NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Happy Thanksgiving

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy Thanksgiving
    Posted: November-22-2006 at 10:43am
I wish you all a happy holiday tomorrow. A great day to spend time with the family, new additions too! Enjoy the food, drinks and football. I appreciate the friendships I've made on Correctcraftfan.com, thanks to Keith! Thank you all for another fun year on CCF.com. I look forward to meeting more friends at Great Lake and New England in 2007.

Ken
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2006 at 11:00am
Get fat and avoid family fights tomorrow!
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2006 at 12:22pm
Gobble Gobble b*tches
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2006 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Yes, and oh yeah tomorrow.. unavoidable...
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2006 at 12:48pm
"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!!!"
-- Arthur Carlson, WKRP in Cincinnati

Have a great one all!

CQ

reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2006 at 3:13pm
I am THANKFUL that I have a wonderful extended family here at CCF even though I've only met a handful.

I am THANKFUL that my health is good so I can make it to that next Reunion to meet many more members of the familiy.

And I'm THANKFUL that in 1980 I had the $600 needed to buy first old inboard, and the peace of mind to make sure it was a Correct Craft.

Thanks everyone!

ReidP
1973 Mustang

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2006 at 7:23pm
Hi-ya Guys!

Dittos to ReidP; I am Thankful for my wife, family, faith, health and friends.

Thankful also for Keith and all the great guys I have met here, both online and in-person. Hopeful to meet more of you guys soon.

I hope all of you guys and gals (Blondiegurl) have a great family day tomorrow. Our friend and trivia master BKH has lots to be thankful for with his new girl.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2006 at 10:16pm
ARTHUR CARLSON!!!!! Spitting LOL!

I hoped to ski tomorrow morning and post pics for you guys, but went this afternoon instead. Have a great day everyone.
Late around #4

The Dude abides.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2006 at 10:26pm
We started preping food tonight. Seventeen people (family) over tomorrow.
Everyone..have a great day tomorrow!

The Dude abides. One of my favorite movies! So many great lines too.
Scott
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2006 at 10:39pm
Thanks back at you guys. I've really enjoyed talking old boats and "off topics."
We have our family coming tomorrow, the weather is supposed to be great, so I think we will take the ol' girl out for a cruise.
I'm thankful for "Thanksgiving," great time to just hang with fam without wrapping paper getting in the way.
I'm thankful for God's blessings.
And, I'm hopeful the Chiefs play well against those Bronco's tomorrow night.

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2006 at 10:43pm
Hey Jbear, are you back home?

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2006 at 10:54pm
Definitely my favorite holiday. Just food, drink, football, family and friends. Have a good one. BKH
Livin' the Dream

93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2006 at 12:16am
hello all,having thanksgiving on sandusky bay ,family ,friends ,football,beer and wine,my aunt works for a wine dist in toledo area,so more wine,(ps.hello john and patti in sunny florida,will see dad/donna and scott also,
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2006 at 8:45pm
What a great day it's been. Low 60s, a nice ride in the Cla$$ic on a flat lake, and then a delicious fried turkey. Upon discussing over dinner how fortunate we all are, I was reminded of a quote I found on a website just last night which at first I thought I saw here. Anyway it was from Britain's Tony Blair while being chided for his relationship with and support of America:

"There is a simple way to take the true measure of a country--think how many people want to get in…and how many people want to get out." --Tony Blair

Even though they're all really pale, talk funny, and we had to kick their butt many years ago, I still personally think of the UK as our Mother Country and closest ally. But then my last name's Pinkham.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2006 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by Mojoman Mojoman wrote:

Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Yes, and oh yeah tomorrow.. unavoidable...

Oh man you couldnt be more correct!! Have another drink to that!!

Jeff..
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2006 at 11:27pm
It has been a great day! Turkey, football on TV and with friends and kids. Lawn mowing, sitting outside. Remembering all the things I'm thankful for.

It sure is funny to me that I've learned to care about this community here. I'm thankful for it as well. I am looking forward to meeting many of you next summer. Thanksgiving indeed.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic