NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TX - December 5-8

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TX - December 5-8
    Posted: November-27-2006 at 10:31am
Hey y'all

I've got a few days off to burn before the New Year, and have some possible business in San Marcos area the above metioned week. A few PLBC boys will for sure be down in Dallas the weekend of 8-10. I might go down a few days early or stay later if anyone within 4 hours wants to get together and ski.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2006 at 8:54pm
Guys: Let me tell ya from experiance, an evening with Hollywood is time well spent. Just make sure you have plenty of time. Hollywood, ya know what I mean. Also, how cool would it be to be able to spend some time with the PLBC crew. I think I might be a little to old but I sure wish I'da known them guys when I was a lttle younger.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2006 at 9:44pm
We plan on skiing Lake Alvarado December 9, anyone in the area should get out there. Feelgood's BFN might need a tow in after we're done with it.
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2006 at 11:34pm
YEEEEHHAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2006 at 1:13am
dude, I'd really like to get over there to meet you, but would have to pull some major strings in my schedule. Not sure I can get it done. Lake Alvarado is about 4 1/2 hours from me.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2006 at 10:31am
The crew will be flying in on Thursday night the 7th and staying through the 10th. We will be in DFW Friday night and at Lake Alvarado Friday daytime, Saturday, and Sunday.
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2006 at 11:57pm
Wish I could make it up there to meet you guys. It's going to have to be another time. If you get close to Houston, let me know. I'm really glad you're going to ski/foot.

I skied this morning w/out wetsuit. I was hoping to make it into Dec w/out putting one on, but a big cold front is supposed to come through here Thursday night and I don't think it'll be warm enough next week to go without.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2006 at 12:59am
The Dude, my original plan was San Marcos to Dallas, maybe next time I make the trip I can swing by Houston. No worries I get around...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic