Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

orlando reuniion

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
C Dub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: orlando reuniion
    Posted: January-24-2007 at 11:40am
anyone looking forward to seaworld
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2007 at 9:56pm
Of course we are.

Ahhhh....welcome to the site.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2007 at 12:48am
Its not til sometime in october..
Mark P View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 10:14pm
Orlando's is Septmeber 8th. Call Thersa at Southeast Correct Craft 407-851-1965.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by Mark P Mark P wrote:

Orlando's is Septmeber 8th. Call Thersa at Southeast Correct Craft 407-851-1965.

MM just lives down the road is it all right if he just goes there instead
Mark P View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 6:54pm
I believe you can just show up for the Orlando reunion at Seaworld, but you'll probabably have to pay more. Also, don't bring your boat since I don't want you decreasing my odds of winning in the raffle.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 7:15pm
mark p... what boat do you have? Sorry dude my boat will be in it this year, They give away some good stuff at that raffle, but the good stuff is only if you have your boat in the show!
Mark P View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 8:20pm
I have won a few things, but nothing really outstanding like a board or prop. You?

Mine is a '05 216 Sport with tower and ballasts - my second Nautique.

Ever at Bird Island?
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 10:10pm
MM: I know it ain't till the Fall but we gotta make some plans. Maybe meet someplace outside so a group of us can park together and get up a sign.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2007 at 1:03am
Mark p...I have never put my boat in the show, this year will be my first time. 05 216 nice boat! I have not been out to bird island in a few years, but we are coming out there on April-15th for this!

Jbear..you should go with us it will be great, and there is a real cool spot to park and hang out called bird island, its even better then the sandbar on my lake!
Mark P View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2007 at 4:01pm
MM, The Butler Chain is down about 1.5 feet. going through the channels will be ok expect for the bridges. Under chase road I recommend going 1 at a time. Under McGuire to get to Lake Down may be too shallow, but that should allow you to get through without taking down your bimini, tower? (It's been quite a while since I went all the way to Down where the tournament is - on the left after entering lake from Butler / Wausean Bay. I there a Map section on this website to put it?
Mark P View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2007 at 4:11pm
Map of Butler Chain attached:6C9CA_ButlerChainMap.ZIP
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2007 at 7:48pm
MM: Looks like a good idea. We can take our boats? Easy place to launch and recover? Will the water be real crowded? Where is Windamere? Just e-mailed with Eddie and he mentioned getting together with you guys again. If not on your lake maybe he'll be interested in this as well.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2007 at 9:57pm
Guys, I am trying to buy a 79 from a guy off this site. (not budging on his price yet). He lives down your way. If we can work it out, I want to pick it up and continue South bound to my brothers house in Tampa. It would be great if we could all meet in Orlando some time while I'm down there. Maybe in April if it works out.
Scott
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2007 at 10:34pm
Scott; You are welcome here anytime. Just let me know, would be cool to meet ya. We have been having some fun here lately getting together. It is to cool to meet people from here in person. What a great bunch!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2007 at 2:32am
Mark p...Thanks for the map and the Info on the Butler chain, I hope we can meet up out there, and next time you can come over to Conway..
jbear...you and backfoot can both bring your boats, and we have the hook up, my buddy Joey with the Donzi, him and his dad own the "Boat tree" and his dad lives on that lake and he said we could use his ramp and park at his house, and 79 is welcome to come also..

scott...I hope your deal works out for you, and if you need any help with anything just let me know, and if you can pick it up around the 15th of April, then maybe you can water test it with us....Good Luck..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic