Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Maintenance in Cincinnati

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
leonsup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leonsup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Maintenance in Cincinnati
    Posted: November-27-2006 at 10:52am
I just bought a 1991 Sport with 316 hours & thanks to mother nature i was able to take it out on the Ohio this weekend. Does anyone know of a reputable place for engine/trans maintenance in the Cincinnati area?
joelhern2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joelhern2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2006 at 12:11pm
Leonsup-

There is only one guy in Southwest Ohio that is trustworthy to work on inboards. Call No Wake Marine at 513-469-WAKE(9253)

They have two great mechanics: Adam and Craig

I have a 1991 Barefoot Nautique that they do all the work on... and they are top notch.

scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2006 at 2:29pm
No Wake is on I275 near I71, north of Cinti. They are five min. from our boat shop. Good People.
Don't do any body work there,because they send it out, and charge extra.Same with Hern marine.
Scott
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic