NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

pics of people that tolerate us

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pics of people that tolerate us
    Posted: February-18-2007 at 1:37pm

Mrs BFN in florida, the wonderful woman that puts up with me and the BFN and having to goto the lake as often as possible.

I searched through the threads and couldn't find one that had pics like this. I am sure there was one but I couldn't find so sorry for the repeat guys and girls.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2007 at 6:24pm
hvae to fix that when I previewed the post the pic showed up why would it have disappeared like that.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2007 at 7:31pm
you probably put something in the title that the anti foul language software diddn't like. Words like cla$$ic will be translated to cla$$ic, and then won't be recognized by the html call. BKH
Livin' the Dream

scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2007 at 8:47pm

For some reason, my wife and two boys tolerate me.
Scott
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2007 at 9:05pm
Nice lookin' family. It is to cool when we post pics so we all can see what each other look like.

Like the first shot, where is it from?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2007 at 9:14pm
That was my back yard, when we lived on Indian Rocks Beach.(two miles south of Clearwater Bch.) Can you beleive we moved back to Ohio (Second picture)
Scott
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2007 at 10:24pm
No I cannot believe it. You look smarter than that. Guess looks can fool!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2007 at 10:26pm
Nice shots Scott.   BKH
Livin' the Dream

scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2007 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

No I cannot believe it. You look smarter than that. Guess looks can fool!

john

Yea...Every winter I say "What the hell were we thinking". Then spring comes along, and I remember.
Scott
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2007 at 12:04am

See now it is back in my first post, bit of info, when you delete a pic from your photobucket album you lose it on your posts. That is the only thing I can figure because the pic no longer has a url. When I put it back in my album the pic reappeared. Go figure maybe one of our pc experts can explain.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2007 at 12:08am
nice fam scott, you know you move back north for the wonderful winters.

All the warm weather state cc fans how do you have x-mas with now snow? I know michigan went with out this year and I hated it.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2007 at 12:21am
Originally posted by 87BFN owner 87BFN owner wrote:

when you delete a pic from your photobucket album you lose it on your posts.

That's correct. The photo is stored on Photobucket's storage. You are only inserting an html pointer to the url of that photo. If you delete it, there is nothing to point to.

Keith could elect to let you download onto the storage he uses for this site. However, storage is expensive, and storing photos takes up lots of disk space. Thus, it is more efficient, and much cheaper to point to photobucket, Kodak, Shutterfly, or any of the other free photo services available online. BKH
Livin' the Dream

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2007 at 12:23am
Jim: Christmas with no snow is great! Presents, tree, dinner, family, all the usual stuff plus no messy snow. If we want snow, we watch tv. They always have pics on of you guys suffering up north. Day after Christmas me and ReidP took the '80 out for a ride. Sweet! Plus, been riding the Harley all month.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2007 at 1:02am
sorry guys love my boating time, but have to have my sled time also just as important.
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2007 at 11:14pm
great pics Scott...thanks!
there was a post sometime in the past with wives' pics...cann't remember the name. This is a good start too.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2007 at 11:26pm
87, while that's a fine picture of Mrs. 87, my question is why isn't she on the boat BKH
Livin' the Dream

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2007 at 11:54pm
BKH boat was not in Florida it was back in michigan under a blanket. I was snowmobiling. I have pics of her on the boat but she hides them on me. I look for some. If not this summer there will definitely be some new ones.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2007 at 7:06am
Originally posted by bkhallpa$$ bkhallpa$$ wrote:

Originally posted by 87BFN owner 87BFN owner wrote:

when you delete a pic from your photobucket album you lose it on your posts.

That's correct. The photo is stored on Photobucket's storage. You are only inserting an html pointer to the url of that photo. If you delete it, there is nothing to point to.

Keith could elect to let you download onto the storage he uses for this site. However, storage is expensive, and storing photos takes up lots of disk space. Thus, it is more efficient, and much cheaper to point to photobucket, Kodak, Shutterfly, or any of the other free photo services available online. BKH

Correct, but they get you even more for bandwidth- total amount downloaded from said site every month.
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2007 at 7:16am
John, if you do to much of one thing you get bored, we put things away for the winter (or summer) and the anticipation builds ( cant you tell by some of the guys sitting in thier garages in thier boats)
I know deep down you wish you were here back in Ohio
"the things you own will start to own you"
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2007 at 10:08am
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

John, if you do to much of one thing you get bored, we put things away for the winter (or summer) and the anticipation builds ( cant you tell by some of the guys sitting in thier garages in thier boats)
I know deep down you wish you were here back in Ohio

I lived in Fl. for 4 years, moved back to Oh.Stayed 3-4 years, then back to Fl. again. Lived there for 7 more years...Now I'm back in Oh.where I will stay. I like the seasons. I don't know how long John has lived there, but I bet less than 5years...He's still on vacation, or he may still be thawing out from working outside all those years.
Scott
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2007 at 11:22am
Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

Correct, but they get you even more for bandwidth- total amount downloaded from said site every month.

Good point. I did not think about the tax on bandwidth. (I guess that's because I'm 15 years a system and storage guy, not a network guy). BKH
Livin' the Dream

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2007 at 11:49pm
Eric; Not yet I don't wish I was back. Miss alot from home ,but not the weather. Scott is correct, this June it'll be 3 years we are here. And I am NOT bored yet by being able to use the boat and the bike year-round. Plus, the girls here always dress as if its summer. No heavy winter clothes here.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2007 at 8:07am
John,

Did you have to remind me about the half naked girls!
Scott
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2007 at 12:28am
This is Wendy . She puts up with all of my boating needs. God bless her
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2007 at 12:55am
If she puts up with your boats, snowmobiles, and your boating buddys and still has a smile like that, she must be great lady Pat. BKH
Livin' the Dream

todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2007 at 12:30pm
My Wife Carrie at the lake trailer last week....

My sons Eli and Tyler

My family entertainment

The view from the deck during happy hour

The view after happy hour EDITED

Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2007 at 12:37pm
You better nip that in the bud,mister.
Scott
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2007 at 12:48pm
Gotta luv happy hour!!!
But I tell ya, if your sitting on the deck with that view - what a waste!.
That time of day, right up until dark, is my favorite time to be behind the boat.
Then, from dark until morning, is the time for that after view!
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2007 at 1:10pm
It was a little rough on the water so we skied in the morning on glass
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2007 at 9:45pm
I liked the other moon better
Scott
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic