NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Where’s Stang?

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where’s Stang?
    Posted: December-11-2006 at 6:43pm
Haven't seen Gary around here in a while. Did he get frozen in by the ice storm? BKH
Livin' the Dream

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2006 at 10:23pm
I was thinking the same thing Brian, he may have been out of touch for a while with the snow storn but that should be taken care of by now. Hopefully he's just out of town goofing off.

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2006 at 10:30pm
Know who else we haven't heard from..................79Nautique.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2006 at 9:04am
My guess is Stang is busy doing repairs from that storm, or better yet sipping a cold one somewhere far away.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2006 at 10:10am
It's winter... He's already in hibernation with Mrs. Stang !!!!! You'll see him in April...

Now Chris, who knows, maybe out delivering some windshield trim,,,,, doh'

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

duffnit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duffnit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2006 at 10:51am
"Quote"
It's winter... He's already in hibernation with Mrs. Stang !!!!! You'll see him in April...

Now Chris, who knows, maybe out delivering some windshield trim,,,,, doh'

Moj'

LOL!!

My guess is Stang's trying to figure out how to use his boat in the snow.....

Moj', LMAO! But be nice, It's Christmas!! d
Danny

"no offense- but the rate at which you spread bad information is very impressive"    
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2006 at 12:00pm
Where's Keith?
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2006 at 12:37pm
Keith is around, he just posted the sticky for the new T-shirts and hats today. Just doesn't post much, if at all.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2006 at 1:19pm
Where's Waldo?

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2006 at 2:17pm
DUDE WHERES MY CAR?
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2006 at 8:28pm
MM; How'd your car get all the way to Houston into the Dude's hands?
"Loud pipes save lives"

stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2006 at 8:53am
Burried in ice and falling trees!Power down for several days...things are getting back to normal...still have a lot of clean up.
Had the storm come 1 day sooner... the 72 would have been crushed.A really big limb came down where it WAS in the drive...man, good thing I moved another boat out of the garage and over to my brothers barn...and put the 72 in the garage.
I have been one chainsawing mofo....got a whole lot of firewood now!
How is everyone!
BKH...what did you name her?
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2006 at 9:22am
Close call on the 72. Thankfully you got her moved. That would have been a tragedy. Glad to hear you and the family are OK. Good luck with the rest of the clean up. At least it will help pa$$ the time wating for summer. Only 4 more months or so until boating season!

Rob
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2006 at 9:23am
Close call on the 72. We'd probably have to have an actual funeral for the boat had that happened. That thing has a lot of fans.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2006 at 10:08am
Doesn't sound like much fun Gary. But, on the flipside you should have stories to tell for years. Sounds like no one (and no boat) was injured, so I guess that's all that matters.

We named our daughter Aspen. Thanks for asking. BKH

Livin' the Dream

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2006 at 11:26am
Gary,
I think it's time to put up a nice huge barn down there so "we" can store the boats together indoors... Oh and could you please put a few couches a TV and a fridge in for us.. I think Magic, M3, 62'Wood, Quinner and a few others would think that's a great idea !!!

Thanks dude !!!

Moj'
PS: Glad all is well after that monster storm..
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2006 at 10:57pm
Gary Glad to hear things are going ok. We got the brunt of the storm on the cold end with about 10 inches of snow. Almost a little to much for my snowmobile.

Pat
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2006 at 11:35pm
Hang in there Gary! Glad you're well. MM, I don't have your car.

jbear, water was gla$$ this morning. First day of the year in a wet suit. Check that, wore one in Jan and Feb this year.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2006 at 1:33am
Mojo...we do have a big a$$ barn...well my bro does! Need to work on the frig...couches...big screen!!!
Pat...I would trade ya the ice for the snow any day...I was out in the yard the first night
watching transformer poping...trees were crackling like fireworks...unbeiveable...sounded like a war zone! No damage though...just a butt load of clean up!

Brian...I forgot to ask...what day did she arrive? Just wondering if we share the same birth date(nov 20)! If so ...we better get get her a guitar...Nov 20 = Joe walsh , Duane Allman...and the guitar slinging stang!
Pics!!!
stang

The Super Air

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2006 at 1:55am
Gary,

November 16. We had to go with a Csection so the Docs kinda determined her birth date for us. BKH
Livin' the Dream

stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2006 at 2:15am
Congrats my man! Well...she still should have a guitar
stang

The Super Air

79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2006 at 11:49am
brian glad to here the wife and child are doing well and welcome to the parent club, enjoy it while they cann't talk back, that comes later with all of the other joys and headachs along the way.

gary sounds like you dodged a huge bullit.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2006 at 12:16pm
Welcome back Chris. Happy Holidays to you. BKH
Livin' the Dream

The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2006 at 7:28pm
welcome back to both you guys.

I'm taking off for a week in freezing Indiana tomorrow. Won't be on the board till Christmas eve. I love Christmas eve.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2006 at 7:31pm
Have safe trip Dude. BKH
Livin' the Dream

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2006 at 8:05pm
Dude,

Believe it or not, 47deg tonight in Chicago, Forcast says continued warm possible 60 on Sat.

You might want to bring your wetsuit.

Happy Holidays and travel safe!

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2006 at 10:41pm
Dude: Agreed, I think I like Christmas Eve better that The day itself. Have a very safe trip!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2006 at 1:26am
jbear...What are you and momma bear doing on the 23rd? There is a big Christmas boat parade on my lake that night. Two years ago there was 120 boats and last year b/c of rain about 65, a big party kicks it off. so if anyone wants to come give me a call...(321)231-6041.. ....mark
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2006 at 8:56am
thanks guys.
Dude out.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
Munday View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Munday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2006 at 11:22am
Congrats on your daughter, pretty name.79 is right enjoy the peace.The old saying is right"Spenp first two years getting them to walk and talk and the next 20 to sit down and be quiet.

Glad to see all the old hands postting!

Merry Christmas to all,don't drive to cheerful!

Good luck Munday
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic