Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A word of Caution

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
92'NIQUE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 92'NIQUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 7:08pm
Let me know what time you two are on:

stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 7:21pm
Well I have to give Bobchris a positive feedback on the items I purchased from him

I got what I paid for and would have no problems doing another deal in the furture.
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 8:30pm
send the man his parts....he paid you, no matter what he said in his e mails......a deals a deal.
Poster112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poster112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by PLBC PLBC wrote:

it is cool, i have read both arguments and still don't give a sh*t

LOL

I have bought and sold many things on eBay and have gotten really pissed at folks for being slow or not returning emails. Literally, 100% of the time it was due to someone being out of town or something like that, which I did not think about. I learned to have patience.
Calling someone out like this might make you feel better, but it does not help your situation at all. My 9 year old does not understand this, but you should. This is also not the place for it, anyway.
If you do not have the patience to deal via internet, then do not buy over the internet. I probably would have handled it slightly differently than '79 (would have returned emails), but calling him out here is over the top and certainly queers the deal (no offence to you queers out there).

Perhaps, this relationship between the two of you is not a total loss. Maybe the two of you can go in together on a Spell-check users’ manual. I'll cover the shipping, myself.

I'd rather have a bottle-in-front-of-me than a frontal-lobotomy.

1985 Ski

1984 SW
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 8:49pm
After reading all the HATE that 79 regularly spews on this sight over the past few years.....it doesn't suprise me he welched out on the deal.

79- just do the right thing and give the guy what you said you would....It never hurts to take the high ground.

Life is Good.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 10:25pm
sometimes the dog that we train so well comes back to bite us in the rear.and i have to agree with 82 about the hate that 79 so easily hands out to those that dirt under his feet. 79 it was so enjoyable the time that you took off this forum,hint,hint.you are not MR.CCF and your name aint GOD. suck it up ,send the man his parts,and please leave out the part about being out of town.79 your true colors shine thru............boat dr

glad i did not get suckered into the muffler deal with you........
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2006 at 7:30am
This is the medicine I needed, need the attorney generals address? its 7:00am and i'm laughing so hard i woke my son up, is this considered a cat fight with men???
"the things you own will start to own you"
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2006 at 9:19am
Eric Levin,lost your home # give me a call about those mounts, will they work on on my V/D to the stringer. i have solids .318-386-2825
Dtaylor373 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dtaylor373 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2006 at 9:20am
No it's not a cat fight, it is just plain and simple. I paid for something and did not get.
David T
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2006 at 10:03am
meoooooow, lol
Mercrewser View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mercrewser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2006 at 10:11am
Just give him the part.
1969 Chris Craft Commander SS #39
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2006 at 10:24am
hey mercrewser what do you have for power in that Chris? 427's with Paragon p-44'S, been on a ton those boats, rebuilt alot 427's and the Paragons over the years in the commanders, I have about 8 of thse trannies sitting around looking for a home, try finding one its close to impossible
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2006 at 10:28am
boat doc. 330-995-4037
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2006 at 12:57pm
Thought to Consider . . .

Don't mess up an amends with an excuse.

boat dr
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2006 at 2:04pm
I call for the removal of this post...it should never have been posted in the first place.

It should be settle by the two men who are dealing with each other.

None of us are in a position to make judgements or take sides
...and it's not our affair!

Air dirty laundry elsewhere.
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

GottaSki View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GottaSki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2006 at 2:10pm
Ditto stang, this is turning into a quilting club faster than you can say Midol.
"There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worthwhile as messing around with boats...simply messing."

River Rat to Mole
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2006 at 2:23pm
ah no big deal guy's, it's their turn to take a shot at me I don't care I just concider the source and move on with a grin on my face and a chuckel.
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2006 at 10:46pm
This must be what happens when you have to winterize and stop skiing.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-12-2006 at 11:34pm
Correct Dude. You gotta feel sorry for these guys, nothing better to do. Went footin' yesterday with JEFF KOSTIS. Lady drove her trailer over mine in the lot. Not pretty. She left her number tho. Probably 'cause a guy saw her and stopped to help her get it off my trailer. Then the guy waited till I came in and came and talked to me. Nice guy!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2006 at 12:35am
how's the trailer? did you get it back to storage all right? where you able to get the SN back on with out any adjustments?
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2006 at 11:53pm
you're kidding! At least you have her number. How much damage? I bet you were thankful for that guy. Now lets hope she'll make it right with you. sorry to hear everything except that you went footing.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2006 at 8:02am
I hope it was a jet ski trailer
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2006 at 9:33pm
Thanks guys for the concern. Trailer is ok just paint scraped up. She bent the bracket on the tail lite and smashed the lite and bracket on the fender. No towing at nite for awhile. &9 knows how close I store to the lake so it was no prob gettin' her back to the lot. Makes me feel bad tho, hate to see my boat or trailer hurt.
Sure did have a great day with JEFF, his sister Laurie and mrs jbear.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic