NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

pics of people that tolerate us

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2007 at 12:04am

See now it is back in my first post, bit of info, when you delete a pic from your photobucket album you lose it on your posts. That is the only thing I can figure because the pic no longer has a url. When I put it back in my album the pic reappeared. Go figure maybe one of our pc experts can explain.
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2007 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

No I cannot believe it. You look smarter than that. Guess looks can fool!

john

Yea...Every winter I say "What the hell were we thinking". Then spring comes along, and I remember.
Scott
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2007 at 10:26pm
Nice shots Scott.   BKH
Livin' the Dream

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2007 at 10:24pm
No I cannot believe it. You look smarter than that. Guess looks can fool!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2007 at 9:14pm
That was my back yard, when we lived on Indian Rocks Beach.(two miles south of Clearwater Bch.) Can you beleive we moved back to Ohio (Second picture)
Scott
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2007 at 9:05pm
Nice lookin' family. It is to cool when we post pics so we all can see what each other look like.

Like the first shot, where is it from?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2007 at 8:47pm

For some reason, my wife and two boys tolerate me.
Scott
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2007 at 7:31pm
you probably put something in the title that the anti foul language software diddn't like. Words like cla$$ic will be translated to cla$$ic, and then won't be recognized by the html call. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2007 at 6:24pm
hvae to fix that when I previewed the post the pic showed up why would it have disappeared like that.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2007 at 1:37pm

Mrs BFN in florida, the wonderful woman that puts up with me and the BFN and having to goto the lake as often as possible.

I searched through the threads and couldn't find one that had pics like this. I am sure there was one but I couldn't find so sorry for the repeat guys and girls.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic