Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jbears 351

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 678910>
Author
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2007 at 10:40am
good one.

As the story goes I was named after my my great, great, great, grandfather who served as a rank and file soldier in the Revolutionary War and fought for our nation's independence. My parents came accross his military tomb stone when researching our family tree. I am honored to share his name and tell the story of how I got it.

I have never met Doc, but he seems to be a good guy with a southern sense of humor that is familiar to me having grown up in the south.

Life is Good.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2007 at 11:37am
If you didn't get to read it sorry , but then maybe you where one of the lucky ones

beside's got john post pushed to a couple more pages gotta keep up with them stringer threads
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2007 at 11:42am
Rock on Chris... Hope to see ya this summer and toss a few back !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2007 at 11:44am
I hope I can enjoy your and Allan's hospitality again this year. What a great time it was last year and it's only going to get bigger and better.
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2007 at 12:00pm

relax, just havin some fun on a monday morning at work.

sorry to get you all fired up,

Enjoy the day, and get out and ski a few sets

BTW, Thanks for the laugh Tim
Life is Good.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2007 at 12:00pm
Wow, what is up with all of these very personal attacks? That is just not cool at all, hate to see that here. Perhaps a few need a time out from thier computers.

79', great job on the name spelling above, didn't know you had it in ya!

2nd the Moj Man's comments!

scottb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2007 at 1:28pm
Cool, a word that did not get edited by the profanity filter.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2007 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by Tim D Tim D wrote:

I made a copy of the pic, cut out the boat, enlarged it to cover the original, pasted it on top of the original and tilted it. Trying to make it lean with Chris up there in the front.

Lotta work just to pick on a fellow CCF'er. I agree with quinner, enough with the personal attacks guys. It takes the fun out of a site whose sole function is to be fun.
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2007 at 3:13pm
It only took about 5 minutes, not alot of work.
Tim D
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2007 at 3:24pm
Yeah,I got to say, I don't think personal attacks are funny. But I do like kidding around as much as the next guy. No need to be hurtful.
Scott
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2007 at 3:56pm
Tim's fine and dandy i was way cool with that. I'll revise in little while

Quinner forgot to say how Nice ah powerpoint presentation you seem to create ....top shelf work my friend.
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2007 at 5:46pm
I think it is time to bring in a referee for you guys.

Greg

86 BFN
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2007 at 7:09pm
79's always welcome here at the Chain-of-Lakes, just like all you guys.

If there is any fighting and fussing goin' on around here I want skicat's friend to do the refereeing.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2007 at 7:53pm
79 thought you took the ribbing from the photoshopped pic well. I also agree when joke with others you have to keep it light hearted nothing personal. We are all here for fun and info. So when I have something to say or post, if I think it will go the wrong way I don't post. As we are reading things we are not hearing them. Hard to read sarcasm.
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2007 at 7:59pm
    Wow!! I want the referee to check this post out. I am surprised all of this on Jbears post??? It is great to see 79 helpin out the Jbear as well as many others!! A little boat tippin didnt seem to bother 79, like all of us tippin a cold one!!! Hell, I hear Jbears boats so fast now, it might need a seat belt next time to keep me from blowin out of it!!

Jeff...
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2007 at 8:19pm
    BTW Jbear,

I sure do have a bunch of cool friends on here, and being able to meet a bunch is exceptional besides having one of the nicest original classics I have ever seen!!!

Jeff...
duffnit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duffnit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2007 at 8:27pm
Amazing run! 12 pages strong.

All the jabs at the end of the day don't change the facts..... Jbears boat is a rocket ride now....... Chris Reid Mark Lisa Eddie Keith and John look like they had a good time with great results! Congrats to all!
Truth be told, I'm a little envious. d
Danny

"no offense- but the rate at which you spread bad information is very impressive"    
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2007 at 8:49pm
well cleared it out so if you missed it then your SOL.

Nice ref Skicat.
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2007 at 8:57pm
Hey, that pic was a joke, not to slam Chris.
Tim D
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2007 at 9:07pm
Tim; We know. 82tique can't let nuthin' about 79 go by. Now that we know 79 and the dr are one and the same, they have been real cool. Anyone who knows 79 in person knows what the score is.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2007 at 9:16pm
Tim I was with ya from the get go, It was all towards the Helpfull DOC and smart ass 82.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2007 at 6:51am
Originally posted by Tim D Tim D wrote:

Hey, that pic was a joke, not to slam Chris.
Tim, i took it as a joke too and had a laugh on 79, I think he did the same until the later post. It is hard sometimes to tell when someones joking or not. Got to use those smileys more often. Keep smilin
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2007 at 8:35am
It's just the same old clown, talks a bigg game "going to spread a wealth of my knowledge to help members and then when it really come down to it all you ever hears is I've got this for sale or can get you that for this or waites two days after the fact two crittisize (sp) what was passed along or done.

Ya He's a real big help at providing nothing of valvue unless it's going make him look better with his suppliers. What a joke if you ask me.
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2007 at 10:00am
Chris, I really hope you can make GL!

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2007 at 2:05pm
We'll see Ken I'd like too it's a great time and nice quite area.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2007 at 9:12pm
    How many vote here that Jbear should get the the top CCFAN.com member award....and some Bean to go with it!

Jeff...

scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2007 at 10:05pm
I'll vote yes, on the award. I don't know what Bean is though.Scott
Scott
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2007 at 10:22pm
Get a room.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2007 at 10:28pm
I just wanted to say that.

Ya...this is a good post from beginning to end. I'll vote jbear, but I'd also like to meet some of these other guys too. 79, bkh and others. I'm trying to get to GL.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2007 at 10:46pm
I vote nay.

I think JEFF meant Beam, my favorite mix with Diet Coke.

Dude if you got to meet some of the guys like I have recently you would really enjoy them. I think it is cool how we are starting to get together more: PLBC guys at the Boat show, Green Lake, The New England Reunion, us guys here in Orlando area, BKH seeing the PLBC guys on his business trip, Keith seeing BKH out in California. We gotta keep posting pics from all these meetings. Nice to put some faces with the names.

I still vote for BKH as the mayor of this place.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 678910>
  Share Topic