Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lack of Cup Holders

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Mr.Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lack of Cup Holders
    Posted: January-12-2007 at 1:36pm
I have a 1989/90 Sport Nautique that I picked up this past summer. I am getting ready to start my pre 2007 spring clean and refurbish of the boat. I want to add a bunch of cup holder in the pa$$anger side dash as well as along the side rails near the front and rear seats. Is there any problems with putting some on the side rails? Is there material in the way or any other problems I am not thinking about? Anyone have any good ideas or pics of what they have done? Now adays with cell phones, mmp3 players, keys, sun gla$$es, for every pasasnger on the boat not to mention drinks, there is never enough safe spots to put your stuff. Any suggestions?
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2007 at 1:44pm
Lots of talk about cupholders today. Check this thread for more info: cup holders
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic