Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Re-Upholster

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
jp97supersport View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jp97supersport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Re-Upholster
    Posted: February-07-2007 at 9:41pm
Does anyone know of the best resource in So. Cal. (Inland Empire) that does interior restoration. I have a 97 Super Sport... perfect condition except for some cracking in the upholstery on the back cushion that wraps around. Any info is appreciated!
1997 Super Sport
w/ ballasts and PerfectPa$$
patt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2007 at 9:00am
any body know how much it costs to reupholster a 1985 sn i was quoted 1500 to 2500 does that sound right thank you guys pat
patt
Chata9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chata9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2007 at 11:42pm
I had my 81 SN reupholstered last year and built a custom back seat in which they had to make all new templates for. The 81's dont really have that much to upholster, but I got everything done (new high quality marine grade foam and vinyl) for 500 out the door. They always say that you get what you pay for, but I would have to say that the shop did a great job, and it still looks great.... we'll see how long it holds up.
Chata9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chata9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2007 at 11:48pm
sorry JP.... I got mine done at a place called Barnes Upholstery in Anaheim.... well its a long story of how it all worked out, but they actually got an independent guy that used to work for them from out in your area (Riverside)to come to my house and do all the work. It was kinda shady, but it all worked out in the end and they did a great job.   
Quigs85SN2001 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quigs85SN2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2007 at 7:47am
Patt,
I just got a quote from the new site sponsor, Christine's. It was $1300 for my '85 2001 with a standard interior. That included skins for the drivers seat, observers seat, stern seat and engine cover. That did not include combing pads or installation. I haven't gotten any other prices, so I don't know if thats a decent price or not.

Brian
jp97supersport View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jp97supersport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2007 at 11:45am
I ended up going with a place in Temecula called G&H Upholstery. It was about 2K to get the back cushions throughout the boat, the drivers seat and the panels on the sides of the trasition between the open bow and the main seating area. They did a pretty good job, but it took about 2 times longer to complete than they originally estimated, which kinda sucked because the weather was great the two weeks it was in the shop.

At any rate, thanks for the replies. See you on the water.
1997 Super Sport
w/ ballasts and PerfectPa$$
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic