NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake Update

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 678910>
Author
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2007 at 9:26am
How many boats do we have so far?
How many w/boats ?
What is the total number ?
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2007 at 9:41am
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

How many boats do we have so far?
How many w/boats ?
What is the total number ?

Total Boats to date: 27
Total Quests: 85
Quests without rides: 7

We know of 4-6 boats still not registered that said they were in for the event.. So It's looking good...

For everyone lurking and still thinking of coming and taking part of the dinner/boat show etc, the deadline for registration is July 4th. This gives the event coordinators and sponsors a chance to finalize there plans for the event itself... We don't want to discourage anyone from being able to show up and enjoy the weekend with us last minute,it's mainly because of the dinner preparations the resturaunt requires...

So, please continue to finalize your plans and register... Any questions about logistics, accommodations for rooms, etc, please ask Alan, Keith or myself....

This is going to be an awesome time...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2007 at 9:47am
How many boats did you have last year?
Gotwake View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gotwake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2007 at 12:14pm
Hey guys- Won't be able to make it this year. We'll be coming back from a trip to D.C. with the kids. Hate to miss this one, sure sounds like it'll be huge!
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2007 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by MaddMarxx MaddMarxx wrote:

How many boats did you have last year?

We had close to 20 boats I believe... It was a great turnout for a first run gig.. A few no shows held the number down a bit..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2007 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by Gotwake Gotwake wrote:

Hey guys- Won't be able to make it this year. We'll be coming back from a trip to D.C. with the kids. Hate to miss this one, sure sounds like it'll be huge!

Well, there goes the stereo.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2007 at 10:51pm
mojo I'm parking the trailer in your yard and sleeping in the truck
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2007 at 11:46am
Originally posted by 79nautique 79nautique wrote:

mojo I'm parking the trailer in your yard and sleeping in the truck

Chris, if you're lucky, you can use my dog house.. Well that is until I need it, then you're back in the truck !!! hahaha

Register already so I can at least feed ya after a rough night in the truck..

Moj
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2007 at 8:00pm
Well I have a little change of plan and may not be able to make it now so I'll have to wait and see how things shake out in the next couple of weeks. Still might be able to but it's not looking so good at the moment.

But hey the dog house sounds cool. it's a roof i guess
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2007 at 8:55pm
Is there going to be a beater boat class? I'm going to be put to shame,I've seem some awful nice boats here. Right now I'm busting my a** getting my trailer ready,it hasn't left my house in about 20yrs. Had to have new springs made,waiting for spring bushings,tires and wheels.Turns out parts for 1968 CC trailers are few and far between,but Spring Align and Eastern Marine Trailer Parts Superstore have helped alot.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2007 at 9:12pm
Gary,

Sounds like good therapy to me. BKH
Livin' the Dream

rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2007 at 9:40pm
Gary

As long as its a CC, its welcome! Don't worry about a thing!

Rob
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2007 at 9:04am
Yep, fear not Gary, we'll have own own class of boats together.. Mine carries so much beer, you can't tell the floors are sagging !!! hahahaha Just get that trailer under control so she'll make the journey !!!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2007 at 2:09pm
Gary, we have invited Eric, but he has to leave his non C/C boat at home.
Looks don't mean a thing, just be proud that it ain't a MOOMBA.......ha ha
Eric line up Mom for that weekend,Mandy and you need a break from those child rearing encounters, at least for a weekend.................boat dr
You got a ride and a place to lay up with momma Eric,make the plans now......
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2007 at 4:42pm
if this has been covered im sorry.

Is anyone going to GL reunion with a laptop that will be able to upload pictures onto the site while some of us sit at home wishing we could be out at the GL reunion?
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2007 at 4:45pm
if this has been covered im sorry.

Is anyone going to GL reunion with a laptop that will be able to upload pictures onto the site while some of us sit at home wishing we could be out at the GL reunion?
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2007 at 7:10pm
Keith will be there and I suppose do what he did last year by posting what he can, however, only those staying is certain hotels can accommodate this, as cell service sucks in GL for wireless downloading..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Marshall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marshall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2007 at 10:28pm
Hey Guys,

It has been a while since I have posted anything here but I couldn't stand to hear MM and ReidP bragging about their fast boats. Just wanted to let everyone know that I plan to be there and that we have swapped out the 273 with a 340 and it is quick and fast.

That being said I will be chasing ladies not boats. Can't wait to meet all of you.
'70 Mustang
"Can you hear me now?"
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2007 at 2:22am
Marshall , Nice looking boat . Cant wait to see it in person . See you in G.L.
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2007 at 3:46am
Hey, marshall, I know "Reid" did alot of work on your boat, I sure hope that parts of it dont end up on the bottom of the lake! I know that 340 is gonna haul ass, but take it easy and break it in right!...see you on sunday..
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2007 at 4:24am
ahh the breaking in or will it just be breaking.. I have in my possession a dyno proven 400+ hp motor, and a correct craft to put it in but they are still 9 miles apart and less than a week to green lake, heck I dont even have the new axle installed of the trailer yet... wish me luck I am going to try and make it all happen..
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2007 at 11:36am
Joe, I feel your pain. But just draw a line in the sand and if it doesn't all come together by then, don't worry and just jump on the road, as you've got a front row seat with us or others. While I am typically the embodiment of procrastination, I've actaully been working non-stop for the last month and it seems every,.... single,....thing,....that could go wrong has. But we finally made it over the hump just last night when Marshall's came back to life in a big way. (Hat's off to resident ace mechanic and GL camper hauler Josh, for diagnosing and correcting the issue.) Probably like several others, we already have '07 GL boat stories to share and we haven't even loaded up yet.

MM, you'd better hope "you" don't end up at the bottom of the lake. This Sunday's gonna be a blast.       
ReidP
1973 Mustang

JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2007 at 12:33pm
Glad to hear the southern east coast contingent is getting things together. It is always very satisfying when you put that last nagging issue to bed on a motor.

If my U-bolts for the new trailer axle on the 83 don't come in today that 408 is going in the mustang this weekend because I am pulling out of here wednesday one way or another...

Seriously I might be a little short of paint and details on the motor (damn humidity) but I will just screw the motor box to the floor for the duration of the reunion and all will be well.

Happy Travels to those starting to move around the country early..

-Joe.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2007 at 10:21pm
joe...wow..400hp you will only need about 1/2 that to pull away from the twin baby blue poonstangs, hope you get it all done, I just got mine back on the trailer last night, its been stuck in the lake for a week, and it looks really bad, been cleaning all day, we hope to pull out of here on Sat-night and head to Reids!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2007 at 1:25am
You guys are killin' me. I can't believe me and Patti aren' going!

You are all gonna have a blast. Don't forget the pics.

Mark you better get me a couple of shirts.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2007 at 4:56am
jbear..Ill see what I can do on the shirts, sorry you guys cant make it, but maybe we can bring some greenlake to you, we will be passing right by where you will be in TENN on the way back, so if you see 4 or 5 correct crafts pulling in, it just might be us!

Hope you have great trip also!
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2007 at 12:38pm
jbear, we will miss you and the mrs. bear.Just about have all our ducks in a row. Boat is finished, will go out today for the annual Lake St. John Flotilla. Its a big blow out here for the rednecks,blessing of the fleet, and just another reason for the boaters to get hammered.
The preist blessing will not be a bad thing tho.We will need all the help we can get for our trip North.Google says 1055 miles..................boat dr
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2007 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

jbear, we will miss you and the mrs. bear.Just about have all our ducks in a row. Boat is finished, will go out today for the annual Lake St. John Flotilla. Its a big blow out here for the rednecks,blessing of the fleet, and just another reason for the boaters to get hammered.
The preist blessing will not be a bad thing tho.We will need all the help we can get for our trip North.Google says 1055 miles..................boat dr

just a days drive Doc no big deal just 15 1/2 hours worth of driving piece of cake done that more than I care to have done.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2007 at 1:17pm
Chris, has your plans changed or you still a no show? Sure to be a LARGE TIME TO BE HAD BY ALL.........boat dr
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2007 at 1:25pm
I have to check on a couple of things still but maybe, have to double check the finances at teh end of the week and go from there.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 678910>
  Share Topic