NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Are you a redneck? Maybe...

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are you a redneck? Maybe...
    Posted: January-15-2007 at 7:47pm
Are you a redneck? Maybe...

We have enjoyed the redneck jokes for years. It's time to take a reflective look at the core beliefs of a culture that values home, family, country and God. If I had to stand before a dozen terrorists who threaten my life, I'd choose a half dozen or so rednecks to back me up. Tire irons, squirrel guns and grit -- that's what rednecks are made of. I hope I am one of those. If you feel the same, pa$$ this on to your redneck friends. Ya'll know who ya' are...

You might be a redneck if: It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, "One nation, under God."

You might be a redneck if: You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.

You might be a redneck if: You still say " Christmas" instead of "Winter Festival."

You might be a redneck if: You bow your head when someone prays.

You might be a redneck if: You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem.

You might be a redneck if: You treat Viet Nam vets with great respect, and always have.

You might be a redneck if: You've never burned an American flag.

You might be a redneck if: You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

You might be a redneck if: You respect your elders and expect your kids to do the same.

You might be a redneck if: You'd give your last dollar to a friend.

If you got this email from me, it is because I believe that you, like me, have just enough Red Neck in you to have the same beliefs as those talked about in this email.
God Bless the USA!
May the LORD bless you & yours..............

copcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2007 at 12:00am
Amen
SeattleFordFan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeattleFordFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2007 at 4:04pm

Redneck is My style....
Travs

Where there is a will, there is a way, and where there is a way, it usually costs more money.

1980 Ski Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeattleFordFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2007 at 4:09pm

This is how we roll in Washington...
Travs

Where there is a will, there is a way, and where there is a way, it usually costs more money.

1980 Ski Nautique
tjlake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjlake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2007 at 4:10pm
boatdr, I am and there fore you'll understand this highest compliment....Bacatcha
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2007 at 8:08pm
You ever see that movie "deliverance"?
you boys is scarin me
"the things you own will start to own you"
bwooton View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwooton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2007 at 9:40pm
AMEN
Thanks Bobby

there's no replacement for displacement
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2007 at 7:59am
   That is the coolest coffee table I've ever seen. Definately nicer than an old wooden lobster trap.

Mike

Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2007 at 11:26am
It is cool, but I bet the wife does'nt think so
"the things you own will start to own you"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeattleFordFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2007 at 12:12pm
Wife probably wouldnt like the Honda with a wake board tower either, Still wouldnt stop me from having them.
Travs

1980 Ski Nautique
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2007 at 12:23pm
I like the theme of that table, but is it a reverse rotation Ford? Sorry but the purist comes out ,being a redneck,don't mean i ain't got scruples.......... boat dr

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeattleFordFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2007 at 12:34pm
I dont own that table, but that doesnt mean I wont build one. It looks to me that the original creator was smart, and used a Chevy Block, most likely cause they are easy to find, and less expensive. The wife would like that he saved some money building it....
Travs

1980 Ski Nautique
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2007 at 1:37pm
Did anyone notice that the table is doubling as a wine rack?
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2007 at 10:05pm
I thought they were beer bottles backfoot. Must be old eyes.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic