NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

GT40 Heads...again

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345>
Author
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2006 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

What the Hell's a Schnikkeee?

Remember Chris Farley from SNL ????? LOL..
OK Tuesday...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2006 at 5:18pm
Mojo, Tuesday the 26th, day after xmas in Schaumburg 6:00.

What the Hell's a Schnikkeee?
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2006 at 4:02pm
Hahaha, I don't blame ya HW !!! Is Brownie com'n??? No that would be fun to watch hahaha...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2006 at 3:42pm
Speaking of Hooters, that blonde's face looks familiar, but the body doesn't. Maybe it's the way she's bending. Am I right Ken?

Moj', I don't spit much/any game at Hooters. Those girls get hit on all day I don't want to be cla$$ified as just another scumbag even if I am. Strip clubs though, different rules.

I'll let quinner do the talking, and swoop in at the end for the kill!
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2006 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Gotwake Gotwake wrote:

By the way...thread has beeen way hijacked.

Wholly schnikees does the one in blue have a large set of floation devices...... Nicely done GW !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2006 at 3:33pm
Magic,
Was Tuesday the 26th the day in Schaumburg then?? Don't know if I really read any confirmation??? Don't want to miss Hollywood and PLBC's ineraction with the orange, cladly dressed boobalas... Cla$$ic ...

Moj
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2006 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Gotwake Gotwake wrote:

Like HW said, they always end up with beer or babes. I guess that's not such a bad thing.
Gotwake View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gotwake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2006 at 12:50pm
Gotwake View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gotwake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2006 at 12:43pm
Did someone mention beer? HECK YES I'M IN! Prolly late, but IN! Up for the boat show as well, I'll be there (In the "other" inboard booth)throughout most of the show.
PLBC/Quinner. You missed our photoshoot for our upcoming website... There is going to be a retake in Jan-Feb...

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2006 at 9:45am
Rob,

I typically hit it Saturday right when they open in the AM, usually does not get busy until around noon.

05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2006 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Mike, bars are the best place to find PLBC fans. Next issue, were these girls fine representations of the midwest?

There was three of them.....
,not that I was really looking,as I'm a happily married man.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2006 at 5:16pm
Yeah, it's not bad during the evenings, but I'm sure you want to get in early and back on the road.. If you decide to come out Sat or Sun, we'll hook up with ya Rob.. (saving vaca days for summer)

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2006 at 4:36pm
Rob, if you wait until ~5/6 pm it's really not bad.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2006 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Rob,
I'm sure me and the fam- will be out for the event.. Let me know what day you're think of?? It would be great to look over what I can't afford with some friends...

Moj'

I think the wife and I are planning on being "sick" the 19th. It's way too crowded on the weekends. And you're right, nothing like looking at a bunch of stuff you can't afford.

Rob
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2006 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by rleinen79 rleinen79 wrote:

The Chicago Boat Show is January 17-21. BKH, are you still going to be there? Anyone else? The wife and I will be going to that one day. Maybe we can work something out then? I'd love to get together with you guys again.

Rob

Rob,
I'm sure me and the fam- will be out for the event.. Let me know what day you're think of?? It would be great to look over what I can't afford with some friends...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2006 at 2:01pm
Thanks Rob. I'm in meetings the 17th and 18th, and heading home the eveining of the 19th. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2006 at 1:45pm
PLBC in attendance the 20th. Going to try to drag Joel out to the wakeboarding party afterwards.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2006 at 1:11pm
The Chicago Boat Show is January 17-21. BKH, are you still going to be there? Anyone else? The wife and I will be going to that one day. Maybe we can work something out then? I'd love to get together with you guys again.

Rob
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2006 at 5:04pm
Mike, bars are the best place to find PLBC fans. Next issue, were these girls fine representations of the midwest?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2006 at 7:29pm
Well then,we should definitely do the 15th so we can turn you over to the PLBC on the 16th, well primed. BKH
Livin' the Dream

PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2006 at 7:21pm
26 on the 16th

I'll see if there is anything hoppin in Skokie.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2006 at 2:03am
Glenview house is fine with me. Had a pretty good time there last trip. However, I'm staying in Skokie. Is there anything near
Skokie? Is Skokie more/less convenient?

If Monday's good that's fine by me.

If it's Kurt's birthday, I guess we'll need to throw in a shot or two to go with those beers. BKH
Livin' the Dream

05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2006 at 11:10pm
      I was out at the bar tonight for a Christmas party,got talking to a few ladies here on business from the Chicago area,and mentioned the PLBC boys.They said,"does that stand for 'Powers Lake Boat Club'?"....I said HMMMM.....

So are you guys famous,or notorious?Or is that the same thing out there?

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2006 at 3:48pm
Hell, Brownie will be singing at the end of the night LOL...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2006 at 3:09pm
I'll slow down if you promise not to vomit.

That BBQ chicken pizza at Glenview House was scrumtous.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2006 at 2:38pm

Should work out perfect Alan, grab a six pack for the train out to Schaumburg, chug more at hooters then pa$$ out for the ride home!

Hopefully Kurt will at least slow down this time when he drops me off.

BKH, how about Monday at the Glenview House again?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2006 at 12:22pm
PLBC,

Quinner doesn't have to worry about driving eh, sounds like we're in for some trouble.
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2006 at 12:12pm
12/26 in. I even get to cart Quinner's a$$ home.

BKH, I am good for Sunday or Monday night (14-15). I feel honored, you flying all this way for my birthday.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2006 at 9:58pm
You guys are makin' me jealous.

BKH: When are you gonna "fly in" to central Florida? I know you must have biz there but it is so much nicer down here this time of year.

79: Where ya been? Glad to see ya postin'.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2006 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Originally posted by bkhallpa$$ bkhallpa$$ wrote:

Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Will BKH be flying in?

Unfortunately, I can't make this one, but I will be flying into Chicago on January 14 and staying for a few days. Beers are on me. You think I could get a few of you guys to come out on Sunday or Monday night?

BKH

I'm in.

Count me in. Glenview?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345>
  Share Topic