1 [5.56%]
11 [61.11%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2007 Green Lake Reunion Q3
    Posted: November-08-2006 at 12:30am
Post comments
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2006 at 1:17pm
As long as 67nautique312 comes back, the band most definitely should come. Good guys playing good music.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2006 at 12:19am
PLBC,
Im with you on Teacherz Pet..They did a GREAT JOB!..
One thing I didnt think about tho, was they didnt get to mingle with the rest of us as much... part of the "re-union" is being able to talk with your "boat buds"..

Before I vote on this Id like to know..Paul, whats your thoughts?.......     
     (Maybe we could do kareoke )
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 2:22pm
karaoke and beer, i'll piss myself laughing so hard.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 2:38pm
Just keep the mic away from Brownie. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by PLBC PLBC wrote:

karaoke and beer, i'll piss myself laughing so hard.

Exactly.....
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2007 at 3:47pm
Just caught this one.....
Thanks for the compliments on the band........but.....I think this year i will hang out and throw down with everyone

Hope thats ok with all?

paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2007 at 3:50pm
Don't blame you a bit Paul. Too much going on for one weekend. And besides, you can't let HW and Quinner have all the locals to themselves. BKH
Livin' the Dream

67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2007 at 3:53pm
Brian,

Are you gonna be there this year?

1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2007 at 6:03pm
I am definitely going to try Paul. Even though I was wracked up last year, the wife and I had a good time, and she says she wants to go back. What dates were finally chosen anyway? BKH
Livin' the Dream

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2007 at 6:21pm
Weekend of the 13-15 of July is what has been requested by the Chamber for the park, so same exact weekend as last year... Planning is started to get underway, so plan the date Brian, it would be great to see you both out there again.. There's always boats to go around !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2007 at 10:31pm
Brian,   
Would love to see you and "the family" make it again!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2007 at 11:54pm
Steve; Looks as tho we will not be there again. Bummer. But that weekend is probably the worst for us. Stay-at-home work camp finishes up the 14th and we'll be on the way to Tennessee the next day. Major bum-out. I jsut know you guys are gonna have an awesome time again!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2007 at 7:40am
jbear,

Where on Norris are you guys? We have rented a big house at Deerfield Resort for several years now at Thanksgiving for our families to come down from Ky & us up from Atlanta. Never made it out on the lake though. Looks like a great lake.

Green Lake sounds like a great time. Would love to make it, just a long trip for me.
Greg

86 BFN
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2007 at 9:43am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Steve; Looks as tho we will not be there again. Bummer. But that weekend is probably the worst for us. Stay-at-home work camp finishes up the 14th and we'll be on the way to Tennessee the next day. Major bum-out. I jsut know you guys are gonna have an awesome time again!

john

Man John!...And, I was just getting ready to post my "Top Ten Reasons" why you should go list again!

Hope to catch up with you again sometime tho...
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2007 at 10:25am
Can't wait guys, I think I'm going this year with my dad and a few buddies, should be a hell of a time from what I've heard.

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2007 at 10:52am
Originally posted by nates78ski nates78ski wrote:

Can't wait guys, I think I'm going this year with my dad and a few buddies, should be a hell of a time from what I've heard.

Nate

Nate,
Glad to see that you're on board.. 07' promises a great time, not to be missed, so keep the dates in mind and watch for the sign up come Spring..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic