NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Orlando Boat Show

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Orlando Boat Show
    Posted: March-14-2007 at 1:38am
I just picked up a new set of "keith black" pistons for 50 bucks, didn't really need them but could not pass them up!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2007 at 7:53pm
Hey I think I read that we missed on the manifolds on some post, but not sure which. Senior moment. Boy I wanted them. Keep you eye out, you are better on e-bay than me. I always lose what I want or cannot find the correct stuff. Never have won anything yet I have tried for.

Me and mrs jbear might take the boat for a ride on Saturday. Might be warm enough for me to ski. If you are interested in a ride, let me know. Of course, Monique is invited as well.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2007 at 7:43am
yea wounder why they couldn't make a built in one like the CC's have, guess they wanted it to look cheesy and sell some igloo coolers too.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 10:08pm
Yeah that igloo cooler in a mastercrap is a real selling feature.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Mark P View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 8:30pm
At the boat show, did you see the built in Igloo cooler in the MsterCraft. That's a nice feature. Also, I am not wild about the new dashes on the Nautiques.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2007 at 8:52am
they look all right from the side and I've had plunty of time to stare at one. PineCrest marine in Syracuse where I used to live had a Mastercrap out front and you couldn't miss it, Saw it everytime you drove into town. They just remind me of a damn pontoon or deck boat, doesn't belong on a sport/ski boat you don't need to jump off the front. It's Big though don't kid yourself about that.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2007 at 8:06am
Pickle forks are catching on. Tige and MB Sports added them this year. Just a matter of time before CC and Malibu have one. 79, gaze at one long enough and you'll start to see the beauty.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2007 at 11:59pm

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2007 at 11:57pm
MM: Friend of mine has a Chevy powered Malibu and it is quite fast. Pretty nice ride; glad I don't have to own one.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2007 at 10:31pm
79..Yeah tige copied master crap, but I dont see the point of that tri- hull thing, I just hope CC never makes one of them!

jbear...your right no more master crap pics!

But the Malibus are kinda nice, not that I would ever buy one!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2007 at 7:19pm
Loved the Blondie shot. Thanks. Hold off on the mastercrap shots tho, don't wanna wreck that new camera.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2007 at 8:27am
those squared off front ends are the uglyist thing going, Was that a pontton or a a big cruiser you made Blondie set in? Looked like a big express cruiser.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2007 at 4:06am

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2007 at 3:52am

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2007 at 3:34am
You have seen the best, now heres the rest!

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2007 at 3:27am

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2007 at 9:02pm
79: Brush fires were just south of here about 2 miles. Off of RT60 east of RT27. 11 homes were lost. Patti could see the smoke but no danger here. Eddie is over in Winter Haven further away from the fires.

Cold and windy up there Mark. Then it snowed 4 inches on Saturday nite while at my bro's retirement party. Glad I was not driving. Snowed all day Sunday. Was I ever glad to hit the airport in Orlando and feel the warm air. Very clear, I was lookin' for your house on the way in. Got some people coming in for Spring Training the next few weeks. First time we are free will be in April....so we gotta get some plans up for then. Here or there, don't matter. Gotta include 79, his lady Monique and Eddie and spouse if possible. Would like to get Eddie to show us that nice ride of his.

Greetings to Keith and Blondie for us.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2007 at 7:56pm

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2007 at 7:47pm

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2007 at 9:52am
John where those brush fires close to your house or Ed's for that matter too?
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2007 at 10:48pm
hey..good to see you made it back! was it cold?
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2007 at 10:31pm
Looks like ya had a good time, I guess, no pics of Keith or Blondie.

I want the orange and black one. Love the Harley colors.

Who would ever RUIN a perfectly good Nautique with those ugly gator colors and logos?

I really did not see a boat there I would trade mine for.

Noticed that you got in the pics of the lime green interior. Might you be rethinking you color scheme idea?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2007 at 10:26pm

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2007 at 10:16pm

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2007 at 8:29pm

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2007 at 8:20pm

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2007 at 8:11pm

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2007 at 8:04pm

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 6:57pm
that's cool next time
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 6:51pm
I cant go on saturday, I have to work all day!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic