NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Neat boat

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Neat boat
    Posted: January-11-2007 at 11:54am
I had no idea that MC made outboard boats this long ago. Stars and Stripes, plus the outboard, makes for a pretty cool and rare rig.

Rare Rig
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2007 at 1:26pm
If you watch the Police Academy movies, they show both MasterCraft outboard ski boats and a shot of a 1987 Nautique in the ocean. Can't recall if they were both in the same movie due to several sequels.

Ken
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2007 at 1:33pm
There is a difference between a MC outboard and a MC jump boat. Not sure what was in police academy movies but if you search over at TMCOWNERS(dot)com you'll find explainations and pictures of each.

Did you also know Hydrodyne made a few I/O versions of there famous old tow boats?
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2007 at 10:03pm
Kurt: I know a guy in our ski club that has a fairly rare Hyrdodyne inboard. Nice boat actualy.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic