NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New England???

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 6>
Author
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2007 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

Leave your skirt at home, Hollywood. You'll be pa$$ed out in barf while I'm polishing off the rest of the beers.

Can't wait for the GL reunion. This should be good.

True, Ken are you bringing the wife? That could cut into your beer drinking.

Joel, you making it out on Monday?
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2007 at 5:28pm

Cool, Hollywood. Do you mind me under your cover?

Be careful Ken. You heard what happened to my dog didn't you.

HW, break out the peanut butter.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2007 at 5:57pm

That's the way we east coast boyz roll. I can't dis my posse. Nah mean, Kurt?

Ive actually heard Ken talk like this before. He is the real deal.

On a semi-related note, the Bayview is booked too. I could search, but can somebody tell me which campground I should stay at?
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2007 at 8:14am
Tim,

The CAmpground is called Hattie Sherwood, you can find them on Greenlake CCbut I doubt you'll get in touch with anyone until March, you can leave a message and they may get back to you.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2007 at 8:47am

Leave your skirt at home, Hollywood. You'll be pa$$ed out in barf while I'm polishing off the rest of the beers.

Wow? Hollywood, I am thinking we could have him pa$$ed out wetting himself before lunch is served on Saturday!
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2007 at 11:07am
Hollywood after drinking two Zima Lights.

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2007 at 11:15am
Here we go again... and it's Skyy Blues!!!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2007 at 11:17am
Hollywood's favorite after work establishment. The Blue Oyster Bar with Vito. Get one O'Doole's into Hollywood and all bets are off!

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2007 at 11:21am
Photo of Hollywood on the backside of Vito in 15 years. Couldn't keep up drinking with Ken, but is as happy as a clam.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2007 at 11:25am
I don't think my wife will be at GL. What's up with the peanut butter? Doesn't sound healthy.

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2007 at 11:29am
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Wow? Hollywood, I am thinking we could have him pa$$ed out wetting himself before lunch is served on Saturday!

Nah, won't happen, Quinner. I can pace myself and be good to go. I can't wait, GL's going to be a blast! Are we boating too?

Ken
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2007 at 11:59am
WHOA- what happened to this thread?
Thanks Keith for getting the ball rolling for NE '07 and offering your home turf for this bunch of gear heads!
I'd prefer to stay out of the parking lot and on the water (or water's edge) both days. Ideally, we would do lots of skiing, boarding, footing, which requires some fairly calm water. Managing the boat traffic at a small lake may become tricky, but we'll figure it out. Clinics would be nice to have there. Gear demos might be cool too- like skis or wakeboards, or something like that.
-Brad
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2007 at 2:11pm
Hey Brad,

I got the boat show tickets, $5.00 each. I'm hoping we can all make it on Saturday the 17th. The tickets are paid for, I will collect the money when we get there. Should be a great time! We can grab a little din din and drinks afterwards. Kick off to a great 2007.

Ken
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2007 at 2:15pm

We can grab a little din din and drinks afterwards.

You're in luck, I heard they'll be serving up your favorite.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2007 at 3:03pm
That might put me over the edge, Hollywood. I do enjoy Appletini's though. Good stuff.

Ken
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2007 at 8:07am
Thanks for getting the boat show tickets Ken.
My buddy Erich, with the Malibu, is coming along. A burger and beer after the show are definitely in order. Leaving my checkbook and credit cards at home
-Brad
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2007 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Barracuda Barracuda wrote:

Leaving my checkbook and credit cards at home

Come on Brad, Im even better at spending other peoples money than I am my own!

Only 3 weeks til the boat show... looking forward to it.

Concerning the reunion, would it be possible to pick a date soon? Even if we work out the rest of the details later, it would be nice to start nailing down some dates for this summer. Ill throw some out there: either of the first two weekends in August (8/4-8/5 or 8/11-8/12) would be my choice.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2007 at 2:19pm
Any date in August is good for me too. We need to track down Keith to start planning. Is Keith going to the boat show? We can spend some of his hard, earned money. NECC has plenty of '07's in stock!

Ken
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2007 at 1:18pm
   Hey guys,

Anytime will work for me,I'll just work around it,but I'll be there for sure.Still on the fence about GL.It's not looking good for me right now,but we'll see.
Two days on the water would work for me,also.Is there any place near the lake that some of the travelers could safely leave there boats overnight?Not a big deal for me as I'm not to far away.I may be able to house a couple of out of towners at my camp depending on the date.

As for the boat show are we still on for Sat. the 17th?Looks like the wife & kids will be in Mexico so I'm free Sat or Sun.Let me know.I'd be up for a Shirley Temple or something afterwards.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2007 at 9:24am
Hey Mike,

Yup, the 17th is still a go. We'll confirm everything as the time gets closer.

Ken
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2007 at 8:00pm
Tim- either of those weekends in early August would be fine by me.
Don't think Keith will make the boat show.

See you in a couple weeks at the Boston boat show, or maybe sooner if the skiing gets any better.

-Brad
Duck Soup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duck Soup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2007 at 10:51pm
Hey Guys & Gals

I was thinking about the geography of the reunion and am wondering about how important it is? I have a couple of ideas in the Sunapee region of NH. 1.5 hrs to Boston, 1.5 hrs to NECC and fairly central in NE. My place is on Highland Lake (7 miles long) and excellent skiing etc. is only a few feet away. Also I might be able to use some connections to find something on Lake Sunapee. I emailed Keith sometime ago about it but for some reason I don't think he got it. If there's any interest with this I will go into further detail.

Dale
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2007 at 9:59am
Hey Dale,

I think Keith has been pretty busy as usual. It's almost that time to discuss the plans for NE. We'll put our minds together soon and figure out what we're doing.

It's almost boating season!!!!

Ken
86Martinique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86Martinique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2007 at 9:09pm
Another suggestion for the reunion...Lake Ossipee in central N.H. It has a large secluded mile-long state beach with access to it by boat only. That secluded section of the lake has no houses nearby and is great for swimming, water skiing/wakeboarding and hanging out on the beach. There are also several campgrounds on the lake.
Just cruisin
Duck Soup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duck Soup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2007 at 9:26pm
Great idea! That sounds perfect and is fairly centrally located. I have heard that it is a nice lake.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2007 at 9:29am
Just remembered that I have a wedding 8/4, so I vote for the 2nd or 3rd weekend in August.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2007 at 9:38am
Are you the one getting married, Tim?

Second week in August is fine with me. We just need some input from Keith.

Ken
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2007 at 11:27pm
86Martinique and Ducksoup, thank you both for your suggestions. I'm still waiting on permission to use a part of my family's lake which is owned by someone else (hard to get a hold of people this time of year). In the mean time, both Highland Lake and Lake Ossipee are very good options.

Would you both mind looking into it a little more and sending me emails with how you might think these places would work?

Thanks,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
66Skylark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66Skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2007 at 11:28am
Keith,

Just wondering if you got my email about Little Ossipee and Sunny Side? And whether or not you thought it was worth looking into?

Kyle
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2007 at 4:19pm
I hear Little Ossipee is nice. Are there accommodations for cooking some lunch or pulling our boats into a sandbar? I'm pretty much game for where ever you guys decide. My only request is a lake that somebody is familiar with and knows the bad spots.

Are we thinking second weekend in August? Maybe August 11th? We could plan the entire day for lake events. Can somebody post some links on the site for options?

Ken
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 6>
  Share Topic