NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake Update

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 10>
Author
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Green Lake Update
    Posted: February-22-2007 at 12:46pm
Hey Everyone, Just a heads up to be watching for the registration page. Mojo and I have sent our preliminary reunion info to Keith. I'm sure we'll see the registration page and event schedule soon.

There is a new venue for Friday nights Meet and Greet as well as a new site for Saturday night's dinner and a Saturday on the water lunch at the sandbar.

We have a firm commitment this year from Correct Craft to put a pro boarder on the water saturday morning for demo and instruction. Details will be forthcoming as we get closer to the event.

That's all we can say for now but keep your eyes peeled for more details when the registration is set up. Hang in there, it's coming soon.

Let's all give it up for the Mojoman this year, he took every event breaker that came our way and came up with a solution that will make this year even better than last.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2007 at 1:54pm
Sounds great. Thanks Mojo. Can't wait to hear the details.
Tribal150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribal150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2007 at 3:20pm
I am drooling in anticipation, 140 days untill I leave for Green Lake.

Rob

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2007 at 4:54pm
Alan, is this a bit of foreshadowing that Deacon Park is unavailable?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2007 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

yes but don't despair, we've come up with 2 great solutions for Friday and Saturday night still right in town, walking distance for everyone. This will be better than last year.

We also got confirmation today that Thomas Bates from Correct Craft will be attending again and will be bringing Pro Tour Rider Adam Wensink along for a saturday morning Demo and Clinic. Details on the clinic will be coming shortly. They'd also like to do some wake surfing in the afternoon if anyone's interested in trying that out. They'll be bringing either a 210 or 236 depending on what's available at the time.

Gonna be a great weekend so lets double that boat count this year.

rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2007 at 6:14pm
Thanks Mojo...I'm sure it will be great, whatever you've come up with.

Great to hear Tom Bates will be back. He was truly a cla$$ act. I'd love to try to wakesurf....might be the only thing to do on Saturday if it was like last year. Can't wait!!

Rob
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2007 at 11:00pm
If it is like last year , you wont need a boat to surf. Just catch a wave from one end of the lake to the other .

Pat
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2007 at 12:39am
Mojo..81n..I have question and a sugestion!
Is Keith going to be there? and if not maybe we can all picth in and buy him a ticket, as our gift to him, b/c if wasn't for this great web site, none of this would be happening, just an idea!
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2007 at 12:46am
Keith was there last year, and brought his father along. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2007 at 11:09am
Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

Thanks guys, trust me this was a collaborated effort. The persuasive powers of our own 81'Nautique cannot go unrecognized...!!! Thanks Magic...

Yes Joel,
Unfortunately, the park is unavailable to us to a$$emble in, but it certainly can be enjoyed by us all once we get there.. The Friday night gathering (which I encourage everyone to attend)as well as the Saturday's dinner option have been accommodated by some of the town's merchants, and have really openned their arms to our reunion this year. They both will allow for ample parking and or a few blocks by foot...

With this year including a sandwich lunch out at the sandbar, and with Tom from CC and the pro wakeboarder confirmed, we're going to have a great time !!!

MM, Kieth did make it last year. Not sure of his intentions yet this year.. I don't think he'll want to miss it though....

Shine um up guys, we're only a few short months till July...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2007 at 2:53pm
Looks like the '07 GL Reunion page is live.

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2007 at 4:05pm
Sounds like fun- I just registered.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2007 at 5:18pm
Very Cool Keith, Thanks again for getting that up so quickly.

Looks like one glitch though. I just registered but am not showing up on the list yet.

Also you can pencil in Adam Wensink as our Pro Tour rider, he has been confirmed. I talked to him and Thomas on thursday and they are both excited to get out for the weekend.

We're working on Adam's sponsor Hyperlite to set us up with some demo boards, let you know if that works out.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2007 at 6:03pm
Thanks Alan. No clitch, I just need to mark each person as 'paid' before they show up. Was the form pre-filled in for you guys?

Joel - we need to update the photos of your boat in your Diaries listing.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2007 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

Was the form pre-filled in for you guys?

-Keith

Yup, worked fine. Thanks again, see you in a few months.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2007 at 7:08pm
All registered! Can't wait.

Rob
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2007 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

Joel - we need to update the photos of your boat in your Diaries listing.

-Keith

Good call. Just sent some new pics via email. If anyone has any cool pics of my boat from the last reunion or from Shelby, please pa$$ them on to me since it would seem that I have good pics of everyone's boat but mine! joel AT fifteenoff.com
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2007 at 7:17pm
Am I the only one getting an error?

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0009'
Subscript out of range: '[number: 0]'

/reunions/registration.asp, line 106

Deleted cookies/files/history, same deal.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2007 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

I didn't get one.

Rob
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2007 at 8:28pm

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0009'
Subscript out of range: '[number: 0]'

/reunions/registration.asp, line 106

Deleted cookies/files/history, same deal.

Tim, make sure the Diary ID is in there. I'd imagine the only variable between us and you is the data.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2007 at 11:13pm
Tim,
Sorry about that. Should be fixed now. Let me know if you still get the error.

Thanks,
-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2007 at 8:15am
Keith,

I tried again and got a different error:

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'
Type mismatch: 'realnameArray'

/reunions/registration.asp, line 136

-Tim

79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2007 at 8:58am
Tim,,, he's just politely (sp) telling you our not invited.

just kidding you'll have blast it's a nice lake if there isn't any wind and the CCFans are great, Dave and Allan did an awsome job last year and it should be even better this year.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2007 at 9:03am
Originally posted by 79nautique 79nautique wrote:

Tim,,, he's just politely (sp) telling you our not invited.

That thought had crossed my mind

You making it up to GL again this year, Chris?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2007 at 9:36am
don't know yet, if I do I'll be sleeping in the truck. Have to wait and see what I'm doing and where I'm at come July going to try and make it we'll just have to what and see.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2007 at 9:56am

Keith,

I tried again and got a different error:

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'
Type mismatch: 'realnameArray'

/reunions/registration.asp, line 136

-Tim

Tim,
Sorry about that Tim. Nothing personal. Should be working for you now ... I hope
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2007 at 10:17am
Keith, looks like its working- thanks!
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2007 at 11:47am
Originally posted by 79nautique 79nautique wrote:

don't know yet, if I do I'll be sleeping in the truck. Have to wait and see what I'm doing and where I'm at come July going to try and make it we'll just have to what and see.

Chris,
There is always a room in Green, trust me, you won't have to sleep in the truck even if you register last minute !!! Just give me a call when you know and I'll hook you up...

Moj !!
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2007 at 11:53am
i figured between you and quinner i wouldn't have a problem, hear brownie need's a date anyway, just might grab him and Chris and track down some honey's and have a party all night, Quinner needs some new wind bra's for the tower anyway.
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2007 at 1:42pm
Which airport do I land at to get to GL? I know a while back, Hollywood mentioned Chicago. Which one in Chicago???

Thanks,

Ken
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 10>
  Share Topic