NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

any nascar fans

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2007 at 8:31am
THE SHORTS WERE RED!!! It was the camera, I swear. A lot tamer than Taladega, Alan, and our own PRIVATE portajohn on top of that. Please notice that the ladder IS safety strapped to the trailer. but still can become something to negotiate after some indulgence. The meat is definitely what's referred to here as a pork butt, often done on a rotisserie(sp) but we normally pile the coals all to the side and just let it be for about 4-5 hours, and your're right Randy, it is tasty. We also have 1/2 dozen flavors of wings going all day in the fryer.

Quite a few Gordon fans around but they catch their share of abuse in our camp. Excluding our group, there are lots of members here of the organization F.A.G. also; that's Fans Against Gordon.

Where is BFN87 (James Bragg), as I was hoping to have him at the race?      
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2007 at 8:52am
Eric, I think you have to go further south before they start eating things like cow brains. I know they eat that kind of stuff over there in Brunstuckey, but that's an exception.

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2007 at 9:20am
We'd go up to Michigan motor speedway for years and the thing i remember most besides the nightlife at the campground was the beer cans constantly raining underneath the stands, Cans were allowed and you would get rid of them under the stand. I bet alot of them were Bush cans
"the things you own will start to own you"
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2007 at 9:22am
Hey Reid, is there a hole down the middle of that Pork Butt?   lol eric
"the things you own will start to own you"
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2007 at 3:40pm
Randy: Glad to see someone else besides me knows the real Brunstucky.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
BlondieGurl1443 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondieGurl1443 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2007 at 9:47am
Hey Reid, I'm Ready for the race and i found this guy who wants to go too!!!!!

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2007 at 11:53pm
going to the race!!!
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2007 at 6:50pm
Have fun! Take lots of pictures
Scott
Root View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Root Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2007 at 9:33pm
Im shure they had fun, and im shure they got lots of pics for us.
It looked like a great weekend for racing and some good racing action on and off the track.

post the pics when you get back.......
RootRacing
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2007 at 8:29pm

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2007 at 8:31pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic