NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jbears 351

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 8910
Author
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2007 at 7:20am
I really like all the pictures of the twin boats we've seen. That's got to turn a few heads, I would think, when you guys show up together.
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2007 at 11:29am
nice!
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2007 at 2:28pm
Hey John,

Your speedos look a little long

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2007 at 7:03pm
nice pics ...classy lookin boats guys
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2007 at 11:16pm
Thanks again to MM and Blondie for all the great pics. Me and mrs jbear are without camera still.

Chuck: Patti tossed all the speedos long ago!

These two boats did look pretty cool together; especially when they were goin' fast.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2007 at 11:24pm
jbear...dont forget you need to change your oil soon!

WOW your almost to 15 pages, Thats got to be a new record...
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2007 at 4:50pm
Jbear your decals brwon or maroon, hard to tell from the pics.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2007 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by 87BFN owner 87BFN owner wrote:

Jbear your decals brwon or maroon, hard to tell from the pics.

I believe JBear's boat is dark red, and MM's is brown.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2007 at 4:32pm
[/QUOTE]

I believe JBear's boat is dark red, and MM's is brown.[/QUOTE]

you got it , but not for long I hope, I have a painter coming over to give me a price this week!
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2007 at 8:45pm
Mark, are you still planning to go with the mauve that you told me about and sent the samples of earlier? It'll be a little different but if anyone can pull it off you can. Plus, I'm sure you've seen all the exciting new engine paint colors? I'm really glad you gravitated away from the lilac.       
ReidP
1973 Mustang

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2007 at 9:39pm
MM,If you crunch some numbers,you will see what the real price comes out to....
1270.50 USD Manifolds
227.00 USD freight
300.00 USD polished
total price=1797.00

Hi-Teks

1387.00 USD manifolds
000.00 USD freight
300.00 USD polished
total price= 1687.00 USD

look at the two products which one would you by,even if the price was the same,Hi-Teks look better cost less............boat dr       
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2007 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by MaddMarxx MaddMarxx wrote:

I believe JBear's boat is dark red, and MM's is brown.[/QUOTE]

you got it , but not for long I hope, I have a painter coming over to give me a price this week![/QUOTE]

Mark, Are you painting the stripes? What color you thinking about?
Scott
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2007 at 10:17pm
reid ...You need to lay off the wine coolers, are you still bringing your pink mustang up to green lakes, im sure it will be ok most of the guys seem to be pretty open minded, and I dont think they will laugh to long...

scott... dont listen to reid, hes full of wine coolers! Yes it is paint and its going to be (ski lime green)

Boat dr...Im going to call you!
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2007 at 10:38pm
Mark, the stripes or the hull? I'm guessing the stripes. Is that your favorite color? You know, what mine is.
Scott
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2007 at 10:47pm
Yes just the stripes, I dont know if its my favorite color, but some colors just look good on boats, like orange,yellow and green, they use them alot now on the newer boats, and I think it will look cool on an older one!

reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2007 at 8:00pm
I like it Mark. But truth be known that you didn't consider that paint scheme it until you saw mine. But I'm not upset since I am repainting it pink in time for GL, big mouth. But everyone will have to come to GL to see it. No previews.

Scott, What IS your favorite color?
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2007 at 8:03pm
wow nice boat there mm...i like the green accents...
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2007 at 8:10pm
I really like the color, Reid. Favorite used to be Gary's Orange boat but might have to change my mind.

Speaking of paint....Mark; could you give me a call after you talk to your paint guy? Also, lost the link Lisa sent me on the camera. Could she resend? Sorry, lots of company and busy lately. Thanks.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2007 at 8:28pm
This is the boat reid is bringing to GL! he was just afraid to tell every one!

THE PINK PIMP
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2007 at 8:39pm
The pink pimp, good name for it MM.
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2007 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

I like it Mark. But truth be known that you didn't consider that paint scheme it until you saw mine. But I'm not upset since I am repainting it pink in time for GL, big mouth. But everyone will have to come to GL to see it. No previews.

Scott, What IS your favorite color?

ORANGE
Scott
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2007 at 11:32pm
The Green Weenie.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2007 at 5:57pm
I like the original colors of the CC's. I can honestly say I didn't like the lime green or bright orange when CC brought it out. They look nice, but just not the color for me.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2007 at 6:10pm
87BFN...the way I look at, is that anything would be better then brown!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2007 at 9:51pm
That's true MM. I am with you on that not much for the brown. I ment I liked the reds and blues. I like the gray gel coats better then the cream or white. The beige and green color combo was ok, but IMO CC made too many in that color.
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2007 at 3:58pm
Excellent job MM! I just now saw it. I've had 25 calls from girls and he-she's wanting to borrow that hat, and didn't realize what the hell they were talking about. Last time I let you in on a secret, bit_h!
ReidP
1973 Mustang

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2007 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

Excellent job MM! I just now saw it. I've had 25 calls from girls and he-she's wanting to borrow that hat, and didn't realize what the hell they were talking about. Last time I let you in on a secret, bit_h!

Reid...You can thank Blondie for that it was her handy work, the hat is just like one she has, hers is yellow, but it looks better on you!!
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2007 at 9:20pm
    I am probably asleep at the wheel as usual, but where did Jbear go???

Jeff...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 8910
  Share Topic