Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A word of Caution

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
Dtaylor373 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dtaylor373 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A word of Caution
    Posted: November-10-2006 at 9:29am
After several times of trying to get in touch with 79nautique about some parts, that were left out of the shipment, I bought from him. He has failed to return any of my emails. I just wanted to let everyone be aware and be careful.
David T
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 9:34am
Oh this is gonna be good!
GottaSki View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GottaSki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 10:00am
duck, and cover..
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 10:02am
I'm gonna go get a large soda and box of popcorn.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 10:07am
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 10:11am
Oh, come on 79, you can do better that. We were all expecting a good rant!
Greg

86 BFN
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 10:19am
wheres all the @##$%&$#@#$$@@@#$$#*&%
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 10:48am
Originally posted by 79nautique 79nautique wrote:

so do you owe the guy the parts or not?

Life is Good.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 10:50am
He got the wing window.
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 11:44am
Awww, I was looking forward to a fun Friday afternoon.
Figured I'd have a good thread to follow, since I don't feel like working.
(In the upper 60's here in the great N.E. today. Maybe I'll hit the Golf Course this afternoon before Hockey tonight! ).

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dtaylor373 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 11:52am
I got the wing window, but you left out the other slide you promised. Just wished you had answered my emails. I hated to bring this out in public. I tried to give you somewhat of a heads up, on a post a week, are so ago, about you not getting back to me in a post with your screen name as the topic on it, posted in this forum.
David T
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 11:56am
"release the hounds!!"
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 12:03pm
Did he say he came out in public? Is that Doogie Howser?

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Did he say he came out in public? Is that Doogie Howser?

Ha ha, CQ, again, always thinking.
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 12:52pm
Mr. David,
I'm not sure what you are looking to get out of this "calling him" out here.... There is obviously a reason 79' is not yelling and screaming at you. Be a big person and work things out amongst yourselves. If you paid for something you didn't get, I'm sure me man will set it straight... But whinning on this forum will only lead to your own frustration.. Trust me...

Moj'
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 12:56pm
Dave shut the f**k up will ya,

your ruining the damn entertainment.

seriously thou wise words my friend.
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 1:05pm
so you didn't get him all the parts you promised?

Life is Good.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dtaylor373 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 1:09pm
79nautique my emails were to the point. Just wanted to know why you did not ship the other part. You made the choice not to answer. Sorry you took such a big hit on the part and lost so much money. I guess, that is why you did not send the other part. I guess you sold it to someone else and tried to make up the difference you lost with the other slide. I really do not care, it just does me good to see how you are trying to cover your tracks. What it all boils down too, is you failed to send what you said you were.

David T
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 1:16pm
Mojoman... I can't really say that it's necessarily "whining" that he's doing... it sounds as if he's tried to contact him privately for a while now to no avail. And now he just wants his situation to be known.

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 1:18pm
here's my responce from back in sept. from another thread.

Someone as already asked about the loose arm, I e-mailed them and if they still want it they did have first dibs. But you can have the gla$$ and arm if you want and if I don't hear back on the loose arm you can have it too. What's your e-mail and/or address and I'll get some shipping cost for it.

I had at least three guys asking about this part at the same time. And when he started bitching about the shipping and handling and getting demanding after the fact, I just said f**k you and your bullsh*t to myself and quit responding and figured he would get the hint, But Noooo,, so sorry, your SOL has far as I'm concerned.
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 1:27pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dtaylor373 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 1:28pm

Subj: Re: Let's try again about the boat parts
Date: 10/6/2006 8:00:09 AM Central Standard Time
To: DTaylor373@aol.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

I did the same on everyones packages and stated it as
shipping and handling and got the cost form UPS to box
the the items and ship, so that would have been 10 for
boxing and 10 for shipping. I forgot to pack the other
arm and have it at home in St Pete, I'm in IN right
now and won't be back home until 10-19. I also will be
making a donation to CCF, usually what I have done is
ask the buyers to make the donation as part of the
sell, decided to do it myself this time.

Thanks,

Chris

--- DTaylor373@aol.com wrote:

> I got the side window and the plastic slide, that
> was attached, but did not
> receive the other plastic slide mount. I was under
> the impression via your
> emails, that you were sending both. Also was
> wondering why you charged $20.00 for
> shipping and the postage was only $9.86
>

David T

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dtaylor373 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 1:29pm
I rest my case

Have agood weeken
David T
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 1:42pm
CCF Death Match

79 aka Twinkle Fingers
versus
Dt aka Doogie Howser

DING DING DING

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 1:44pm
It was your responce to that e-mail is where you f**ked up at that time I was in Indiana and willing to send the other item then you got a little sh*tty and demanding and that's when I said f**k off and quit responding, guess I should have saved me e-mails you sent me but I didn't so so I'm so very sorry about you.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dtaylor373 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 1:56pm
Do not be sorry for me, a deal is a deal, you are the one who did not hold up on his end.
David T
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 2:11pm
Dtaylor373,

We all know 79nautique aka bobchris can be and almost always is a complete pr*ck (I mean that in the nicest way Mr. Broshar). Are you trying to inform us of 79s tactics, newsflash, everybody knows his style.

Kurt
PLBC kaptain
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 2:26pm
Kurt
as you can see in the above e-mail I was ready to send it to him simply forgot to box it up when I sent the package and even after the fact was willing to send it to him. What you and everyone else cannot see is Mr. Taylor's reponce to that posted e-mail and his verbage that pissed me off and I said f**k it and didn't send the arm.

I was going to take a waite and see approach and see how he handled it from there, knowing that he would post something here which, he did, and re-access the situation which I have.
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 3:59pm
it is cool, i have read both arguments and still don't give a sh*t

87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2006 at 5:17pm
sometimes you just need to give things some time, and wait and see what happens. That's the problem with doing deals over the net. Just get each other's cell number, so when there is a problem you can call. Don't a$$ume the worst. a$$ume the other guys is going to make it right.

I don't know of anyone on this site that's out to screw someone on purpose.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic