Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

picture

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
farmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: picture
    Posted: December-07-2006 at 10:22pm
I bought this boat to use while I do another as a winter project. Both need a lot of work but this one will float and run.

farmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2006 at 10:34pm
thanks to Randy in Ohio for the pic upload info. It works but it will be awhile before I can do it without refering back to the link. Thanks again Farmer
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2006 at 11:24pm
Boat looks pretty good man but whats with the one in the background thats upside down haha?
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2006 at 11:59pm
That Mustang doesn't look like it will be bad at all. Great you have a boat to use while you work on the other. Let's see a pic of the other project BKH
Livin' the Dream

skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2006 at 9:29am
Hey Farmer,

Nice looking Mustang to start your project with. Looks like I'm not the only one with a full plate this winter! Agree with BKH, let's see the real project.
Greg

86 BFN
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2006 at 4:53pm
farmer- glad I could help, We all like seeing nice big pics!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2006 at 4:55pm
farmer- glad I could help, We all like seeing nice big pics!

Nice boat, lets see that other project, more pics!

farmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2008 at 12:27am

Re-posted some pics
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2008 at 1:41am
where?
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2008 at 1:55am
I was gonna ask the same thing Pat.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2008 at 3:07am
I believe farmer had taken some of his pictures off of photobucket, or wherever he was hosting them, which caused the pictures he had linked to in his posts to not show up. I think someone noticed it the other day in his post of the "one man rig to flip your boat".

Remember, if you remove the pictures from photobucket, they will no longer show up here.

Thanks to farmer for taking the time to put them back up, that was a great post on how to flip the boat.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2008 at 7:29am
Originally posted by p/allen p/allen wrote:

where?

Pat and John, I don't feel the pictures were lost from removing them from Photobucket but rather lost when Keith transfered to the new host. Some of mine were lost too and I needed to go back and re post them. Farmer noticed and reposted his when we went back to his thread on rolling over hulls.

flipping hull

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
farmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2008 at 10:25pm

I don't know if it was my fault or not.All my pictures remained on photobucket but I do remember re-organizing my albums because of mistakes I made in the original uploads.

Farmer
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2008 at 12:02am
maybe you re-named them?
farmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2008 at 10:54pm

Could be.I don't think I'll ever know for sure but I still have them all so it's no biggy.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic