Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Some type of mounting?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
88 Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 88 Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some type of mounting?
    Posted: January-16-2007 at 4:37pm
Does anybody know what this raised rectangle piece of fibergla$$ is on the inside of the bow under the gunwale on the starboard side is supposed to be used for?

I'm pulling my old carpet up and it had three snap rings screwed to it, but nothing snapped to it.
Dtaylor373 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dtaylor373 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2007 at 4:39pm
This is where a pouch that snaps to the side of the boat goes.
David T
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2007 at 4:42pm
88, THATS WHERE THE WARP DRIVE MODULATOR ATTACHES, i'm surprised you did not know....................boat dr

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 88 Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2007 at 4:52pm
What pouch? What does the pouch hold? Medical supplies? Beer?
I bought my boat used and it didn't come with a pouch.

Boat Dr... The only warp drive modulator I can find on the internet is much too big to fit in that little space.
Kurt
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2007 at 5:36pm
You can kind of see the pouch in this pic:

It attaches with 3 snaps- you can see the holes in your piece.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2007 at 6:52pm
Kurt, Above the profilt icon there is a link to pics of my boat. on the dash is the warp drive control module,only the power unit/interface unit are afixed to these snaps.
hand held control unit is for safety,and the Coast Guard mandates it..........boat dr
gn6027 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gn6027 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2007 at 7:51pm
I think the purpose of the pouch was to hold your owner's manual. It is a vinyl pouch with a flap that is held shut by velcro.

I keep my boat registration, insurance papers, wallet, keys, glovebox overflow, etc.

You get the idea.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 88 Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2007 at 11:23pm
Thanks gn6027.

boat dr. That's amazing! How did you get it to look exactly like a tachometer?

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2007 at 7:42am
88 no.no.no the first my link front veiw of her, there is what looks like a remote control...............boat dr
Dank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2007 at 11:52am
My pouch has a couple of removed lengths from my rope, the fins off my wakeboard, a bottle opener, and a bunch of bottlecaps. :)
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me"
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2007 at 9:43pm
Dank: Checked out your link, nice boat. But I think you might have an overloading problem. I am sure there is a Coast Gaurd regulation against having that many nice lookin' riders in your boat!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Dank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2007 at 12:43am
We've been stopped before...but somehow the officer always gets distracted ;)
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic