, and a sense of urgency to book the top park out up in Green Lake, we have decided to make the 2007 Reunion a repeat of 06' and had the Chamber of Commerce pencil us in for the 13-15 of July. The next weekend has already been penciled in by another group. We realize some of you mentioned that was a bad weekend for you. Unfortunately we needed to nail this down to get the venue.. We hope some of you can juggle your schedules and come up and enjoy what should be a huge event this year..

Since Deacon Mills Park is also where everyone from last year's event want to meet in again, this is where base camp will be.

The only issue with parking will again be worked out where everyone will have dedicated places to park..

Some board members are already starting to book rooms. I suggest strongly that if you can arrange to be with us on the second annual GL CCfan.com Reunion,and your not camping, that you start booking now... Vist www.greenlakecc.com for complete hotel information etc. These are the local, closest hotels to check:
Lakeside Inn
Bayview Inn
Greenlake Inn
Oakwood B&B
Heidel House

If anyone has any questions, please let me know and I'll be happy to help..
d.dorsen@worldnet.att.net

The rest of the planning will commence after the holidays, and which time we'll be calling on a few of you to help participate with. The park planning was the most urgent.

GAME ON !!!

Moj'
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2006 at 1:30pm
I just booked at the Bayview. The lady said she had just hung up the phone with Steve Workman (62Wood), and that now there are only 3 rooms left.

Last year we stayed at the Green Lake Inn, which was nice, but a mile or so down the road from the "town". Bayview has a pier where you can keep your boat in the water if you want. Better get 'em fast!

Rob
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2006 at 1:38pm
I took the last room when I booked at my hotel two weeks ago (I took a proactive approach). I'd say book em' ASAP.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2006 at 1:46pm
Brownie, Hollywood, OTW and myself are staying at the Lakeview, booked the last 4 rooms they had a couple days ago.

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2006 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Brownie, Hollywood, OTW and myself are staying at the Lakeview, booked the last 4 rooms they had a couple days ago.

Hmm, they told me weeks ago I had the last room... better double check my reservation.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2006 at 2:58pm
Better double check WHO you called.
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2006 at 3:21pm
Guys,
Keep checking these hotels weekly.. made last summer are cancelled and dates switched.. You can catch rooms from time to time... Glad to see you guys jumping in.. The goal would be to take over Lakeside and Bayview.. Keep calling and save the rooms for someone to use..

Moj'
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2006 at 3:23pm
Lakeside is offically taken over by the CCFan crew! Woo hoo!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2006 at 3:24pm
Hmmm, if all our rooms are connected we should make one big party suite. I'll bring my drywall stomping boots.
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2006 at 3:45pm
And right next to the Goose Blind... Can't get any better guys... The Lady that runs the place is a little nutty, but what the hell... Tell Brownie he's in charge of coolers and Bloody Mary's on Sunday morning..

Between you guys and the 2 ton lady golfers, man is that going to be funny !!!

Moj'
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2006 at 3:57pm
I'll go ahead and scratch "sleeping" off the list of to-do's at GL.
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2006 at 9:39am
Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

I'll go ahead and scratch "sleeping" off the list of to-do's at GL.

Hahaha, you can sleep when you're dead Joel
Moj'
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2006 at 4:23pm
Hey All,

Sounds like things are getting set up for summer already.....Trying to set up a trip to annual CC fest....Hope to see you guys there!!!

Moj,

I guess i'm in need of a room this year....Tell me what works and is close to the lake?
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2006 at 5:17pm
Paul, check your email....

Moj'
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2006 at 11:30am
Got it moj,

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
BigAir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigAir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2007 at 8:07pm
Do we have a date yet? I live about 60 miles from Green Lake and can tell you that July is about the only reliable month in Wisconsin. June can be kind of cold and August tends to have big storms. Which ever month you pick, I will be there for sure. Last year I had to work and couldn't get out of it. I would like to know soon though. I'm planning vaction time right now.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
  Share Topic