NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

swim platforms

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: swim platforms
    Posted: November-21-2006 at 1:35pm
Does anyone know what year CC started offering the swin platforms? The closest picture I can find in the ref section is 1979. Thanks, Pete

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2006 at 6:11am
First ones I saw were in 1978. In that period of my life I was attending the Master's every year and do not recall seeing platforms before then. bj
hasbeenskier
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2006 at 9:06am
Hasbeen, Thanks for the input. The previous owner of my 77 Tique removed the swim ladder and replaced it with a swim platform. If you have read any of my other posts, you will remember what a purist I am and like to keep everything as close to original as posible. Well, 77 is real close to 78!! I might just have to say the 77 Tique is a late year model or change it back to the ladder. Thanks again, Pete

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2006 at 5:04pm
Pete, good call. The platform became available in late 77 as an option!

I acutally have no idea, but I think that could be your line. If you use the tique as your every day ski boat, there's no way you want to lose that platform.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic