FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New England???

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 3456>
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2007 at 3:41pm
Working on this. I think it is very likely we'll have some land we can use for camping within 1/2 mile of the lake. I'll keep you posted.

Thank you,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2007 at 2:21pm
Hi guys, with summer really starting to kick into gear here in NE (temps in the 80s) and a long weekend ahead, thought I'd bump this thread up. I'm looking forward to seeing all the guys, gals and families that I met at last year's reunion and hoping to meet a few new ccfers too.

Dale- Are you gonna bring that old woodie ski again this year?

Ken- Bringing the official ccf drop ski?

Jeff- I missed your sister's mini ski show last year- will there be a repeat performance this year?

-Brad
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2007 at 3:01pm
mini skirts! Im liking the way this CC reunion is sounding more and more with ever post
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2007 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by wakeboardin2k4 wakeboardin2k4 wrote:

mini skirts! Im liking the way this CC reunion is sounding more and more with ever post

umm- I think this heat is getting to your head...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2007 at 3:50pm
I dont know if its the heat or my poor love life
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2007 at 4:35pm
With a hot boat like that you shouldn't have any trouble in that department.
just kiddin with ya- Looking forward to meeting you and checking out your boat. Looks like you've done some good stuff with it and the trailer.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2007 at 4:50pm
haha thanks. Im looking forward to meeting all the people on this site that are coming to the CC reunion.

Hopefully I will have most of the boat done for the reunion. I think I will be running the most ballast of any 2001 at the reunion. I just got 2 540lb side sacs for the boat to add to my 580 lb sac in the rear. Thats 1660lbs total plus people. I will have some pictures of the wake after this weekend. And hopefully I will have the auto ballast system done so that i can drain the sacs real quick and take a pull through the slalom course.
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2007 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by Barracuda Barracuda wrote:

Jeff- I missed your sister's mini ski show last year- will there be a repeat performance this year?

-Brad

Brad, we will see what we can put together! Hard to believe how fast time is going by.

Jeff...
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2007 at 2:55pm
Anyone heard from Mike Succi (05 210) lately? Business must be great.

Ken
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2007 at 10:50am
Ken- Have not seen Mike around the forums much lately. His new business must be keeping him very busy.
Hopefully he can make it in August.

See you, Tim and Larry tonight for some skiiing/ footin.
We'll grill up some burgers when we get off the water.
-Brad
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2007 at 12:57pm
Sounds great, Brad. I just sent you guys an e-mail about a BI boom for sale.

I just realized, I have Mike's home and cell number. I'll give him a buzz.

Ken
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2007 at 2:26am
   hey guys,
Just happened to jump on tonight.Ihave officially caught JEFF KOSTIS syndrome.Too much work.My computer time outside of work has been about nonexistent.I've been escaping to the lake on Sunday,other than that it's been 65-70 hrs a week.
   Copcraft called me two months ago about a part,and I just realized I never got back to him He probably thinks I'm an ass.Guess I better get on that.

Anyway,I will be there hopefully both days,just trying to work out guest details.I will try to register before the weekend(I PROMISE,KEITH .) I've seen Jeff Kostis several times and he keeps reminding me.

I probably won't be around the forums much this summer,but I'll see you all at the reunion.Thanks for thinking of me.I gotta get some sleep,I've been at it for 17 hours today.

Mike

Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2007 at 2:10pm
Hey Mike,

Nice to see your response. Glad your business is doing well. I'll stop in there the next time I'm in the area.

If you need somebody to pull you on a Sunday, let me know. My boat is back at NECC for on-going engine problems. Once I get it back, I'll bring it back up your way.

I'll be in touch. Don't work too hard.

Ken
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 5:53pm
Due to the diligence of my sister Karen, the cooperation of the Sokokis Lake Association and the generosity of some local land owners, we now have camping accommodations at the New England Reunion for both Friday and Saturday nights!

The site is private land approx. 1/4 mile from the boat ramp. The delay in getting the land was finalizing an insurance policy to cover the land owners. We will be renting a porta-potty that will be on location, however there will be no running water nor electricity. The space is virtually unlimited so there will be room for parking boats overnight. There will be a small camping fee to cover expenses (fee will depend on how many campers there are).

Friday arrivals will need to email me and I will provide camping details. Saturday arrivals can get camping information when you register.

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Thanks,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 6:20pm
Excellent! That's great news Keith.
69 Mustang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69 Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 12:59am
Keith,

I'm having trouble registering and emailing you. I would like to register and get a little patch of land where I can park the boat and catch a nap.

Thanks,
Mike 703-963-2059
For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong.

"Where the **** are we?" Amelia Earhart. July 2, 1937
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 9:58am
Hey Keith/Karen,
What's the site you got for camping like?
Is it just for tenting or smooth enough to pull a motorhome in?
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 11:27am
It's an old runway so it's flat and level. Good for tent or motorhome. We'll be renting a porta-potty but there will be no running water.

[Edit] No fires either. There is a food store within short walking distance.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2007 at 8:22pm
Looking for a count on who will be participating in the Slalom Clinic on Sunday. Unless you are already part of the INT, there is a $20 one day fee to participate (all other fees are being covered).

Those who are interested, please email me.

Thanks,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2007 at 10:03am
Welp I've been trying my best to rearrange things, but it looks like attending the reuniuon is a no-go this year

The clincher was when my cousin, who's been working in Iraq for the past three years, decided to fly in for my Aunt/Uncles combination anniversery/85th birthday party next weekend.
Oh well, at least the beer will flow from Friday night well into Sunday!

Keith - Will you have Alan's reunion shirts & blankets for sale on the site? or should I register anyways and just have you send me the packet?

Can't believe I've gotta miss this!
But hopefully there's next year.
(and next year I'll definetly have the boat ready to bring!)
Guys - Please take & post loads of pics!!!!!
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2007 at 4:16pm
NAUTI84,
Sorry we won't be seening you this weekend. Yes, remaining 2007 reunion t-shirts and fleece blankets will be available through the Store following the NE Reunion.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2007 at 10:45pm
   So what is everyone's plan for the weekend?Anyone coming in Fri night?Who's camping and who is travelling back and forth,staying at a local motel/B&B,etc.....? Not much activity on this thread for a reunion that's less than a week away

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
farmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2007 at 12:27am

Hi Mike
   We'll be coming in Friday night with our camper.We won't have a boat with us but I'm sure we can find something to amuse ourselves.It will be great to see some of these boats I've been reading about and to put some faces with the names.

Gary
Duck Soup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duck Soup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2007 at 2:21am
Sorry guys but I won't be able to make it this year. I tried hard and thought I could pull it off at the last minute but no dice. I thought I could at least get one day in but the round trip for me is 14 hours as the Wildcat lives in western NH and I'm on Cape Cod. So everybody have a great time and drink some brews for me. I'll polish up the woody for next year.

Dale aka: Duck Soup
69 Mustang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69 Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2007 at 2:24am
Looking less and less likely that I will make it. I haven't been this disappointed since the Easter Bunny told me there was no Santa Claus. If I do make it, it will be boat-less and a short stay...

Positive thoughts, people. Positive thoughts.
For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong.

"Where the **** are we?" Amelia Earhart. July 2, 1937
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2007 at 2:35am
The time has finally come – the 2nd annual New England CorrectCraftFan.com Reunion is this upcoming weekend! Below is helpful information as you prepare to attend the gathering on Sokokis Lake in Limerick, ME.

Updated Schedule of Events:
We have added a few new items and adjusted the schedule of events taking place throughout the weekend. Please check the New England Reunion page for the most up-to-date schedule.

What to Bring:
We ask that you try to bring the following items to help you enjoy the weekend:
- Your boat, clean and free of weeds that you may have collected from other lakes
- At least four life jackets (if bringing boat)
- An anchor (two if you have them)
- Two-way radios (family radios) for communication around the lake
- Lawn chairs
- Sunscreen, towels etc.
- Bottled water
- Cash (for BBQ lunch on Saturday to benefit the Sokokis Lake Ski Club; raffle tickets; and your favorite CCF merchandise)

Conveniences:
There is a grocery store, restaurant and gas station within a ½ mile of the boat ramp. Fuel can be purchased right near the parking area and will be accessible from the water via five gallon cans. The boat ramp is a free public ramp that is well maintained by the state of ME. Camping is available for registered attendees for Friday and Saturday nights. The camping site is located off Rt. 11 less than 1 mile from the lake (see event map).

Registration is from 9:00-11:00 am on Saturday morning. Please park in the designated area (see event map and follow signs).

Some of us will most likely be barefooting at 6:00 am on Saturday morning, before formal registration. Please feel free to join if you like. The slalom course will also be in the lake all day Saturday, as well as Sunday for the slalom clinic. Feel free to use at your discretion.

Looking forward to seeing you either Friday night or Saturday morning – it should be a great weekend.

Thank you,
Keith
Keith@CorrectCraftFan.com
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2007 at 9:34am

I'm banging my head on my desk!
I can't believe I gotta miss this!
Keith it looks like you've pulled together a fantastic weekend that will far surpass last year's gig - Great job!
Mike's right, how come it's been so quite with this only a few days away?
I wish I was packing & polishing now!
Don't forget your cameras. Pics - Pics -Pics - Please!
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2007 at 3:46pm
Well guys, I just wanted to wish you all attending that I hope you have a safe and enjoyable time this weekend.. These reunions are becoming an amazing event each time.. I hope to be able to make it out to the NE for one of these with my family.. Maybe next summer...

Party on guys !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2007 at 5:47pm
Hey Guys,
I'll be on the lake all day Friday, setting up and getting things ready. We'll be putting the slalom course in around 5:00 pm. For those getting there on Friday night, we can meet on the water and/or meet up at Jonathan Michael's Restaurant and Bar right accross the street from the boat ramp.

See the map below:
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2007 at 6:48pm
Hey guys- Can't wait till the weekend!!
Sorry to hear that some of you fellas won't be able to make it.
We'll be up Friday early evening to get the course in the lake and take a few runs through it.
We're staying at the local B&B (Jeremia Mason House) Friday and Saturday night. Is anyone else staying there?

Anyone bringing anything funky to ski on this year? Like Dale's giant old wooden ski that we tried last year...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 3456>
  Share Topic