NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

79 front Aluminum horn cover scoop ..

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
nautiquefanatic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 79 front Aluminum horn cover scoop ..
    Posted: February-11-2007 at 1:52am
I am needing the aluminum plate that says "Correct Craft" that is only on the 1979 boats.......it is the front scoop cover, where the horns are located. ANYONE have one or know where one is that can be bought...??? I have $$$$ and a teak cover to trade if necessary.

Call me or email   pcarpenter@ctc.net

(980)581-0006
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2007 at 4:29pm
paul I thought some came with the teak version?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2007 at 7:44pm
I think some 79's did come with teak......My 79 BFN has teak....but I have seen some with the plate. I want the CC Aluminum Plate for mine. I have two extra teak covers, one with teak oil application, one without (so one looks dry and one looks new!).
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2007 at 8:14pm
mine has the cast plate but I'm not coming off of it. Do you have one for an '81 we need one for the bar. We where going to cut a piece of plexigla$$ or something and hinge it so that we could use the vent holes as a trash can for dead solders.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2007 at 9:17pm
Yes, I have the two, but I am going to hold onto them for a little bit, to see if I can do some trading. If anyone is selling a 79 that has what I am looking for, or knows where I can find a parts boat.....I will do some trading. I will keep you in mind, I will always have an extra........help me round up the cast aluminum one !
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic