Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2007 Green Lake Reunion Q6

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Poll Question: What is the feeling on the Boat Show?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
21 [100.00%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2006 at 3:09pm
We came in fashionably late and didn't really have anywhere to go. Definitely need to get there earlier next time.

Anyone ever figure out who's Boston Whaler type thing we kept moving around belonged to?? That thing was cramping my style.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2006 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Anyone ever figure out who's Boston Whaler type thing we kept moving around belonged to?? That thing was cramping my style.

That was my brother and his friends! His buddy lives on GL and that was their 18' Boston Whaler. The wakeboard bar on there is not actually for watersports. They'll be back next year so you can enjoy it again
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 11:49am
M3, Make sure he enters the BW under the "other" catagory LOL !! Those boats are perfect from GL really !!! There is a 30 foot Pursuit out there with twin 300's that is killer?? The guy had a mansion in Gulf Shores (which was flattened by Katrina), so this boat and two Cobalts are stranded on Green Lake.. At least the boats made it out of there..

Moj'
CC Fan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CC Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2007 at 11:50am
My wife and I are thinking about comming up for our first CC Reunion with our tired 78 Tique, but just have a few questions.. We are from Indiana so we would need to stay overnight, is there a motel with docks? or would we have to put the boat in and take it out each day? Also are there any lake permits that would have to be purchased for a out of state boat or will my Indiana tags work?

Roger
1978 Ski Tique
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2007 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by CC Fan CC Fan wrote:

My wife and I are thinking about comming up for our first CC Reunion with our tired 78 Tique, but just have a few questions.. We are from Indiana so we would need to stay overnight, is there a motel with docks? or would we have to put the boat in and take it out each day? Also are there any lake permits that would have to be purchased for a out of state boat or will my Indiana tags work?

Roger

Roger,

There are no special tags required, your Indiana numbers are fine.

As for motels on the lake you may be a little late but try the Bayview, they are full right now but we have seen rooms come available from occaisional cancelations. You can find their number as well as other motels in the area on the registration page or from the chamber of commerce, there are links for all that on that page.

If you don't find anything in town it seems like the next best place would be in Ripon only 6 miles away, the ramp on the lake is fine so trailering and launching each day is not a big deal. The ramp is across the street from where we will be having dinner saturday night. For the most part everything is very centrally located so don't sweat it, you'll be fine. Look forward to meeting you.
CC Fan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CC Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2007 at 10:05am
Thanks 81nautique for the info. Just shot a email over to the bayview and they said they still had rooms available for that weekend. If I can talk my wife into it we will be up.

Roger
78 Ski Tique
1978 Ski Tique
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2007 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by CC Fan CC Fan wrote:

If I can talk my wife into it we will be up.

It will be great to have another Hoosier there. We'll be coming from South Bend, and are also at the Bayview. Hope to see you there!

Rob
Behl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Behl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2007 at 12:08pm
Roger
78 Ski Tique

rleinen79

I will also be at the Bayview with my 77 Tique.

We Indiana folks will have to hook-up

Steve
Steve in Indy

Redone 1977 Ski Tique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic