Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2007 Green Lake Reunion Q1

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
Poll Question: What month should we have the Reunion?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
17 [80.95%]
4 [19.05%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2007 at 8:22pm
anyone know how far away the best western in Ripon is from Green Lake.

Mojo I would like to camp at the park if I can who do I get a hold of to see about camping at the park?
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2007 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by 87BFN owner 87BFN owner wrote:

anyone know how far away the best western in Ripon is from Green Lake.

We had to stop last year at a hardware store in Ripon.....it was only 10 minutes away or so.

Rob
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2007 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by BigAir BigAir wrote:

Do we have a date yet?

Originally posted by Mojoman Mojoman wrote:

Ok all, Since there is a landslide vote for July, and a sense of urgency to book the top park out up in Green Lake, we have decided to make the 2007 Reunion a repeat of 06' and had the Chamber of Commerce pencil us in for the 13-15 of July.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2007 at 7:43am
Big air and bfnowner,

Robs dates are correct, July 13-15.

The campground is Hattie Sherwood, 920-294-6380. You won't get ahold of anyone there until March 1st but leave a message on their machine and they may call you back earlier. See you there.

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2007 at 9:17am
The Best Western is on the Eastern side of Ripon, which is about 7-8 miles from the boat ramp in Green Lake. There are still rooms available in Green Lake. Please check the Chamber site @ greenlakecc.com for a list of hotels..

Bigair and 87bfn, it'll be a great time, we'll see you there.

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

BigAir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigAir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2007 at 9:58am
Right on! That works out great. Thanks for the info and thanks to all that are involved in organizing. Big high fives for everyone.
I curious, do any of you live in this area? I live in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin. About an hour or so away. Because I'm in the area, I might be able to help in some way.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2007 at 10:18am
Bob,
I have a summer home in the town of Green Lake, which is where I spend most of the summer. I "pitched" the idea of GL as a reunion site and it stuck like cement... So July 07' we'll be back. Much bigger than last year..06' was way to much fun, and the weather was fantastic... Hope this year the sun gods will help us out again..

We certainly do appreciate the willinness to help. Once we get some of the main issues out of the way (which will be shortly), then we may certainly call on you to lend a hand..

Thanks again, glad you're going to be able to make it...!!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2007 at 2:46pm
Big Air

Glad you'll be able to make it. That's one RED boat! Beautiful.

Rob
68lemans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 68lemans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2007 at 5:24pm
is there any place to take a motor-home?
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2007 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by 68lemans 68lemans wrote:

The campground is Hattie Sherwood, 920-294-6380. You won't get ahold of anyone there until March 1st but leave a message on their machine and they may call you back earlier. See you there.   We fit our 32 footer in there last year. A little tight but it worked.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2007 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by 68lemans 68lemans wrote:

Yes, Hattie Sherwood Campground is water side in town ph# 920-294-6380. They do have a web site as well. You probably wouldn't get them live until March 1st, but keep trying. It's large enough to accommodate plenty of RV's..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2007 at 9:06pm
so why isn't everyone just staying at the camp ground so we can party all night. No need to drive anywhere that way.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2007 at 9:58pm
BFN,

The camp ground is just a short walk from town and the park, several of us are staying at the hotel directly across the street from the park which happens to also be right next door to the Goose Blind Bar. No worries, you should be able to park your truck and walk or boat wherever you need to go. Looking forward to it!

Q
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2007 at 8:31am
BFN,
This campground will be filled with CCfan members whom like to take on nature.. Quinner is right, everything is very close and walkable no matter where the party is.. Book your space as early as possible. Would have a great time..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2007 at 9:48am
I am not camping because we have a room this year....and it was 95-100 degrees every day last year. Hard to sleep in a tent with sweat pouring off you. Ahhh, mattress and A/C this year.

It still was a great time, the campground is a nice facility with a boat launch.
68lemans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 68lemans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2007 at 10:50am
How many boats were there last year?

I might be bringing the old marauder up behind the motor-home! It sounds like a great time! Is anyone from OHIO going?

B
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2007 at 10:59am
68' There where members from around the country that flew in and trailered in last year. From as far away Cal, KC, OH, IN... There was over 20 boats registered last year. With the success we had in 06' I can only see this doubling. You will even see some senior members in from the new England area come in to party with us. Please make it part of your 07' plans. Bring your family, you'll have a great time... We need to see that Maurader entered at the sand bar's in-water floating boat show !!!

Moj
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2007 at 11:00am
There was one or two boats from Ohio last year. Tribal? was one of them. Haven't seen him on here in months though.

I believe there were about 30 boats registered and about 20 actually made it.
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2007 at 4:12pm
hey moj,

Save my parking space old buddy

Are we all starting off at the goose blind friday night?

Is rob(tribal) comming out this year? how about Brian(BKH)?

hope the weather holds up like last year!!!!

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2007 at 4:34pm
Paul,
We've got a basic plan laid out based on the answers given to the poll from last year's event...

There will be:
A meet-n-greet Friday night (followed by a Goose run)
There will be a complete day of boating, voting, partying, hoolpa etc Saturday (followed by a Goose run)
For those staying through Sunday, you can either dry out or head back to the sand bar for some more fun with us....

Parking is secure my friend....

Watch for the registration pages and events schedule to be posted soon....

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2007 at 6:56pm
We're at the Bayview this year....just confirmed my reservation on Tuesday. Last year we were at the GL Inn, which was nice, but a little far away. This year we should be able to go, by boat, to the campground at night to hang out, then back to tie up for the night at the Bayview. Much better than pulling in and out every night.

Hopefully we'll have a huge turnout. It would be great to see the Marauder, and maybe a BF nautique. Didn't have either of those last year.

Is it July yet?

Rob
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2007 at 11:38am
Good catch Rob, that place is booked all summer long... They even have there own launch.. When will you and your bride be showing up? Thursday or Friday night??

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2007 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Good catch Rob, that place is booked all summer long... They even have there own launch.. When will you and your bride be showing up? Thursday or Friday night??

Moj'

Thursday sometime. We have to try to time it a little better this year to beat the traffic through Chicago and Milwaukee.

Rob
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2007 at 4:02pm
4 am is a good time Rob
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2007 at 5:26pm
well keep your fingers crossed, as long as they will let me out of work on time I am planning on the BFN being there this year. Sounds like you guys had way to much fun last year and I would hate to miss out on it again this year.

The BFN might not be the pretties girl at the dance but she'll turn ahead or two. Next year it's going back to Eric to be striped, painted, and the interior will be redone by Amish Joe, pardon my spelling. The motor will be staying with me to be rebuilt.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2007 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

4 am is a good time Rob

I think the "smokin hot" wife would beg to differ....
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2007 at 11:30am
rleinen79, well just get her to sleep in the car the night you want to leave. That way she doesn't have to wake up when your ready to leave. You just get in the car and go.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2007 at 11:52am
Just a random thought- that shallow cove in GL is a perfect place to stage a huge multi-pull run. I think it would be awesome if we tried to set some CCFan records with total amount of people behind one boat. Thoughts?
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2007 at 11:54am
I only like skiing by myself.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2007 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

I think it would be awesome if we tried to set some CCFan records with total amount of people behind one boat. Thoughts?

I'll have a brand new fresh gt40 that I'd volunteer for service...might as well see if this one will hold up any better

Rob
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
  Share Topic