Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jbears 351

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 78910>
Author
BlondieGurl1443 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondieGurl1443 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2007 at 10:57pm
Hey JBear, and everyone else! Jbear, did u and Mrs. Jbear get a camera yet? well here's the link for the water proof camera we got!
Pentax W20
It's not a bad price considering it is water proof!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2007 at 11:30pm
Cool. Thanks for thinking of us. No, I have not gotten her one yet. Did you buy it on-line? Guess that kinda stuff is easy now, but you know how old-fashioned I am.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
BlondieGurl1443 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondieGurl1443 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2007 at 11:51pm
yea i did get it online. there is a few things that you will need extra, just give me a call on MM phone and i will explain!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2007 at 12:01am
Ok I will. 'Cause you know I will order the wrong thing or not enough of the right thing.

To late to call tonight and we are gonna have house guests the next 3 days. So I will not be on here, but hold this thought. I will call next week, you can set me up and then I will order as a surprise for Patti. Ok?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2007 at 8:41am
I have the same one, only problem I ever had with it was my friends thinking it would be funny to use my beer to test its underwater picture taking capabilities... camera was fine but I swear the beer tasted a little funny after...
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2007 at 8:43am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

I will call next week, you can set me up and then I will order as a surprise for Patti. Ok?

john

What a good boy!!! Make'n the brownie point huh dude hahaha...

Moj
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2007 at 9:21pm

I vote nay.

I think JEFF meant Beam, my favorite mix with Diet Coke.

john

Wow!! I guess I need to start proofreading better!! Thats supposed to be Jim Beam. Thanks Jbear for correcting that as I read along tonight and was saying WTF is this about!!!

Jeff...
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2007 at 9:32pm
    Oh yeah, since Florida is warm and you can go outside without a jacket, try being in Maine where right now the Actual temp(not wind chill) is -3.5

Jeff...
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2007 at 9:42pm
yowsa. That is freaking cold.

What's the record for number of views/pages/posts on a page. This has got to be close. It's past that crazy CClite kids of last year isn't it?
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 12:06am
Moj; I am sure you know that brownie points with the wife is a good thing.....sure has worked in my marriage to mrs jbear.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 8:35am

Moj; I am sure you know that brownie points with the wife is a good thing.....sure has worked in my marriage to mrs jbear.

john

They say "happy wife, happy life".... I'm still trying to grasp the concept, and allthough still finding myself in the doghouse on occassion, do a pretty good job as husband and father (well, I'm still around anyway) hahaha...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 9:04am

john

I here ya John. Second time around for me(10 years now)I learned my lesson...I treat her like a queen,and it pays off!
Scott
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 10:32am

I think it is cool how we are starting to get together more

M3Fan and myself are returning to the same Hooters we met with 81nautique, Mojo, quinner, Gotwake and PLBC for lunch today. Does this count?
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 11:51am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Hooters lunch today. Does this count?

Only if you bring a camera to document the event, so all us poor saps who have been banned from Hooters can vicariously live our lives through you!

Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 11:59am
You are in luck, camera is still in desk I will bring and get some shots of the back of M3Fan's head buried in the chest of our waittress, or atleast try.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 8:40pm
John I left you a voice mail, found something you've been looking for and don't want to post it here and Mark be quite don't spill the beans. I'm sure you saw it also today.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 9:25pm
79..is it yellow??
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 9:58pm
NO shinny
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 10:12pm
there is a yellow jacket with a cc patch on it that looks just like jbears boat color and all, and its old!
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 10:19pm
oh..ok..I found it, thats a good price, but is it the right one!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 11:14pm
well depends how many are bidding on it good thing there isn't a buy it now price on it, with john having company down and all being away from the puter he'd be SOL

sweet another page
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 11:48pm
yes there is a buy it now, he needs to act fast before someone does bid on it!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 11:56pm
well we're not talking about the same post then or it was just added. his are black now old and new
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2007 at 12:55am
the part # on what im talking about is ylm612cv and its new for $200 and it is also a good deal...just give me a call 321-231 6041

but I have to check the part # with mine to make sure its right!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2007 at 12:58am
didn't see that was talking about something different.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2007 at 1:05am
yeah I know now what you are talking about, but he needs what im talking about more!

sorry to everbody else reading this, we are just trying help jbear out!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2007 at 1:06am
Saw that but that dist isn't going to work it's a 302 which has a different oil pump drive shaft.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2007 at 1:36am
did you see the cool stainless exhaust manifolds on Ebay item # 4624459397 you should put a link to them over on the "boat dr" post! I like them better then the Hi-teks and they are less money!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2007 at 6:39am
those are what I was talking about the commanders.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2007 at 2:16am

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 78910>
  Share Topic