FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ski Nautique Wiring Diagram

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ski Nautique Wiring Diagram
    Posted: December-23-2003 at 12:23pm
Thanks to Roman Robinson we now have a wiring diagram for mid 80s Ski Nautique dash in the Reference Section.

Enjoy!
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2004 at 8:29pm
Keith,

I'm new to this site. I love all the reference info and discussion. I have a Dash wiring diagram for my 1989 Ski Nautique, and it is different than the diagram sent above. Would it be of interest to this site?

Let me know and I'll scan and send it.

Jeff
Happy, original owner of a 1989 Ice Blue and White Ski Nautique.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2004 at 12:54am
Jeff,
That's ironic. I just posted a wiring diagram for a '89 Ski Nautique. Take a look at it and see if it's the same one you have.

And please post your boat the Diaries Section

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
882001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 882001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2004 at 12:54am
hey jeff do you have the whole manual?
Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2004 at 1:18pm
Keith,

I can't get the '89 wiring diagram from the Reference Section to download. All the other pages download fine. Once I get it, I'll compare it with mine.

I do plan on posting my boat in the Diaries, but I have to wait until it stops raining here in Seattle so I can get some good pictures.

Yes, I do have the whole owners manual. I'm not sure if it's the same one that all Correct Craft dealers provided. Mine is a big three ring binder with info on just about everything. It even includes the '89 Fashion brochure. Is there something in particular you'd like to see? I misplaced my '89 CC brochure and was glad to see it posted here.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2004 at 3:00pm
Sorry about that Jeff. The link should work now.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2004 at 6:24pm
Keith,

Thanks, the file downloaded fine. My diagram is differnet than this one. Would you like me to send a copy of mine? If so, I'll need the particulars for submitting; file type, size, where to send and anything else you prefer.

Like I told 882001, I have the original owners manual, so if there is something of interest, I can send it too.

Glad to help,

Jeff
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2004 at 10:46pm
Jeff,
Please send everything, if you can. I'd love to post it all.

Scan each page at 100 dbi and e-mail the files, individually or zipped in batches, to Keith@CorrectCraftFan.com.

Thanks,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
882001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 882001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2004 at 1:25am
jeff that would be awesome. i have been looking for one of those since i got my boat.
Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2004 at 6:29pm

The full manual is a big book and will take some time to scan. Bear with me.

Jeff
Gru View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2004 at 4:39pm
Hey Keith,

I see you are here in Seattle with an '89 Nautique, as am I. I am having some issues with electrical and was wondering where you got the manual that has the wiring diagrams and such.

Thanks,

Tim
Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2004 at 2:41am
Gru,

The '89 Nautique in Seattle is mine. I actually live in Snohomish, but what's 15 miles. What kind of electrical problems are you having?

Jeff
Rick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2004 at 3:47am
I live in San Diego but have gotten all of my 66 parts and manuals at Blueridge Marine in Lakewood WA. Paul hjas been a wonderful resource
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic