NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Calling Chicago Guys - January 15

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
Author
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2007 at 9:50am
Mojo,

The wife asked if Brian showed any pictures of the newborn and I said no but Dave had some shots of his Mustang, cool huh.     Wrong answer..

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2007 at 10:13am
Magic,
The wimmins think we're all nuts anyway, so why would she think baby pictures would come out while drinking beers and talking boats??? I bet the look on her face was priceless !!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2007 at 10:53am
Twas nice seeing everybody again and meeting David.

...til next time.

(you are welcome Alan)
copcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2007 at 12:05pm
Thanks guys, You really go out of your way to make a guy feel comfortable. I really wish I could make the reunion and meet more of you guys. Maybe I'll be able to hit one of your side trips....

David
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2007 at 12:09pm
Did any of you remember to bring your camera ? It would be cool to see photo's of the CCF boys in their element, and put a face to the names........ except for Hollywood who is the poster child for CCF already !

Or I guess making it out to Greenlake this year would be the way to go. Still trying to figure out how to make that happen.

Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2007 at 12:33pm
We all know BKH looks like Kevin Costner.

copcraft looks kinda like a trendy version of the messenger from The Usual Suspects, Pete Postilwaithe.

dans already posted this shot of CQ a while ago.

PLBC's police image sketch.

I'll have to come up with something for Magicman, Moj', and Gotwake later.
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2007 at 12:43pm
Frickin' Hilarious !!
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
copcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2007 at 12:51pm
Hollywood

I don't know where you get this stuff but you're right on the money. PLBC is dead on also. You do have too much time on your hands though. GET A JOB!

David
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2007 at 1:04pm
Friggin kid is stealin all of my ideas.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2007 at 7:24pm
Paging all you Chicago guys:

The wife and I have changed plans and are actually going to be at the boat show saturday afternoon/night. Anyone else? We'll probably be getting there around 3 your time. It'd be great to see some of you guys again.

Rob
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2007 at 8:48pm
Hey guys, as always a great time with the Chicago crew. Thanks for welcoming a left coaster.

Once again, I put the credit card down for the tab, and once again, PLBC and Hollywood paid for a big chunk of it. I guess next time I'll either have to a) prepay, or b) kick their 20 somethin' butts.

Dave (copcraft) really glad you made it out. That Mustang is going to be a beauty.

Special thanks to Ken (gotwake) who gave us a ride clear across town at about midnight.

Till next time.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2007 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by rleinen79 rleinen79 wrote:

Paging all you Chicago guys:

The wife and I have changed plans and are actually going to be at the boat show saturday afternoon/night. Anyone else? We'll probably be getting there around 3 your time. It'd be great to see some of you guys again.

Rob

Ok Rob, I'm in in this case.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2007 at 10:52pm
Ok enough already...you guys got me jealous. I might even brave the snow to be able to meet the PLBC guys....well Alan and Mojo and the rest of you guys as well.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2007 at 10:50am
Rob,

Look for a crew walking around the show Saturday afternoon, evening. Should be able to see some PLBC hats or shirts.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2007 at 11:28am
If I make it this year it will be sat. afternoon, I'll throw on my coveted PLBC tee shirt and see what happens. I suspect I'll either get lucky(propably only happens to real PLBC guys) or get my a$$ kicked(probably happens to PLBC Fans that got a free t shirt). Either way I'd need a beer after so if we all hook up I'll buy the first round.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2007 at 11:44am
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

If I make it this year it will be sat. afternoon, I'll throw on my coveted PLBC tee shirt and see what happens. I suspect I'll either get lucky(propably only happens to real PLBC guys) or get my a$$ kicked(probably happens to PLBC Fans that got a free t shirt). Either way I'd need a beer after so if we all hook up I'll buy the first round.

I thought the same thing about wearing the shirt! We should probably set a time in the afternoon to meet.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2007 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

I thought the same thing about wearing the shirt! We should probably set a time in the afternoon to meet.

Damn.....if only I had a shirt...hint hint. If only I was going to be near you guys soon. Hmmmmmmmmm........

Rob
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2007 at 6:47pm
I'll see what I can dig up. Not sure if we even have anything left, next round will be in spring.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2007 at 9:13pm
Please put one on order for me as well, Kevin.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2007 at 9:54pm
jbear, I'm insulted you felt the need to ask. I better ask what size backfoot is, need to stay off his sh*t list.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2007 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by rleinen79 rleinen79 wrote:

Damn.....if only I had a shirt...hint hint. If only I was going to be near you guys soon. Hmmmmmmmmm........

Rob

Had you made it to Shelby, you would have had a shirt.

Sorry, cheap shot but I had to take it.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2007 at 10:23pm
Hollywood; Don't mean to be insulting but I gotta be the first in my neighborhood with one of them shirts.

Judging from his pics, I would say that staying on Backfoots good side might be wise.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2007 at 10:04am
We have a few white Tee shirts left in the basement. Go find them Holly.

Version 2.0 of the shirt will be in spring....Doesn't somebody on here do screenprinting?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2007 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by PLBC PLBC wrote:

We have a few white Tee shirts left in the basement. Go find them Holly.

Version 2.0 of the shirt will be in spring....Doesn't somebody on here do screenprinting?

I think we can work something out...email me when you're ready.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2007 at 10:50pm

Had you made it to Shelby, you would have had a shirt.

Sorry, cheap shot but I had to take it.

That was brutal!
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2007 at 10:07am
I'll probably take the train down Saturday afternoon and shoot to be at the show around 5PM.
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2007 at 10:15am
We'll probably stomp the gates down around the same time. If you hear any ruckus that would be us.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2007 at 10:25am
Shall we meet up for a libation beforehand somewhere in the loop?
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2007 at 10:39am
Yes, I sent you an email regarding this. Take the Red Line and get off at Roosevelt.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2007 at 11:53am
No email yet...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
  Share Topic