Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

yeller

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
CCxHYPERLITEx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCxHYPERLITEx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: yeller
    Posted: January-18-2007 at 8:11pm
hi guys!

havent been on here in a while.......high school is takin its toll.BUT i would love to know how everybody is holdin up!i have some good news and bad news.........good news first-i am in FFA and am part of the dairy judgin team finally!bad news-after one and a half years of horrible ocular migranes and wierd body feelings i have been diaognosed w/ genetic anxiety........but they have put me on meds and now im 100 percent better!once again its good to be back!please letme know how yall been doin!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2007 at 9:57pm
Will; Welcome back. Pay attention in school so you don't turn out like some of us here. Stay on those meds as well.

You ever get over to Lake Norris? That is where me and mrs jbear go. I visited your area a few years ago so I could see the battle field from the Battle of Stones River.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2007 at 7:04am
Hey Will,
Congrats on your news.
"100% better" is all that counts! Stick with it.
I noticed where you were from, in your diaries section.
My Wife & I came right thru your area, when we bought an RV at the end of last Summer.
I gotta say, that's beautiful country!
We went from Nashville out to McMinnville.
After getting the rig, I think we took Rt.56 on up to Rt.40, to get back to Nashville.
I saw a couple of beautiful lakes out there.
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2007 at 9:10am
Dairy judging team, now that is country.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2007 at 9:56am
Dairy Judging Team, That's udderly rediculous!!!

Probably a very Moooving experience.

Somebody stop me

Oh yeah, welcome back.
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2007 at 10:16am
Alan, STOP.

Get back to work, it is one thing to be caught looking at scantily clad females but typing about dairy contests ...
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2007 at 10:20am
Originally posted by PLBC PLBC wrote:

Alan, STOP.

Get back to work, it is one thing to be caught looking at scantily clad females but typing about dairy contests ...

You're right Kurt, I'd much rather be looking at Teats. Alright I'm done
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2007 at 10:30am

Alan, wait until the Boat/MILF show tomorrow...
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2007 at 11:17am
hell I'm a dairy judge every time a new girl walks into the bar. AAHHH milk fresh from the tap nothing better.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2007 at 11:55am
bwahahahaha.... "Gotta wear shade"

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2007 at 3:40pm
Did someone say something about fresh milk.....?   I apologize if this is too risque for some, but it WAS on TV somewhere, and I'm not sure if it's real, but IT IS funny. I don't want to be the one to cross the sacred line of tastelessness, so Keith can remove it if need be. Sorry I've been slack on the Clip of the Day.

ReidP
1973 Mustang

PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2007 at 3:55pm
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2007 at 8:28pm
Good goin Reid, now how's young Will gonna be able to get his homework done
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2007 at 9:16pm
I have always taken my coffee black but maybe I should switch.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2007 at 10:41pm
You're right Nauti and I should apologize to Will, but my favorite parts were not the breasteses, but the expressions on the old dude's faces and the Hollywood/PLBC guy at the end who asks for a floater.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

CCxHYPERLITEx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCxHYPERLITEx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2007 at 11:43pm
man guys i cant tell you how much i missed yall!i love feelin welcome here makes my life easier!!any corruption latley?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic