NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Correct Craft decals

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Correct Craft decals
    Posted: February-28-2007 at 5:27am
These decals are the larger pre 1980-81 that CC used. The one on the right (after 80-81) is one that has been downsized and is available from CC dealers and on line. If you have the larger and remove it, the original lighter color of the gel coat will be exposed and you will need the larger decal to cover it up again. These are heat laminated with 3M Scotchcal and are gaurenteed against fading for 5 years of full sun. I need $20 each plus $4 for mail. If you are interested, email me through my profile or directly so we can exchange address's. Label your email with "decal" so I don't miss it.

pbrainard@wistool.com

There is a thread in the general forum section under "decals" for more info.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
barr68 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barr68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 1:48pm
Do you have access to the old style american waterski asso. stickers? I would like a couple if possible. Thanks jimB.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 9:40am
barr68, Below is the link to a source for the AWSA decal. He also has the USA and the smaller version of the Correct Craft since decals.

http://cgi.ebay.com/A-Pair-1970s-Correct-Craft-Ski-Nautique-AWSA-Decals_W0QQitemZ110033708931QQihZ001QQcategoryZ71175QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
79Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2007 at 6:23pm

I would like two of your "since 1925" decals I sent you an email from your profile, but have not had a response. $44.00 for two if fine with me I just need to make contact for a mailing address.
I have purchased several items from folks on this site including my boat, my checks cash fine. I hope to here from you soon.
Work to live, not live to work.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2007 at 7:11am
79, I'm not worried about a check. I'll mail them out and you send it to me. The decals are at home so I'll bring a set in tomorrow and get over to the post office. I did get a email from a person located in the pacific northwest this morning and responed to it. With screen names you can never tell if it's the same person so you can email me to confirm. My work email is posted in a earlier posting in the "for sale" section but here it is again

pbrainard@wistool.com

I just checked you profile and you did put in your real name so I got your email.

Pete

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
michigan dave View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michigan dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2007 at 9:36am
Have you or anyone done a smaller version of the FISH NAUTIQUE for the FN. I Think a 3 foot version would be great on the back quarter section. If your interested in giving it a try let me know.   Thank you.

dave hodson
red71gs@yahoo.com
1984 Fish Nautique
351ci- 14x13 four blade acme
south haven mi.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2007 at 10:01am
Michigan, Don't know of any available FN graphics. What's on the boat originally? You may want to trace it and take it to a local sign shop. Beware of the ink jet color printing on vinyl as it is not very fade resistent. The decals I hade made required from scratch artwork ($250.00) because of the muti-colors of the decal. It could not be enlarged from the smaller version because it will come out fuzzy - sort of like enlarging a photograph. If the original graphics are 1 or 2 color it can be easily reproduced with 1 or 2 layers of vinyl by scaning the full size tracing.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic